Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 9. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
As you can see, I replied to your message on May 20th, there were still 7 days and this was written and explained several times. The network is no longer active since May 28, we can no longer control budgets.
Several days after the launch day of Pinkstarcoin website, have we had promising news from Altex exchange, PinkStar?
When PSTAR is quoted on an exchange, a statement will be issued. Even if there is a date, we can not communicate it before it is made public by the exchange, exchanges that list coins for free ask for this.
Activity: 59
so sorry to waste your time Mate .this is not spam i am just trying to get my coins out .sean
i would if been in time if you had managed to put the correct e-mail address to begin with from the prior pnks thread .
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
It is no longer possible to exchange PNKS with PSTAR the swap is completed! We are handling the latest requests received by 11:59 pm (Italian time) on May 27, 2018.
Finally, swap time ended and the swap will be finished soon.
Then, Pinkstar team can totally focus on website development, which will help to bring Pinkstar to Alter.exchange.
Thanks for great works and your time spent on the project.
this message was sent to me a few days ago ?
your telling me you will not give me the coins i have mined .
how many billion coins from the V2 coin?
hi there just sent you all the details for coin exchange . the new address came from v1.4.1 gui wallet but it will not sync .any ideas thanks sean
[email protected]

hi there just sent you all the details for coin exchange . the new address came from v1.4.1 gui wallet but it will not sync .any ideas thanks sean
[email protected]

hi there new wallet addy is P6YzAE1RJ4ML8fY4iquKeCVFsvWUcNGGAfgqkZb39T517yYcrb7UFRFYvaWZrVmdovVfSJMMAPkJNZ7 FPu2aP19k1L3hK8Zei thanks once again sean
It is no longer possible to swap, the deadline was set for 27 May 2018 at 11.59pm Italian time. The PNKS network is no longer active

Activity: 154

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [NEW] <<>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]
May 20, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
Quote from: sean123 on May 17, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
am i too late for coin swap . i have just seen this posting thanks sean
adYSJgp7HzkfUuy9DXpn6zXaF3G8J4uKiAiDBLUxtsgH6Sy1Lf5qv5FZa21L3tSkqMWt7H4UJ3HDs7B hvgWNDBun2kwiDAqEs

No, you're still in time. Send the .wallet file, the PNKS password and the PSTAR address to send the coins to. For security, it also specifies the PNKS address and the wallet budget.
As you can see, I replied to your message on May 20th, there were still 7 days and this was written and explained several times. The network is no longer active since May 28, we can no longer control budgets.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Is there a guide on how to swap from old PNKS to new PSTAR?
You should join these two official channels of Pinkstar Coin project and get help:
1) Telegram channel.
2) Discord channel.
[email protected]

[email protected]

hi there new wallet addy is P6YzAE1RJ4ML8fY4iquKeCVFsvWUcNGGAfgqkZb39T517yYcrb7UFRFYvaWZrVmdovVfSJMMAPkJNZ7 FPu2aP19k1L3hK8Zei thanks once again sean
It is no longer possible to swap, the deadline was set for 27 May 2018 at 11.59pm Italian time. The PNKS network is no longer active

Activity: 154

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [NEW] <<>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]
May 20, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
Quote from: sean123 on May 17, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
am i too late for coin swap . i have just seen this posting thanks sean
adYSJgp7HzkfUuy9DXpn6zXaF3G8J4uKiAiDBLUxtsgH6Sy1Lf5qv5FZa21L3tSkqMWt7H4UJ3HDs7B hvgWNDBun2kwiDAqEs

No, you're still in time. Send the .wallet file, the PNKS password and the PSTAR address to send the coins to. For security, it also specifies the PNKS address and the wallet budget.
Activity: 111
We are pleased to announce that the PinkstarV2 website is now online!

Altex exchange has been under maintenance temporarily. I wish Pinkstar coin will appear in the Altex exchange after its maintenance finished.
Activity: 60
Got your ideas, the swap ended.
Next question, how about current progress with listing request on Altex exchange?
Are there any promising feedback from Altex exchange's owners?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
~
Difficulty of Pinkstar network has dramatically increased almost tribble in the last few weeks.
That means mining rewards for miners plummeted about three times, correspondently.
Good luck, miners.

Anyway, I am patiently waiting for Pinkstar website, then exchanges.
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
Activity: 170

What a beautiful website.
Congratulations.
Well done, Pinkstar team, you have done important stuff which can bring the coin to Altex. Exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Two days after the launch day of Pinkstar coin website. Are there promising updated news on Altex exchange listing procedure?
Hope to see Pinkstar at Altex soon this week.
Activity: 39
Is it not possible to extend the time for the swap?
It takes me a while to find the pink coin.
Activity: 7
PinkstarcoinV2d does not synchronize with blockchain...

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Any news listing exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: