Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 4. (Read 84731 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I tried deleting the blockchain, after downloading it again it was still not working, same blank white screen Sad

I renamed the Neos-2.1 folder in %AppData% to OLD_Neos-2.1, rebooted and re-installed the Neos wallet.

The wallet works fine now but when I copied the wallet.dat file over from \AppData\Roaming\Neos-2.1\neos-data it says the wallet is empty?

I didn't delete but renamed the original Neos-2.1 folder so I do still have all the original files?

Any ideas on how to get the coins back? Should I be using the wallet.dat file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Neos\neos-data ?

Thanks for any help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
TwoTurtles, did you send the message on IRC?
Sorry I didn't see it, we did have a power cut, not sure if it was same night?

Still same ol' blank white screen on the wallet Sad

I set the exchange to auto trade to BTC until I can get the wallet to startup. I'll take a copy of the wallet.dat file just in case Smiley

I might give uninstalling and reinstalling then replace the wallet.dat file and see how that goes.

Yep, I sent a message on IRC.  I have a feeling you might have just had a corrupted block database.  Just let me know whenever you're free and I'll make myself available and we'll get it sorted.

Best regards,

syntaks
TwoTurtles, did you send the message on IRC?
Sorry I didn't see it, we did have a power cut, not sure if it was same night?

Still same ol' blank white screen on the wallet Sad

I set the exchange to auto trade to BTC until I can get the wallet to startup. I'll take a copy of the wallet.dat file just in case Smiley

I might give uninstalling and reinstalling then replace the wallet.dat file and see how that goes.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Can anyone tell me where is the wallet.dat located for the Neos wallet?

I don't think its in the normal %appdata% location, any help appreciated Smiley

I think its easier to pull the wallet.dat file and install a new wallet on another computer and put the wallet.dat file back.

I just need to access the Neos in the wallet so I can transfer it to the exchange.

Many thanks

It should be there as usual:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Neos-2.1\neos-data

(assuming you're on v2.1)

Normally the "appdata" folder is hidden by default in Windows, so just make sure it's visible.
legendary

I think its easier to pull the wallet.dat file and install a new wallet on another computer and put the wallet.dat file back.

I just need to access the Neos in the wallet so I can transfer it to the exchange.

Many thanks

captain I sent you a message that day you were on IRC and responded but I never heard back from you
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Many thanks

That's windows, right? I'm on Mac and it's a hidden folder.

For windows, maybe/hopefully this could be helpful:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11425768

Many thanks
legendary
Thanks syntaks,
I'll get my dinner and see if you are about later Smiley

I'll be here for sure, just let me know.
Thanks syntaks,
I'll get my dinner and see if you are about later Smiley
legendary
We did go through this briefly last week in chat on IRC. I disabled the AV tried stopping and starting the wallet but again blank screen.

Tried the same steps after a cold boot but same blank white web page instead of the wallet Sad

You did mention when we spoke last week that we were going to attempt a Teamview session so you could take a look.

Not sure why but the teamview session didn't take place so I still have a dead wallet and coins building up in the exchange Sad

I'm sorry about that, it was a family issue here I had to be there for but I'm available whenever you are and we'll get you situated quickly.

Best regards,

syntaks
We did go through this briefly last week in chat on IRC. I disabled the AV tried stopping and starting the wallet but again blank screen.

Tried the same steps after a cold boot but same blank white web page instead of the wallet Sad

You did mention when we spoke last week that we were going to attempt a Teamview session so you could take a look.

Not sure why but the teamview session didn't take place so I still have a dead wallet and coins building up in the exchange Sad
legendary
Having some issues with the wallet. Was working fine up to a few weeks ago.

Now all I get is a blank page. I tried using the launcher to stop then restart Neos and then clicked "open wallet" button but still blank.
I've tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and safari, all have the same blank white page: http://127.0.0.1:18000/wallet.php

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, all updates installed and 32GB RAM. Not sure if its relevant but I did register for the Windows 10 upgrade (not installed yet).

I have removed my Neos wallet addy from the exchange so there are no payments coming through.

I think there's about 1,200 Neos in the wallet otherwise I'd just delete and re-install.

Any help appreciated Smiley

No problem at all.  Do you have teamviewer installed by chance?  Also, do you have any anti-virus/anti-malware installed?  They might have quarantined a few neos files as false positives.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Now all I get is a blank page. I tried using the launcher to stop then restart Neos and then clicked "open wallet" button but still blank.
I've tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and safari, all have the same blank white page: http://127.0.0.1:18000/wallet.php

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, all updates installed and 32GB RAM. Not sure if its relevant but I did register for the Windows 10 upgrade (not installed yet).

I have removed my Neos wallet addy from the exchange so there are no payments coming through.

I think there's about 1,200 Neos in the wallet otherwise I'd just delete and re-install.

I will leave Syntaks a PM in the IRC (if you want to join: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#neoscoin). He is very busy at the moment but I'm sure he will contact you as soon as possible. Won't be a problem for him to get you fixed. Wink

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This is great community, great dev and very good coin.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
$neos update - a perfect example of why we are "successful" - http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/infernoman-has-been-scammed-out-of-20k-neos/459/8 I couldn't ask for a better community to be a part of.

Best regards,

syntaks

Wow..  this is just amazing. And good to know he was able to recover all his lost coins via community contribution. We can't imagine this happening anywhere else in crypto space.

We are a small but one of the best communities around!

Thats amazing. Great community work!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Just bought a few for starters Smiley Keep up the good work
legendary

I just bought some more NEOS today. I see a good future for this coin.

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence.  If you have any questions or feature requests, feel free to give me a shout.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I just bought some more NEOS today. I see a good future for this coin.

legendary
Im in too, this coin looks good.
Im tired of all the shit coins around.
The community looks strong and thats the most important thing in a coin.
The price is a nice good entry point right now.  Smiley

Thanks a lot.  We might not be bursting at the seams with new promised features every day, but we're there every day nonetheless and working behind the scenes testing things so that we can actually deliver them.  If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.   We're slowly but steadily gaining support by quality services and providers and our community as you said speaks for itself.

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: