Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 7. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
hey guys I have a question about the masternodes, I know it is some time left until you are planning to implement it, but do you already know how much the colleteral for one MN would be?
cheers
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Joined it.
I wish you will keep the Reddit channel updated on daily basis.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I believe that this plan is pretty a commercial investment at the moment.
 Good luck all!
We can only asses real potential of Pinkstar coin project when it hit first exchanges.
if the one is good, we might see huge buy orders.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
From the official channel of Pinkstar project, Tradeorg exchange has got highest votes ATM.
However, I think Altex exchange is also a good choice if the one can give free listing.
Activity: 107
However I want to give you an anticipation, the PSTAR 400k to pay the fee are already booked.
We hope that those who have reserved the coins will not back down at the time of exchange.
If everything goes smoothly we will soon be in the exchanges Smiley
Wow, paid already, it is time to wait for feedbacks from exchanges and know whether PinkStar coin can be listed on first exchanges or not.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
When PSTAR is quoted on an exchange, a statement will be issued. Even if there is a date, we can not communicate it before it is made public by the exchange, exchanges that list coins for free ask for this.
I wish news on exchanges will appear sooner or later this month.
By the way, if you can design signature codes for Pinkstarconi project, it will be great!
Activity: 148
However I want to give you an anticipation, the PSTAR 400k to pay the fee are already booked.
I am waiting to see your next thread on successful exchange listing, PinkStar.
Activity: 134
We hope that those who have reserved the coins will not back down at the time of exchange.
Wow, more than great news, honestly, PinkStar.
I wish Pinkstar coin will be listed in exchanges (at least the first one) in June.
Activity: 280
Very interesting project. Given the fact that PinkstarcoinV2 is a new decentralized and anonymous crypto currency, born from the evolution of Pinkstarcoin this project should have a great future.
In reality, at the moment, Pinkstar network has been really vulnerable to 51% attacks due to low total hashrate.
In other words, it has been not really decentralized.
In fact, but who does not understand these things, thinks that encouraging the community to undermine the currency is not an important thing. They think that the only thing that is urgent is to enter the exchanges, or that entering into exchanges without fees with such a low hashrate is easy.
If the list of mining pools is also requested, there will be a reason Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
As you can see, I replied to your message on May 20th, there were still 7 days and this was written and explained several times. The network is no longer active since May 28, we can no longer control budgets.
Several days after the launch day of Pinkstarcoin website, have we had promising news from Altex exchange, PinkStar?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Very interesting project. Given the fact that PinkstarcoinV2 is a new decentralized and anonymous crypto currency, born from the evolution of Pinkstarcoin this project should have a great future.
In reality, at the moment, Pinkstar network has been really vulnerable to 51% attacks due to low total hashrate.
In other words, it has been not really decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
As you can see, I replied to your message on May 20th, there were still 7 days and this was written and explained several times. The network is no longer active since May 28, we can no longer control budgets.
This guy should stop spamming the topic because the swap has its start and end day.
Currently, the swap was over several days ago.
It's time to focus on Pinkstarcoin V2, not the swap.
Activity: 249
We have to guarantee an exchange for those who are currently in our mines who are spending money on electricity without having an economic return.
It's good to hear such kindly words on your dedication to bring Pinkstar coin to exchanges.
That seems to you had already mined too many coins at the moment, right? Just keep patient and stay tuned, don't sell your coin with the price too cheap.
Activity: 249
Hello friends, at the moment we have not yet been taken into consideration by the exchanges, this is normal because the coin was announced less than 2 months ago and unfortunately the exchanges that do not claim a quota to list a currency, have their own time (long ). At the moment the exchange requesting the lowest share to list the coins is crex24 (0.15 BTC), starting from 1 July 2018 we will open the sale of 400k PSTAR at a price of 40 Satoshi until 10 July 2018 (it will be closed first if all coins will be sold), in the event that not all coins are sold, new phases will be opened, always lasting 10 days, and at each stage there will be a price increase of 10 Satoshi.
If we were listed by trade before July 1, 2018, the sales phase will not be opened. We have to guarantee an exchange for those who are currently in our mines who are spending money on electricity without having an economic return.
It should be clear and transparent plan for all supporters easily following. Thank you Dev for particular announcement, which seems to be a roadmap for Pink coin.
Activity: 29
We have to guarantee an exchange for those who are currently in our mines who are spending money on electricity without having an economic return.
It's good to hear such kindly words on your dedication to bring Pinkstar coin to exchanges.
Activity: 44
Hello friends, at the moment we have not yet been taken into consideration by the exchanges, this is normal because the coin was announced less than 2 months ago and unfortunately the exchanges that do not claim a quota to list a currency, have their own time (long ). At the moment the exchange requesting the lowest share to list the coins is crex24 (0.15 BTC), starting from 1 July 2018 we will open the sale of 400k PSTAR at a price of 40 Satoshi until 10 July 2018 (it will be closed first if all coins will be sold), in the event that not all coins are sold, new phases will be opened, always lasting 10 days, and at each stage there will be a price increase of 10 Satoshi.
If we were listed by trade before July 1, 2018, the sales phase will not be opened. We have to guarantee an exchange for those who are currently in our mines who are spending money on electricity without having an economic return.
Does it mean each round of the sale will last 10 days?
We will have ten-day period sale with each 10 satoshi automatically rise after each round?
Do I understand your ideas right?
Activity: 170
Exchanges, especially the first one, is the ultmost demand for Pinkstar coin community at the moment.
Months after Pinkstart coin lauch day and weeks after the swap from v1 to v2, there has still been no exchange for the coin.
Activity: 45
Who said that there are focusing on exchange? Also this is focus on trade, given that such a little hashrate could be the reason for which we are not yet in exchange.
In my opinion, it's hard to attract more miners and keep them mining Pinkstar if the coin can not be listed in exchanges.
Miners need exchanges to sell their coins for electricity bills.
Pages:
Jump to: