Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 41. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
it looks like this ICO is getting good support, so this is the beginning for ENGINEER's success. I am very happy to see this ICO to can be succeed and run smoothly. I hope this project can provide benefits to the participants here and investors.

I'm of the believe they'll be successful, they already have things in place to assure that, for instance they've 26000 developers at the disposal of the clients.
Activity: 182
Do one pay an extra fee for maintenance of a project developed by engineer.ai
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
it looks like this ICO is getting good support, so this is the beginning for ENGINEER's success. I am very happy to see this ICO to can be succeed and run smoothly. I hope this project can provide benefits to the participants here and investors.
Activity: 61
it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?
AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.

In short, they will eliminate the not so important things in creating a bespoke software.

Eliminating redundancy is the goal of automation &/or artificial intelligence.
Activity: 47
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

Naya Token + Builder = Magic! So, what will you build? Wink

My new business idea, that's for sure!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Engineer.ai looking at the possibilities of regulation in the future, will they be as transparent as needed

Why will they not be transparent? Huh Roll Eyes

So far they've been transparent in all their deals, I don't see any resonn for doubt and i don't expect them to stop now

The thought of even suggesting that any company might not be transparent, even if the company has put forth all efforts to be transparent, is really something that's uncalled for to even be mentioned or asked in the first place. Roll Eyes

Can we agree that this type of questions are just simply fud?  Roll Eyes

lol, I guess you can say so trying to scare weak minds
Activity: 61
What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client pocket, or will it go the developer?

The payment method is arranged before the project start, so I'm guessing the developer will be paid the amount pre-discussed until that point.

That when escrow will come in.

Based on what I've read so far also, this is true!
Activity: 47
Engineer.ai looking at the possibilities of regulation in the future, will they be as transparent as needed

So far they've been transparent in all their deals, I don't see any resonn for doubt and i don't expect them to stop now

The thought of even suggesting that any company might not be transparent, even if the company has put forth all efforts to be transparent, is really something that's uncalled for to even be mentioned or asked in the first place. Roll Eyes

Can we actually agree that this type of questioning are simply just fud?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

My thoughts exactly, too! Shocked
Activity: 137
Merit: 3

Activity: 52

Activity: 159

Activity: 129
What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client pocket, or will it go the developer?

The payment method is arranged before the project start, so I'm guessing the developer will be paid the amount pre-discussed until that point.

That when escrow will come in.
Activity: 150
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

Naya Token + Builder = Magic! So, what will you build? Wink
Activity: 134
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
so it is not possible yet to use the app and order throw the Builder from the App?

Mobile app was created for easy access on the platform without using your laptop or desktop.
Activity: 56
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

That's how most project are. If you are targeting only tech-ish people, you will find yourself with a very small and limited audience.

True, you've to entertain both audience to  have a healthy growing community

guess crypto space is all about the Hype one needs to be sure about it!! the community needs to be properly feed with information

Spot on!! Most project neglect this, good a thing engineer.ai understand how social media works.
Activity: 150
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
someone just answered him, but did not see your comment in time probably. you are absolutely right. we to limit when there is the possibility to have more and being free and the decisions of payment?
I think is better to leave they payment option of using fiat still available so customers can make there choice of which method they want to use.

You are right, but the NAYA tokens need to have a certain benefit, else people will just use fiat/other popular coin ( BTC/ETH...) as payment, leading to a decrease in price of NAYA

I agree with you. Think of something that client or customer will no longer look for the competitors' advantage.
Activity: 134
it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?
AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.

In short, they will eliminate the not so important things in creating a bespoke software.
Activity: 159
Want list token and make airdrop?  https://ecex.exchange/
They have made it easy for client to bring there idea to reality through builder

i agree, since some people doesn't know how to code to make an app, builder will be there to help them all.

I concur. This is an all-in-one bespoke software builder. You just need to provide the basics and they will have the finish product just in time.
Activity: 168

I heard that they have potential to offer price ~2 times cheaper, is that correct ?

Not sure where you heard this from. They make bespoke software, so the price will be different depend on each project.

Make sure to double check the information so that you won't get misinformed.
Pages:
Jump to: