Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 3. (Read 84731 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Looks like there is a fresh bit of interest in this coin on bittrex, dev please update this thread and the one below with latest updates as there appears to be 2 threads running side by side, thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984.1660
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I see this is going nowhere.. any development done the past few months ?

Bump, same question, 3 months later..
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey Syn,

Question i still got a lot neoscoin mainly on some bittrex accounts , but i wanna have them on a normal wallet
but somehow you checked and my wallet isnt working at all cause my comp just F%^&$ it up a lot idk why.

Is there a normal qt wallet i can download ? so i can atleast keep the coins i have safe?

Kind Regards,

Last I heard from Syn was the current wallet has a bug and the replacement wallet is almost ready.

I am new to neos but the features in OP are unlike any other coin. Kinda cool  Grin

Im currently invested in this coin, also buying on Cryptsy, my wallet shows no peers though, does anyone;

- have a .conf file
- have a list of peers
- know why I have no peers on the wallet

Are there network issues? Would it be best to roll back to an earlier version?

I'm running QT 1.2.1.1 as the current browser based wallet is not functional. I am not running a conf file and currently have 3 peers and wallet is running smoothly.

GetPeerInfo below:
Code:
"addr" : "198.27.97.180:15005",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1450294702,
"lastrecv" : 1450294702,
"bytessent" : 30544,
"bytesrecv" : 483400,
"conntime" : 1450294669,
"version" : 90001,
"subver" : "/NEOS:1.2.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 143169,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "198.100.145.147:15005",
"lastsend" : 1450294733,
"lastrecv" : 1450294734,
"bytessent" : 26549,
"bytesrecv" : 45344,
"conntime" : 1450294670,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "198.50.243.68:15005",
"lastsend" : 1450294733,
"lastrecv" : 1450294734,
"bytessent" : 23110,
"bytesrecv" : 34877,
"conntime" : 1450294671,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

Still hoping for the browser wallet to be fixed.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Hey Syn,

Question i still got a lot neoscoin mainly on some bittrex accounts , but i wanna have them on a normal wallet
but somehow you checked and my wallet isnt working at all cause my comp just F%^&$ it up a lot idk why.

Is there a normal qt wallet i can download ? so i can atleast keep the coins i have safe?

Kind Regards,

Last I heard from Syn was the current wallet has a bug and the replacement wallet is almost ready.

I am new to neos but the features in OP are unlike any other coin. Kinda cool  Grin

Im currently invested in this coin, also buying on Cryptsy, my wallet shows no peers though, does anyone;

- have a .conf file
- have a list of peers
- know why I have no peers on the wallet

Are there network issues? Would it be best to roll back to an earlier version?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey Syn,

Kind Regards,

I am new to neos but the features in OP are unlike any other coin. Kinda cool  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Hey Syn,

Kind Regards,
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I see this is going nowhere.. any development done the past few months ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hey everybody!

Things have been kinda slow lately which is normal during the summer. I was wondering what your experiences are with using the coin and if you think it will reach old value levels again. It's not really clear to me why there is such a low amount of interest or did I miss some bad historic news?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Self buys to keep it listed on bittrex

I don`t think it`s only self buy, it`s a good price for buying neos at the moment
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Self buys to keep it listed on bittrex
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
can somebody tell me whats that for an unusual traffic on bittrex the last days. it is so steady

Thx
legendary
I think it will be soon, syntaks is very good dev
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
no updates whatsoever 1 last month.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 18th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

... it´s a shame for such a good coin
- I made some trades but I have not that much BTC- go on- it is cheap now
legendary
any new?  Tongue

I think his hands are full at the moment twoturtles is working on one very big project, but neos is his baby and he will keep up the good work.
Activity: 658
legendary
Great news about neos on cryptsy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
From 14-th, the NEOS/BTC pair is on cryptsy. Wink Grin

Yes... they needed some time, but finally they did it! Nice suprise. ;-)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
From 14-th, the NEOS/BTC pair is on cryptsy. Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I tried deleting the blockchain, after downloading it again it was still not working, same blank white screen Sad

I renamed the Neos-2.1 folder in %AppData% to OLD_Neos-2.1, rebooted and re-installed the Neos wallet.

The wallet works fine now but when I copied the wallet.dat file over from \AppData\Roaming\Neos-2.1\neos-data it says the wallet is empty?

I didn't delete but renamed the original Neos-2.1 folder so I do still have all the original files?

Any ideas on how to get the coins back? Should I be using the wallet.dat file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Neos\neos-data ?

Thanks for any help Smiley

Do you have some time for teamviewer?  I'll take a look and see what's happening and we'll get it all sorted out.

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: