Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 16. (Read 17797 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Happy Friday Neuroneum family, bitcoin and the altcoin market is up by a good percent. The lunar new year already got signs of a bull run. Join t.me/neuroneum for an opportunity to invest.

They got an interactive group on telegram, oh if they could do that with othe social media. It’s great to join on telegram, chat with other Neuroneum fans about the cloud computing marketplace project.

Yeah their telegram seems so very active I have joined many projects that have social media like a telegram that now like ghost town no one is getting there because of the situation of the market right now but Neuroneum telegram is great and the admin there is responding.

Kindly share the telegram group with me, I have been meaning to join for sometime now but I haven;t seen the link anywhere even in the main dedicated website of the project

The telegram group link is  https://t.me/neuroneum

its quite very lively and you can get all the information you need about the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Happy Friday Neuroneum family, bitcoin and the altcoin market is up by a good percent. The lunar new year already got signs of a bull run. Join t.me/neuroneum for an opportunity to invest.

They got an interactive group on telegram, oh if they could do that with othe social media. It’s great to join on telegram, chat with other Neuroneum fans about the cloud computing marketplace project.

Yeah their telegram seems so very active I have joined many projects that have social media like a telegram that now like ghost town no one is getting there because of the situation of the market right now but Neuroneum telegram is great and the admin there is responding.

Kindly share the telegram group with me, I have been meaning to join for sometime now but I haven;t seen the link anywhere even in the main dedicated website of the project
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Green candles and a great time to look into some exciting projects. A few months to Neuroneum public sales, what do you think?
Activity: 364
Excited to know Neuroneum has so much in stock for the new year. Don’t miss out of the exciting project, check out Neuroneum roadmap; https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1075217062862057472?s=21.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Agree on you, i joined a lot of it but now i left because of the current situation, also some of them turn into a failure and close as the market goes down and investor turn away, but its a good thet Neuroneum is still active even though there is still a current situation.

Neuroneum community on telegram keeps getting more lively. I guess the real life use of the project is the drive behind a successful public sale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?

I think you should checkout Neuroneum website and take a look at the roadmap. They are at the private sale stage of ICO.

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms

I think that too, that their private sale will end in May when ICO crowd sale will take place on it, I saw it on their road map on their website it not indicate when their private will end but May is ICO crowd sale will start.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

Market seem to be coming up quite well this recent times I hope it sustains its momentum maybe its that time of the bill market. I think that the assigned 30% is also great for marketing, they will need such huge resources no doubt

Yes and no you can tell theirs some big players playing with the overall market as you can see some big chunks up and down of about 10% that is not normal trading its market manipulation but the thing we have to watch for is the overall market trend to start reversing on the longterm charts

There was some green and uptrend movement going on; however it is too early to say this is a good thing or a temporary thing. Let us see if breaks previous records; ETH for example couldn't hit 200 in a loong time.

The question is whether this uptrend can continue and whether Neuroneum can profit from it. Because right now, in their private sale, I am pretty sure they get their investments in fiat.

If it presists I think they can make well from it. As I said the only thing that worries me in all of this is how long the trend will keep going; so the team should be dependent on only that.
Merit: 101
It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

Market seem to be coming up quite well this recent times I hope it sustains its momentum maybe its that time of the bill market. I think that the assigned 30% is also great for marketing, they will need such huge resources no doubt

Yes and no you can tell theirs some big players playing with the overall market as you can see some big chunks up and down of about 10% that is not normal trading its market manipulation but the thing we have to watch for is the overall market trend to start reversing on the longterm charts

There was some green and uptrend movement going on; however it is too early to say this is a good thing or a temporary thing. Let us see if breaks previous records; ETH for example couldn't hit 200 in a loong time.

The question is whether this uptrend can continue and whether Neuroneum can profit from it. Because right now, in their private sale, I am pretty sure they get their investments in fiat.
Activity: 490

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?

I think you should checkout Neuroneum website and take a look at the roadmap. They are at the private sale stage of ICO.

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Agree on you, i joined a lot of it but now i left because of the current situation, also some of them turn into a failure and close as the market goes down and investor turn away, but its a good thet Neuroneum is still active even though there is still a current situation.
Activity: 462

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I think this will be the kind of market rally we would experience through out this year. But i just hope we are going to be on the uptrend.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

A lot if investor will invest on this project since the market is low, for sure many will attract on this, and while market is still down the team should spread more advertisement in different social media platform Grin

This is one of those social media channels. I’ll like to see Neuroneum team participate in discussions on this platform.

I've already stressed on this sometime back but I genuinely think the team has a better chance with private investments than public; I am not sure the market will response as well as it used to.

Neuroneum team sure have a great plan for this their project they are now keeping spreading how good their project is to caught investors eye and to gain more supporters for their project.

Neuroneum has a pretty high rating on icoholder. You can check out the website for details about Neuroneum. It’s great to see Neuroneum rated by most ico review websites.

Not really a fan of these ICO rating sites to be honest. Nobody should base their decision to invest or not on the results of such a rating. There are dozens of these sites and some of them even take money to make a better rating.
Activity: 364

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

But the roadmap shows no exact starting/end date for the private sale. That's why I was asking. In my opinion this should be clearly visible on their website.
Activity: 448
How about a network that connect every block in the world, not limited by continents, seas or governments. Neuroneum creates a platform for cloud computing renting and crypto payments.
Pages:
Jump to: