Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 39. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
what about the bounty program of Neuroneum? will it be held? for a total supply of 18 billion at a price of $ 0.015 it might be a little expensive, and a softcap of 15 million USD hopefully can be achieved
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Just bumped on this one. There are a lot more projects in this crypto circle of cloud mining. But a few has been successful. And though a few mining companies had to cancel mining contracts this year, a result of the market, a few projects got it right. I’ll like to get in early on this one if I find it worth the risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Another interesting project that I will give some attention because I really don't have enough knowledge about Decentralized cloud computing and crypto-mining as well. So that I will explore here to have more knowledge on it and to the project too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Something different from this one. Mining CryptoCurrency and trading computing power. So we can sell computing power on your platform which could be used for mining or computing both on the cloud. It would be interesting to see the team work this one out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I am at lost right now, what exactly is neuroneum into. Are you guys into cryptocurrency mining or cloud computing platform or an integration of both
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
There are some similar project to it and I want to know what will be the advantages of Neuroneum to them? By the way just read some details of the project and it looks interesting. Looking forward for more update about it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/neuroneum-28098
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I read about the Neuralink Card. That one is impressive because you will have a communication with others banks around the world and its will be easily exchange from Cryptocurrency to Fiat, good idea about this one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
good project, and is a new idea and innovation, I just found a project like this,  one-stop shop environment where members can earn massive rewards by using the best in decentralized cloud computing and crypto-mining technologies.
You have a large hardcap target of $ 150 million USD, how is your strategy to raise this much funds?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
#Proof of Participation 

Language: RUSSIAN
Content: ANN+Bounty+Moderation+WP+Website
Native language: Russian
Translation/moderation experience: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offerenru-quality-english-russian-translation-5048565
Bitcointalk username:  crypt0sc0pe  
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crypt0sc0pe-996566
Telegram: @crypt0sc0pe
ERC-20 wallet address: 0x1F4b1283BB7874D0bC81B2ec51Ad8E36343f3bd3

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

POWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN WEB!

Neuroneum is a one-stop shop environment where members can earn massive rewards by using the best in decentralized cloud computing and crypto-mining technologies.

With immediate payouts, 24/hr support, high security, and unparalleled computing power across the network, Neuroneum fills every miner's home computer with rocket fuel!

The future of finance lives on the blockchain: Welcome to the next generation.

Pages:
Jump to: