Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 15. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

To be honest, I am sure they are already promoting their project on conferences. Just because they don't tweet about it on a daily basis, doesn't mean that they aren't doing so. It would surprise me a lot if they just sit around and wait for private investors to come and learn about Neuroneum.

Blockchain conferences are the best place to get potential investors also. I hope they will come up with good news soon.

Which conferences they are going? Any idea? But for sure, this is best idea to capture some investors on board.

Not sure which bigger, well-known conferences they are attending, to be honest. But I guess there are a lot of smaller meetings where crypto CEOs and private investors meet to discuss potential partnerships.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

To be honest, I am sure they are already promoting their project on conferences. Just because they don't tweet about it on a daily basis, doesn't mean that they aren't doing so. It would surprise me a lot if they just sit around and wait for private investors to come and learn about Neuroneum.

Blockchain conferences are the best place to get potential investors also. I hope they will come up with good news soon.

Which conferences they are going? Any idea? But for sure, this is best idea to capture some investors on board.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms

If the teams presence in the social media is very less or nothing, this will show bad signs to the potential investors.

The project really needs to increase their presence on social media, they have less than 120 followers on twitter and other social media handles. In my opinion, carrying out a bounty campaign will go a long way to increase their social media presence and that will be a positive indicator to potential investors.

Last I checked I haven't come around any announcement on bounty just yet, I think its time, like you have correctly posted to start a bounty since it will increase the project presence and popularity

I agree with you here. They need to do a general bounty campaign to improve their awareness and also put in more positive words from the public.
Please, I would like to know if there's bounty campaign for this project and the link to enrol for the campaign. I personally admire the concept of the project and will love to earn some tokens carrying out tasks.
Yeah, I am looking for this one too, lets wait until the team announce it since there is a lot of investor now, and we need to spread the news about this one.

This was asked several times before; I think they will announce something before the public sale; for now I don't think there an ongoing campaign since the focus is on the private investments.

Private investments are not handled via social media promotions I guess. CEO visits several such private investment firms, pitch their project and get investments.

They are not but leads can be found through that too; It would not be as effective of course. I think the best way to secure private investments is through face talks.

There’s that too. Neuroneum team could gain more attention when they attended Blockchain conferences, make more deals and partnerships both with Blockchain based and existing  project

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Please, I would like to know if there's bounty campaign for this project and the link to enrol for the campaign. I personally admire the concept of the project and will love to earn some tokens carrying out tasks.
Yeah, I am looking for this one too, lets wait until the team announce it since there is a lot of investor now, and we need to spread the news about this one.

This was asked several times before; I think they will announce something before the public sale; for now I don't think there an ongoing campaign since the focus is on the private investments.

Private investments are not handled via social media promotions I guess. CEO visits several such private investment firms, pitch their project and get investments.

They are not but leads can be found through that too; It would not be as effective of course. I think the best way to secure private investments is through face talks.

There’s that too. Neuroneum team could gain more attention when they attended Blockchain conferences, make more deals and partnerships both with Blockchain based and existing  project
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms

If the teams presence in the social media is very less or nothing, this will show bad signs to the potential investors.

The project really needs to increase their presence on social media, they have less than 120 followers on twitter and other social media handles. In my opinion, carrying out a bounty campaign will go a long way to increase their social media presence and that will be a positive indicator to potential investors.

They have an interactive community on telegram and a good number of tweets. But much more can be done with other social media. I’ll suggest Neuroneum team holds meetup in different location regularly.
Activity: 490

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

Last I checked I haven't come around any announcement on bounty just yet, I think its time, like you have correctly posted to start a bounty since it will increase the project presence and popularity

Once the bounty of Neuroneum will is going to be starting all that subscribe on their bounty by subscribing by using the email they will notify us if the bounty is ready and I'm still waiting for it getting excited to promote this project on all my social media accounts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Say, is the counter on the start page not updated, or is the private sale really that bad? It's been 1.1 million since weeks. My optimism is slowly fading
I believe private sale is a much more tasking event because convincing institutional and private investors to commit a substantial sum to a project considering the state of the market isn't an easy task. Most investors are disenchanted on ICO's and the project needs to be extra unique to get their support.

The team should know the project website is the first call for every private or public investments. Consistent communication and a weekly update would help build a growing community.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 490

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
copper member
Merit: 2

copper member
Say, is the counter on the start page not updated, or is the private sale really that bad? It's been 1.1 million since weeks. My optimism is slowly fading
I believe private sale is a much more tasking event because convincing institutional and private investors to commit a substantial sum to a project considering the state of the market isn't an easy task. Most investors are disenchanted on ICO's and the project needs to be extra unique to get their support.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Excited to know Neuroneum has so much in stock for the new year. Don’t miss out of the exciting project, check out Neuroneum roadmap; https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1075217062862057472?s=21.

As far as I know, this roadmap isn't accurate anymore. Same for the one on the website. The team needs to update it at first, a Telegram admin also confirmed this. They should really hurry up.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: