Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 11. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Guys, if you don't manage something, welcome to discord. Describe your issue in our 24-hour chat and the solution will be found. So far, no one has been offended  Cheesy
Activity: 75
Just send your wallet file (*.wallet) via email. It's so simple. Or u wanna to convert stolen coins and not ready to show transactions?  Wink
Activity: 50
shit coin...1st dev run and give to another dev make new wallet v1 and change a lot make trouble to all old pinkstar and now change new wallet with new code and cannot swap with view key and spend key....what! need send u old coin to old wallet? that no peer how to send coin? and to email u? damn its..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Difficulty has risen almost three times in the last 24 hours. What's happened?
It is likely that a large mining farm has joined the party, which also shown up in the top miners list.
Anyway, it is one of good signal that Pinkstar coin has potential so that it is able to catch attention of miners.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Several months after launch, how about plans and current progresses to bring Pinkstar to first exchange, dev?
There are several new exchanges, which have easy listing rules, such as altex.exchange, tradeorg, stocks.exchange, etc.
Please ask them for listing Pinkstar.
Thanks.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
~
Have you had any good news on exchange listings for Pinkstar community, including miners, dev?
Please give us more information about current progress of the project.
The difficulty of Pinkstar rocketted up in the last several days, but miners really need exchanges to pay for their electricity bills.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Dev. What will happen with coins remained unclaimed from swap?
The coins stolen from Crepcoin Exchange can be recovered if you have the screenshot of the withdrawal, as requested several times between March and April.
I'm not asking about that. I'm asking about premined coins for swap. What will you do with those that noone will claim.
I mean this:
 ◆ PREMINE SWAP FROM PNKS TO PSTAR: 8,000,000.00 PSTAR (8 Millions)
Activity: 280
the old simplewallet still open old wallet success. and new wallet can still create new wallet, open it very well. SO it must be something different in .wallet file between old and new wallet. It so painful... im go with this coin with day one. but now i feel bad.

Look at this picture, you cannot say that corrupt wallet.
Same command to open same wallet, with different simplewallet.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ryt00i.jpg

In the previous comment I was wrong, the transaction was sent on the 29th, I started the swap on April 29th, because due to the bug I could not send the transactions. Export keys from the old simplywallet and try importing the Wallet into the last simplewallet using the keys

i tried, but no luck, it generate new different address P6aGmrAwZQifiXuV8UvcrXLEperN1FQpiFP943t1odaZMS6Ka1BNAnQPQmrTXRNyVBX7BXJ8F8pY6ME vx5NnUQEt2XgyR9biS

so i think it cannot grab the coin
For assistance of any kind, come in the Discord channel, as well as being the entire team, you can also win some PSTARs in the giveaway and receive bounty to perform some missions.

The coins stolen from Crepcoin Exchange can be recovered if you have the screenshot of the withdrawal, as requested several times between March and April.
Merit: 106
Activity: 21
the old simplewallet still open old wallet success. and new wallet can still create new wallet, open it very well. SO it must be something different in .wallet file between old and new wallet. It so painful... im go with this coin with day one. but now i feel bad.

In the previous comment I was wrong, the transaction was sent on the 29th, I started the swap on April 29th, because due to the bug I could not send the transactions. Export keys from the old simplywallet and try importing the Wallet into the last simplewallet using the keys

i tried, but no luck, it generate new different address P6aGmrAwZQifiXuV8UvcrXLEperN1FQpiFP943t1odaZMS6Ka1BNAnQPQmrTXRNyVBX7BXJ8F8pY6ME vx5NnUQEt2XgyR9biS

so i think it cannot grab the coin
The swap was done with no problems and within just one day. Thank you Dev!

Great support! Good-looking prospects!
Good. Now, it is time for exchange listings.
I am waiting patiently for Pinkstar news on the results of exchange listing.
Hope that first exchange for Pinkstar will come soon.

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
- My simplewallet and PinkstarV2d show v.4.4.x, is that right version?
- I bring old wallet file from last V2 to open with V4.4 but always said wrong password but it can open it old wallet.
- I export wallet (export_keys) and import back into V4.4 simplewallet, type "reset" to rescan block index, the "balance" and it still show 0 PSTAR
- I open old wallet, with open new PinkstarV2d, but still not luck, is there any way to clean up simplewallet cache or data files needed?

Is there anything else i can try?

http://i66.tinypic.com/33xg7r6.jpg

There was one download that didn't work... You should not try to export keys and restore them with different version as that will definitely result in bad public keys and different wallet address. Latest download should not have any troubles opening old wallet files without importing private keys. Last solution is building the daemon and simplewallet from sources downloadable from GitHub. Any transaction sent to wallets created using the broken download should have failed, because the generated wallet address was invalid.
This one, PinkStar: Mercury Cash exchange
Let's bring PinkStar to the first exchange.
How about recent progresses with Stocks.exchange, Altex.exchange, Tradeorg?
Merit: 500
So you considered and compass aforethought masternodes. I hunt championing you sole added abstraction to consider the have decentralised replacing, with the web wallet tied
- My simplewallet and PinkstarV2d show v.4.4.x, is that right version?
- I bring old wallet file from last V2 to open with V4.4 but always said wrong password but it can open it old wallet.
- I export wallet (export_keys) and import back into V4.4 simplewallet, type "reset" to rescan block index, the "balance" and it still show 0 PSTAR
- I open old wallet, with open new PinkstarV2d, but still not luck, is there any way to clean up simplewallet cache or data files needed?

Is there anything else i can try?

http://i66.tinypic.com/33xg7r6.jpg

How was it done? i didnot receive any coin or even get email responsed.
Please update, all the coins have been sent, if you have not received the coins it is because you have not provided all the required data and you have received an email to provide the missing data.
Or you sent them the same day and the checks are still in progress.

i have sent he email on April 27 2018
here the copy body

* PSTAR: P6aGmrAwZQifiXuV8UvcrXLEperN1FQpiFP943t1odaZMS6JMeWqhLreeZDMP1kse6VPjvzv3gEdUKe javDzU8MH2ghzrv6Zf
   * Transaction number:
66521c46bd99db422b0a9f144208ca6a4cd9485a9ce3945384bacb6bd3353544

* The number of PNKS sent : 124570
tru***.****@gmail.com                                                                   12,457.00 PSTAR
P6aGmrAwZQifiXuV8UvcrXLEperN1FQpiFP943t1odaZMS6JMeWqhLreeZDMP1kse6VPjvzv3gEdUKe javDzU8MH2ghzrv6Zf
Hash: 4307993dc55f5c8cd50efd4a337432b504c55b871bfe380574a6e4350c956242
The transaction was sent on April 27th

Please update, all the coins have been sent, if you have not received the coins it is because you have not provided all the required data and you have received an email to provide the missing data.

i have sent he email on April 27 2018
here the copy body

* PSTAR: P6aGmrAwZQifiXuV8UvcrXLEperN1FQpiFP943t1odaZMS6JMeWqhLreeZDMP1kse6VPjvzv3gEdUKe javDzU8MH2ghzrv6Zf
   * Transaction number:
66521c46bd99db422b0a9f144208ca6a4cd9485a9ce3945384bacb6bd3353544

* The number of PNKS sent : 124570

Pages:
Jump to: