Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 17. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
A lot if investor will invest on this project since the market is low, for sure many will attract on this, and while market is still down the team should spread more advertisement in different social media platform Grin

This is one of those social media channels. I’ll like to see Neuroneum team participate in discussions on this platform.

I've already stressed on this sometime back but I genuinely think the team has a better chance with private investments than public; I am not sure the market will response as well as it used to.

Neuroneum team sure have a great plan for this their project they are now keeping spreading how good their project is to caught investors eye and to gain more supporters for their project.

Neuroneum has a pretty high rating on icoholder. You can check out the website for details about Neuroneum. It’s great to see Neuroneum rated by most ico review websites.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
A lot if investor will invest on this project since the market is low, for sure many will attract on this, and while market is still down the team should spread more advertisement in different social media platform Grin

This is one of those social media channels. I’ll like to see Neuroneum team participate in discussions on this platform.

I've already stressed on this sometime back but I genuinely think the team has a better chance with private investments than public; I am not sure the market will response as well as it used to.

Neuroneum team sure have a great plan for this their project they are now keeping spreading how good their project is to caught investors eye and to gain more supporters for their project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

Yeah Neuroneum project has a great team that has great strategies for this project and they are now doing some promotions and marketing that help this project boost up. And because of this even though the market is not that good or not yet recovering Neuroneum still gaining something.

I think the market is basically stable now? It seems it has passed its hype time when everyone was talking about crypto and was jumping in; then it was easy getting funds now it is harder times only those with proper technology are likely to survive?
It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

Yeah Neuroneum project has a great team that has great strategies for this project and they are now doing some promotions and marketing that help this project boost up. And because of this even though the market is not that good or not yet recovering Neuroneum still gaining something.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well i think more groups need to realize the only way they succeed if a substantial portion of funds are dedicated to advertising and actually building a real community people need to take these kind of projects seriously and really invest in themselves to grow and expand
Activity: 448
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.

Best way to find out is to ask about the token sale round on Neuroneum telegram. Also, you can visit Neuroneum website, there you’ll find a roadmap for the project.
Activity: 364
Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?

I think you should checkout Neuroneum website and take a look at the roadmap. They are at the private sale stage of ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Is the private sale still ongoing? How far are they with their softcap?

As far as I know, private sale is not ended and also softcap is not reached. Otherwise we would have received official news.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Is the private sale still ongoing? How far are they with their softcap?
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Where did you guys read the discussion about them working on their mvp. I seem to have missed the news.

I think they saw it on the Neuroneum telegram that group is active and have active admin so that I think they get the news there.

i am not aware they are active on telegram, i will be heading there to get some decent information about the project and their current development stage

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Where did you guys read the discussion about them working on their mvp. I seem to have missed the news.

I think they saw it on the Neuroneum telegram that group is active and have active admin so that I think they get the news there.

Nice news and nice move for neuroneum team for being active in group, so now lets just wait for social campaign so that the project will be more spread through out different platforms

Yeah, it's a very good news for all of us that supports this project. The team on this project is keeping moving forward to success for this project and they are still working on the bounties that they will announce as soon it finishes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Nice news and nice move for neuroneum team for being active in group, so now lets just wait for social campaign so that the project will be more spread through out different platforms

Pages:
Jump to: