Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 23. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.
Activity: 150
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.

That's the magic that Engineer.ai is referring to.
Activity: 134
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.
Activity: 129
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.
Activity: 159
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

If English is the universal language, credit card is the universal mode of payment. Grin

Activity: 168

Activity: 80
if you want to invest in a project you can measure the project by the team efforts in the past
i always check out all the team members in a project and that gives me confident on a project  Kiss
Activity: 69
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

Yeah, they've been in existence since 2012, I believe their track record can speak for it's self.

Track record and experience are very essential to a project. Clients are looking for those as a proof.

In my opinion, even without experience or track records as long as you present your project with a clear vision and goal, definitely they will look for you.

Now i think i love to see a good track record to enable me understand what the team has been up too

Security is utmost in important in the crypto space with lots of hack going on, everyone needs to be on top the game of ensuring a secure environment for trust

One of the key factors why will I choose such project.
Activity: 168
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

Yeah, they've been in existence since 2012, I believe their track record can speak for it's self.

Track record and experience are very essential to a project. Clients are looking for those as a proof.

In my opinion, even without experience or track records as long as you present your project with a clear vision and goal, definitely they will look for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Security is utmost in important in the crypto space with lots of hack going on, everyone needs to be on top the game of ensuring a secure environment for trust

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

And there is still huge upwards potential, the market is growing with the project.

Engineer.ai and the market coincides to get to their goal.

Activity: 57

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

And there is still huge upwards potential, the market is growing with the project.

In my own opinion,  Engineer.Ai's success will double especially now that they integrated blockchain to the project.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

Check the Builder video on their youtube. Basically, there is a price for every feature and you pick whichever you want.
Activity: 67
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running

if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details

With $150 I can create a software on engineer.ai?

The price depends on how complex your desire app/ software would be if you wish to add more features to it that would of course level up the price. Still, Engineer.AI make sure that their service is more affordable compared to other dev shops.
Activity: 94

Activity: 238
Any news about your attendance of WebSummit event yet ? ( as in livestream/content and such)
The co-founders and CEO of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit and they will be giving speech there. Please stick around, we'll keep you informed with latest update.

Wow the whole team ? That's unexpected. I will be looking forward to it. Please keep us updated soon, since the event is like 1 week away only Cheesy

To get frequent updates , you should make sure that you are in our channel here : https://t.me/engineeraiannouncements

Also, you can follow us on twitter as well : https://twitter.com/engineeringAI
Activity: 52

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details

With $150 I can create a software on engineer.ai?
Pages:
Jump to: