Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 13. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Tradeogre good exchange. I trade it for several months.

I confirm. And online users there 2.5k +
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
No https://altex.exchange/ - always low price tag and low sales

It is very young exchange.
Consequently, there are two main important things should be considered carefully:
1) Its reliability, which takes time to be really verified. There are lots of scam exchanges already.
2) Total daily trading volume in the Altex exchange will rise gradually if it can show its security, reliability, comfortability, customer services, etc.

At the moment, the Pinkstart coin should take advantage of early listing requester to ask for listing Pinkstarcoin in the platform. Of course, the team should aslo emphasize that traders should be responsible at their own risks to trade there (which the team did in the previous threads).
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
We have already sent the request, we are waiting for an answer.
We are also under review on Kucoin
You should spend a couple of minutes to look at this one, Pinkstar
https://altex.exchange/
This is young exchange which has already listed lots of Cryptonight algorithmed coins in their platform.
Of course, there are important limitations related to reliability of such very young exchange. It takes time to verify its reliability.
I sent the request to them too, if we were listed we will have to go cautious and keep a few coins, since at the time being young we do not know much about him.
Tradeorg
Altex
Stocks.exchange should be taken into consideration, Pinkstar.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
No https://altex.exchange/ - always low price tag and low sales
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Tradeogre good exchange. I trade it for several months.
Activity: 280
This is young exchange which has already listed lots of Cryptonight algorithmed coins in their platform.
Of course, there are important limitations related to reliability of such very young exchange. It takes time to verify its reliability.
I sent the request to them too, if we were listed we will have to go cautious and keep a few coins, since at the time being young we do not know much about him.
Tradeorg
Altex
Stocks.exchange should be taken into consideration, Pinkstar.
Of stock.Exchange I have read many negative experiences
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
how can you guys even send coins ?
i fully synched QT wallet with old blockchain and when I try to move coins to swap wallet - it says "invalid address" and thats it. I can't send coins for swap.

nevermind. missed space in "address".

but now i have another problem now it say that transaction is too big Huh

i think i get it. send coins in 2 transactions with anonymity 0 cause on 6 it was giving me "too big".

well i hope at least i get some swapped coins. i'm really really not a fan of 10 to 1 swap but i hope at least this time coin will get decent price.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
how long does it take to change pnks per pstar after I send it to this address
adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt?
I will send all the transactions this evening, I have been very busy with the Wallet these days.
Thank you Grin
adXYNtYYVqQAhB9pvhA5m63CzSiZ1P3c5iEREm32hcoCaE1kk1zZArXV69umXcuKhLK8Wvby5FmVef3 c1FcdjCMB2Ud2cCUnt?
I will send all the transactions this evening, I have been very busy with the Wallet these days.
Activity: 179
I wanted to inform you that we are working on the Wallet Gui and are almost ready to be tested by the team, a new member will join the team, we are working on the construction of the website and we are contacting exchanges to be added soon.
Sorry if we do not make ourselves heard often, we are always available 24h on 24h and 7 days on 7 on Discord and telegram.

keep moving forward, we are still supporting this project Cheesy

True, i decided to support with 40KH this project. Hope to see news from devs and comunity! Smiley

Thank you guys Smiley
Activity: 41

True, i decided to support with 40KH this project. Hope to see news from devs and comunity! Smiley
wudafuxup is old stupid FUDger and has no idea how things work

Coin looks good, team looks good,
I wish you good luck

I'm actually not very old  Cheesy. How about this. Once you clean up some of the quirks the coin has some potential. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Better?

I will say this however. Clean up the ANN. The english is super bad. Misspelled words and grammatical errors everywhere. Whitepaper should be a priority.
Well, now let's get better is this we need, advice. I will correct the post by an English guy, I used google translate, my mistake.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

I wish you good luck

I'm actually not very old  Cheesy. How about this. Once you clean up some of the quirks the coin has some potential. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Better?

I will say this however. Clean up the ANN. The english is super bad. Misspelled words and grammatical errors everywhere. Whitepaper should be a priority.
Activity: 168

I wish you good luck
Pages:
Jump to: