Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 26. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

True i already tried to register on mobile apps and it redirected me to the web version.

Nothing strange there. It should show you the screen to put the data. It's the same screen you get when you use the web version as well. Just that with the app it's really handy
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

True, I'm glad engineer.ai decided to integrate blockchain technology.

Blockchain technology adds 3 cool features: security, immutability and transparency. Nothing can compete with this
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

And not just by the client. The developer will stake some coins as well as a security that he will deliver
Activity: 80
is there like a KYC done for the developers so one can know when a developer has done something wrong and can track that!! because in a world of software some coders can be bad in the way the implement a software and later attack the software to get extra reward, hope clients are protected from evil software developers
Activity: 159
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.
you right engineer.ai has really simplified the process in software development as long as you have an idea. you can build it.
Activity: 238
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

Everything is better with blockchain. Also it will add cool features like immutability, security and transparency

In addition to that are: user-controlled networks,traceability,decentralization,Efficiency and auditability.

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development, Engineer.ai (E.ai) has created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto an assembly line. The drag and drop UI and AI-powered Project Builder allows anyone to realize their idea, while the component library reduces redundancies in development as existing code is automatically paired to projects .
copper member
Activity: 224
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.
Activity: 78
I am curious to know if Builder is capable of upgrading ready made software like adding features into it required by clients.

Yes it can be done .I believe there are a bunch of addition and support possible to existing applications.Any already built up application if needs additional features which can be supported with API’s is possible to be built with Builder.For exaample, if someone wishes to add an additional feature like recommendation engine, chat bot, etc which can be added to an existing app through API’s, all such developments are made possible through builder for existing apps.Also, the entire cloudops solutions are available which allows for managing the entire cloud infrastructure and providing support for the same.

Well spoken. I would also want to add that if you check their dashboard, the option to improve your current app is also available. You can check that out.
Activity: 61

Everything is better with blockchain. Also it will add cool features like immutability, security and transparency

In addition to that are: user-controlled networks,traceability,decentralization,Efficiency and auditability.
Activity: 68
Activity: 68
I am curious to know if Builder is capable of upgrading ready made software like adding features into it required by clients.

Yes it can be done .I believe there are a bunch of addition and support possible to existing applications.Any already built up application if needs additional features which can be supported with API’s is possible to be built with Builder.For exaample, if someone wishes to add an additional feature like recommendation engine, chat bot, etc which can be added to an existing app through API’s, all such developments are made possible through builder for existing apps.Also, the entire cloudops solutions are available which allows for managing the entire cloud infrastructure and providing support for the same.
Activity: 67

They are all great features to make a good project, to great Wink

Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

But I believe they should go only for crypto payments.. This way everyone has to convert in Naya. And it's price will go up
this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?

I guess by the end of the year the token sale will go live

We'll get it once it's available. But for the meantime, we can play around with Builder platform first.
will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?

If the AI can write better unique codes than humans we could see that happen.

I don't think AI will be writing unique codes, rather just write codes that are usually at every software. And this will reduce the cost and time of delivery
The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

Also don't forget about the efficiency and reduced delivery costs

It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.
was wondering if China is prohibited from joining the sale, why still add a chinese version of the website and WP?

We'll it does not mean they can't get to know the project. Also there are the Chinese people resident in other countries
Activity: 238
This is awesome! I'm sad that I missed on the bounty campaign but I'm not sure if it's still running or not. I don't have enough to invest currently but I would love to see this project succeed. It's a good concept but very difficult to get out there when there's so much competition out there.

I think the bounty is still up and running, heard it ends in December so you can still join the ride.

For bounty related questions, you can go to @csbounty on telegram.

Best regards,
MazeeCM
Pages:
Jump to: