Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 9. (Read 84731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what should i save for the back up the wallet?

Is this your first time using a Neos wallet?

yup just found out about this coin

After you've installed, click the lightning bolt icon in the top menu please, and then click "Update Now".  After that's done, you'll have some new features installed as well as some other fixes along the way.  Backups are done for you automatically every 24 hours, but you can also click the wrench icon up top and do a manual backup from the tools section.  Just let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

yup just found out about this coin
legendary

legendary
having trouble downloading windows wallet. i dont know why but dl speed is very low and sometimes stops. i definitely know for sure the problem isnt with my internet connection
im downloading other stuffs without problem

What URL are you using for the download?  I'm on the server and there aren't any issues showing and none reported other than this case.  We'll get the wallet to you one way or another even if I have to email it to you.  I'd much rather figure out what's going on with your download though.

Best regards,

syntaks

went to the website and downloaded the latest wallet

http://install.neoscoin.com/v2/2.0.2/windows/Neos-v2.0.2-WinSetup.exe

Definitely nothing in the logs.  Could you show me the output of a ping/traceroute?  In the meantime, I'll put the installer up on google docs just to get it over to you.

Best regards,

syntaks

I'll PM you the URL as I don't want to leave a potential opportunity for someone to obscure the URL and reference it as valid by my previous post.  Just as a note, unless it comes directly from me and it's "off-site" as in not from neoscoin.com - do not download it.  Please report it to me if you can.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
having trouble downloading windows wallet. i dont know why but dl speed is very low and sometimes stops. i definitely know for sure the problem isnt with my internet connection

What URL are you using for the download?  I'm on the server and there aren't any issues showing and none reported other than this case.  We'll get the wallet to you one way or another even if I have to email it to you.  I'd much rather figure out what's going on with your download though.

Best regards,

syntaks

Definitely nothing in the logs.  Could you show me the output of a ping/traceroute?  In the meantime, I'll put the installer up on google docs just to get it over to you.

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards,

syntaks

legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
I may not have a big share of coins but this coin will be my first longterm investment inside of alts. Hoping to become a part of this community.

If you have 0 Neos you're welcome.  Neos is about more than just being a currency or a piece of software.  Our community has grown and has some of the nicest and most talented people I've had the opportunity to speak with almost on a daily basis..  Neos is more about quality and synergy than the conversion rate.  Welcome to the community.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask I'm at your disposal.  Thank you very much for the support!

Best regards,

syntaks
This is exactly why I chose to invest in this coin, You are one of the most active devs I have ever seen. And I have been trading alts for over 14 months now :p.

PS
I bought around 20k at around 2500-2600.

Decent amout !! You will have nice value when the price will moon to 30k again this spring
n

how can you say that it will go 30k this spring?
legendary
This thread is very slow, whats happen with this coin?

Just busy working on 2.1 right now.  I keep updates on twitter but I post announcements here as well as our forums.  Did you need help with anything?

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 392
This thread is very slow, whats happen with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
I may not have a big share of coins but this coin will be my first longterm investment inside of alts. Hoping to become a part of this community.

If you have 0 Neos you're welcome.  Neos is about more than just being a currency or a piece of software.  Our community has grown and has some of the nicest and most talented people I've had the opportunity to speak with almost on a daily basis..  Neos is more about quality and synergy than the conversion rate.  Welcome to the community.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask I'm at your disposal.  Thank you very much for the support!

Best regards,

syntaks
This is exactly why I chose to invest in this coin, You are one of the most active devs I have ever seen. And I have been trading alts for over 14 months now :p.

PS

+1000 Great to see such active dev! Keep up amazing work twoturtles! Wink
I bought about 50k already, waiting for some more cheap coins though!
Cheers!

~ Strugg
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

If you have 0 Neos you're welcome.  Neos is about more than just being a currency or a piece of software.  Our community has grown and has some of the nicest and most talented people I've had the opportunity to speak with almost on a daily basis..  Neos is more about quality and synergy than the conversion rate.  Welcome to the community.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask I'm at your disposal.  Thank you very much for the support!

Best regards,

syntaks

PS

Decent amount !! You will have nice value when the price will moon to 30k again this spring
Activity: 826

Best regards,

syntaks

PS
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 826
legendary
By stroke of GOD i was able to unlock my coin-swap account to get access to my frozen coins.. (stoner19 on IRC did the trick) but weirdly I only got responses after tweeting Ian Childress (the old owner before GAW took over)..

looks like they have their NEOS wallet but no exchange.. transfering to bleutrade  Grin Grin abandon ship while you can!!!

I'm glad you were able to get your Neos out of there.  Stoner's a good guy so I'm not really surprised =).

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
By stroke of GOD i was able to unlock my coin-swap account to get access to my frozen coins.. (stoner19 on IRC did the trick) but weirdly I only got responses after tweeting Ian Childress (the old owner before GAW took over)..

looks like they have their NEOS wallet but no exchange.. transfering to bleutrade  Grin Grin abandon ship while you can!!!
legendary
Good morning everyone,

I've just written a post on our forum regarding Neos development, and some clarification on what lies ahead and what is involved.  It can be read at http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-2-0-2-branch-is-officially-frozen-2-1-ahead/352/1

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: