Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 8. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
So, any chance to swap from V1 to V2 ??
Actually not!
The swap ended weeks ago.
You lost your chance to swap.
Activity: 35
So, any chance to swap from V1 to V2 ??
Activity: 46
What are the differences and similarities PinkstarcoinV2 Pinkstarcoin? What features are there in PinkstarcoinV2 and Pinkstarcoin? Why are all the existing code made upside down?
PinkStar swapped to PinkStar V2. In addition, the swap ended days ago.
There is link to Pinkstar (old one) topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2723196.900
OMG, I missed the swap!
Does it mean I lose my coin (Pinkstar v1) forever?
Any one can help me to swap the coin to v2?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
We are pleased to announce that the PinkstarV2 website is now online!

The official website of Pinkstarcoin project looks good, well designed, informative.
Hope that the website will play an important role to boost the exchange listing procedure up a bit.
I gonna keep watching the topic for more details, especially exchange listing news.
Activity: 249
Pink coin is the best coin for trade and stake. Mining now can not give any profits. I really hope this project will go to the proof of staking soon. Best of luck for this nice project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

The new launched website looks good, dev.
It seems that you and other members of Pinkstar coin core team have put lots of time, and efforts to creating such amazing website.
After the website, exchanges to come (might be Altex exchange).
Activity: 170
What are the differences and similarities PinkstarcoinV2 Pinkstarcoin? What features are there in PinkstarcoinV2 and Pinkstarcoin? Why are all the existing code made upside down?
PinkStar swapped to PinkStar V2. In addition, the swap ended days ago.
There is link to Pinkstar (old one) topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2723196.900
Activity: 560
Seems like pinkstarcoinv2 was a new fork from the pinkstarcoin, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 308
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl

Thank you for releasing the website.
How many days will it take for Altex exchange to build up wallet for listing Pinkstar in their platform?
I guess it will take several days, not too long.
Activity: 280
Invite your friends to join one of our mining pools and earn 1000 PSTAR!
To receive the reward, you must send your PSTAR address, the PSTAR address of your friend, the pool in which you have joined, via a private message. You will receive the reward when your friend has received 1000 PSTAR as payments in the pool.
Even invited friends can participate in the reward by inviting other friends in turn. Wink
It should focus more on exchange listing procedures rather than mining pools, which are abundant enough because miners tend to concentrate on biggest pools.
In addition, such mining approach might put network under high risks of replay attacks.
Who said that there are focusing on exchange? Also this is focus on trade, given that such a little hashrate could be the reason for which we are not yet in exchange.
Activity: 97

Congratulations, it's time for hopping on first exchange for Pinkstarcoin community.
Miners will feel very satisfied with news on first exchange.
I guess Altex exchange will be the first one for Pinkstarcoin.   Roll Eyes
Invite your friends to join one of our mining pools and earn 1000 PSTAR!
To receive the reward, you must send your PSTAR address, the PSTAR address of your friend, the pool in which you have joined, via a private message. You will receive the reward when your friend has received 1000 PSTAR as payments in the pool.
Even invited friends can participate in the reward by inviting other friends in turn. Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 93

Congratulations and thanks for all your time to make such well-designed website, Pinkstart coin team.
It also means we are coming closer to Altex exchange, right?
How long will it take to see Pinkstarcoin on Altex.exchange, dev?

Furthermore, please vote for Pinkstarcoin on Shardax exchange, everyone. Details from Pinkstarcoin twitter channel.
Code:
PinkstarcoinV2 PSTAR has been added to the free vote on shardax.
Each IP address can vote once every 24 hours.
Vote! #cryptocurrency #crypto #exchange #exchanges #investing #altcoin #Future #next #freecoin #Vote #money #blockchain #bitcoin #BTC
I thank Jvmatamu for the creation of a new PSTAR pool with a nice graphic too.

Activity: 58
exchange teu kaluar-kaluar iyeu mas bro, jang lebaran euy :V
Activity: 97
Highly appreciate your dedication to manage and boost the project, keep it on the original plans.
By the way, I have  also known that you sent listing request to Altex exchange.
How about result of the request,dev?
Will Pinkstar coin be listed in Altex exchange?
Activity: 63
Any news listing exchange?
The first exchange might be come next week after Pinkstarcoin website released. The most potential exchange for Pinkstarcoin at the moment might be Altex.exchange, which has three different trading pairs for traders.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Altex exchange will accept listing request when Pinkstar coin has official website.
And Pinkstar announced that website has been underdeveloped, and might be released next week.
That means we come closer to the first exchange for Pinkstar coin, might be Altex exchange.
Any news listing exchange?

Great news, more pools, more probability to prevent potential 51% replay attacks.
By they way, Pinkstar coin miners should choose different pools to help spreading hashrates out and contribute maintaining healthy network.
I am pleased to announce a new mining pool located in Singapore

Pages:
Jump to: