Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 8. (Read 84731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
started mining coins eariler. Didn't even notice it was using a sha256 multi pool.

looks pretty neat but i downloaded an old wallet then had to find your new link.

anyways ill mine for now since the pool says its profitable.

Just let me know if you need anything.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
started mining coins eariler. Didn't even notice it was using a sha256 multi pool.

looks pretty neat but i downloaded an old wallet then had to find your new link.

anyways ill mine for now since the pool says its profitable.
legendary

We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list  (...)

Spotlight! ;-)

It's going to take more than them just adding us, I'm going to have to do a bit of coding for the integration but I'm always up for that.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list  (...)

Spotlight! ;-)
legendary
Hello syntaks!
 Can You tell me what's next coming for NEOS? (Sorry, haven't been following news lately).
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

I sure can.  Right now I'm just on the brink of finishing up the authentication system.  After that I'll be doing some testing and modifications to a few other processes that will now need updates due to the new system.  We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list but one addition to the core has to be made for that to happen so that's pending following everything else I've just mentioned.  I'm really looking forward to the core addition because what it's going to allow Neos wallet users to do is pretty cool in my opinion.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice, thank You for answering me!
Have a great weekend Everyone! Wink
Cheers

~ Strugg

My pleasure man, you do the same. =)
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello syntaks!
 Can You tell me what's next coming for NEOS? (Sorry, haven't been following news lately).
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

I sure can.  Right now I'm just on the brink of finishing up the authentication system.  After that I'll be doing some testing and modifications to a few other processes that will now need updates due to the new system.  We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list but one addition to the core has to be made for that to happen so that's pending following everything else I've just mentioned.  I'm really looking forward to the core addition because what it's going to allow Neos wallet users to do is pretty cool in my opinion.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice, thank You for answering me!
Have a great weekend Everyone! Wink
Cheers

~ Strugg
legendary
Hello syntaks!
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello syntaks!
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg
legendary
When I try to create a manual backup (win 8 x64) I get an error message "there was an issue....".

However it seems a backup file is created, so probably a very minor issue but worth to have a look at.

You're the second person to report this on Windows.  I'll go ahead and try to replicate it and come to a resolution and update you.  Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
When I try to create a manual backup (win 8 x64) I get an error message "there was an issue....".

However it seems a backup file is created, so probably a very minor issue but worth to have a look at.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
This thread is really so quiet
Only 4 million coins hovering around 1950 SAT... this coin should be no less than 20000 SAT

thats right, and thats why smart people buy it now, greedy people without a plan jump in when were at ~10k sat or so, could only take some hours and it can be at 10k sats easy.

most undervalued coin right now, look at its marketcap, its sitting arround the same position as abandoned coins, so much upwards movement is in the air.
legendary
Just voted on Cryptsy (1231 total votes for NEOS). Yet we're far behind many coins. I think that's because of paid voting many coins manage to get.

I hate paid voting. It's no better than a bribe.

When I spoke with Horus the other night on the radio, he said it would be better to see unique IPs voting, rather than paid votes anyhow.  So there's definitely proof of interest there, it's just a matter of when/if cryptsy decides to add us.  I think being listed there could add a certain new dynamic to the market as many people only trade there.

Best regards,

syntaks
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just voted on Cryptsy (1231 total votes for NEOS). Yet we're far behind many coins. I think that's because of paid voting many coins manage to get.

I hate paid voting. It's no better than a bribe.

legendary

What tempus said =)  I keep my email in the background in one window, our forums and twitter in tabs and instant messengers on one screen with an IRC client in a console hovering over those in the event someone needs help and so in between coding I can check to see if anyone else needs me on twitter/etc.  The other two screens are consoles with code and the third is a macbook for the osx-related tasks.  I'll make announcements here and update folks just about the same time I do everywhere else, but unless someone specifically comes on here and asks for help there's really not much else to say (I do watch the thread).  I appreciate your enthusiasm and belief that we "should" be 20k sats, but in all reality value is only defined by the quality seen in the product it represents.  With that being said, I don't feel too many people have seen Neos still.  There are people contacting me for information lately asking about Neos as they've never heard of it.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
This thread is really so quiet
Only 4 million coins hovering around 1950 SAT... this coin should be no less than 20000 SAT
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I hope they reach the appropriate price for a coin with  4m in circulation.
legendary
tried creating a manual back up it says there was an issue creating back up

What version of Windows are you running?  Also, the backups are stored in neos-data\backups
Activity: 308
tried creating a manual back up it says there was an issue creating back up
Activity: 308
what should i save for the back up the wallet?

Is this your first time using a Neos wallet?

yup just found out about this coin

After you've installed, click the lightning bolt icon in the top menu please, and then click "Update Now".  After that's done, you'll have some new features installed as well as some other fixes along the way.  Backups are done for you automatically every 24 hours, but you can also click the wrench icon up top and do a manual backup from the tools section.  Just let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Best regards,

syntaks

lets say my hdd fails and i needed to buy a new hdd and install neos all over again. how can i get this automatic back up file?
Pages:
Jump to: