Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 18. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

It makes a lot of sense as private sales and that kind of negotiation is a bit more forgiving, public sales tend to do a lot better if the owners have a MVP available to really show general public they are selling something with real potential and tangible possibility of coming to market
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

https://t.me/neuroneum

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum

yeah, but we all know most project prefer to be more active on telegram channel i would urge them to get more active on at least three different platforms
Agree on you , they need also to be active in social media and specially here, because this is the heart and foundation of the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum

yeah, but we all know most project prefer to be more active on telegram channel i would urge them to get more active on at least three different platforms
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Where did you guys read the discussion about them working on their mvp. I seem to have missed the news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Edit: Just saw that the MVP release is planned for August 2019, so after the ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Thank you for the link. I just joined the telegram group. Everyone seems to be interested in the promoting the project. I’ll suggest anyone interested in making investments on an ico project to take a look at this one.

They are very active there you can easily to reach the admin in their telegram in that group chat. And yes, many people are getting excited to promote their project, but they are still preparing the bounties.

There are few bounty hunters, thanks to the bear market and shitty coins which most times isn’t paid out to the hunters.
I’ll suggest Neuroneum take it slow with the bounty, and only Announce the start of their bounty when ready. The project would gain more attention using bounty and airdrop promotions.
Activity: 364

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing

I still don't understand what exactly Neuroneum should do about the energy supply? If I decide to use my unused computing power to mine cryptocurrencies (or sell it on their market place) over their platform, why the heck should Neuroneum manage the pricing of my electricity??!
agree on you, i totally dont understand why they meant about this one. We need more information about this energy supply.

I think that is a static percentage? Take Boinc for example which is basically free distributed computing for research; each person gets what his process can handle; I am guessing in this case you will be paid by processing power not electricity consumption?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Not a lot of projects take care of their Bitcointtalk threads. It's really a shame in my opinion. I know this would require an additional community manager that handles the thread but a vital discussion here on BTT could also attract more people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 462

Thank you for the link. I just joined the telegram group. Everyone seems to be interested in the promoting the project. I’ll suggest anyone interested in making investments on an ico project to take a look at this one.

They are very active there you can easily to reach the admin in their telegram in that group chat. And yes, many people are getting excited to promote their project, but they are still preparing the bounties.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing

I still don't understand what exactly Neuroneum should do about the energy supply? If I decide to use my unused computing power to mine cryptocurrencies (or sell it on their market place) over their platform, why the heck should Neuroneum manage the pricing of my electricity??!
agree on you, i totally dont understand why they meant about this one. We need more information about this energy supply.

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
If it is the one to bloom it will be damn good because every other project i've been monitoring this year has let me down so far even the big ones i'm hoping as the year goes on we'll start to see a rebound but in the end who knows
Activity: 462
I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂

I use google cloud services a lot. As a Blockchain enthusiast, I’ll like to see Neuroneum project get launch. There’s so much advantage using s decentralized cloud computing service.

I’ll like to know more about Neuroneum project. It’s use case in the real world seem to be wide. More investors would want to be a part of this at an early stage.

Neuronem will be one of the project will bloom this year I'm pretty sure this project can stand alone without depending in one crypto. This project will run even though the market not recovering yet I hope they can manage this good run.
I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂

I use google cloud services a lot. As a Blockchain enthusiast, I’ll like to see Neuroneum project get launch. There’s so much advantage using s decentralized cloud computing service.

I’ll like to know more about Neuroneum project. It’s use case in the real world seem to be wide. More investors would want to be a part of this at an early stage.
Activity: 448

Pages:
Jump to: