Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 10. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I am pleased to announce a new mining pool located in Singapore

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
snip
Hello Pinkstar,

I think you should create official vote page for Pinkstar community at Shardax.exchange.
https://shardax.com/
It's time to bomb the one and ask for free listing on the platform.
It is no longer possible to exchange PNKS with PSTAR the swap is completed! We are handling the latest requests received by 11:59 pm (Italian time) on May 27, 2018.
Activity: 31
Is there a guide on how to swap from old PNKS to new PSTAR?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
We are waiting for the website to be completed, as early as next week we will have to have the website ready. Tradeogre and Altex.exchange require a website to list coins in their trades. As soon as we have more information, you will be notified Smiley
Amazing news, especially for Pinkstarcoin miners.
Finallly, their dream might come true when Altex accept to list Pinkstar coin in their platform.
However, we need a website for Pinkstart first. It's good to hear you promise that next week, Pinkstar community can see official website of the project.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
We are waiting for the website to be completed, as early as next week we will have to have the website ready. Tradeogre and Altex.exchange require a website to list coins in their trades. As soon as we have more information, you will be notified Smiley
Wow, great! Altex.exchange tends to accept listing request from young coin. So, if Pinkstar website released next week, the exchange will accept to list the coin in their platform for sure.
Congratulations, for first exchange to come!

Furthermore, Southxchange also give change to list coins freely with vote campaigns.
~
Kindly words to explain current situation of Pinkstar coin project.
However, I would like to know a little bit more details, including the current progress on exchange listings.
Have you had any positive news from Altex.exchange, Stocks.exchange, etc. dev?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
~
Kindly words to explain current situation of Pinkstar coin project.
However, I would like to know a little bit more details, including the current progress on exchange listings.
Have you had any positive news from Altex.exchange, Stocks.exchange, etc. dev?
When exchanges for Pinkstart will be available?
Altex.exchange is a young one, which likely easy to accept listing requirements from new coins, especially Cryptonight algorithm coins. Most of coins listed on the exchange are Cryptonight- or Cryptonight-forked- coins.
So you just keep banning people from your discord server for the sole reason that people are asking why you changed from pkns to pstar chain? Actually I am interested in your coin but banning people for asking why you did this swap in order to understand more about this project is really really strange.
The swap was to recover coins due to shutdown of crepcoin exchange before withdrawals were fully processed.
The Crepcoin exchange has stolen more than 10 million coins, which we are recovering with the swap.
We also switched to better algorithm... Old blockchain got permanently stuck due to difficulty rising too high for even ASIC miners... We did stress test the new code with 80 processor cluster.
PSTAR is named after diamond called Pink Star. There is article on Wikipedia about it.
Explained everything you want to know
Activity: 1
So you just keep banning people from your discord server for the sole reason that people are asking why you changed from pkns to pstar chain? Actually I am interested in your coin but banning people for asking why you did this swap in order to understand more about this project is really really strange.
Why ever write the same exact things on our Discord, telegram and bitcointalk channels instead of writing a private message to make us notice the error? Just the fact that the references to cryptonote, bytecoin and Monero have not been changed, should have made you understand that it was a mistake! We have always specified in our channels that the coin was built on the basis of Turtle!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Hello guys,

Why all of you did not use your main accounts to share such 'invaluable' information about Pinkstar coin project?
I called them as 'invaluable' one because they might help potential investors to stay away from Pinkstar and avoid serious losses.

Just kidding! You are both likely fudsters, who always tend to use brandnew and newbie accounts to spread FUDs.

Activity: 10
Seems like a scammy PnD coin to me. Why leave in all the licenses but erase the TRTL licenses. Obviously a case of someone wanting to hijack someone else's work as their own. Don't bother with this "project".
Activity: 2
Why on earth would you guys remove all TurtleCoin references from the code? While it is an open source project you should still give credit to the devs who worked on the code! You guys deleted ONLY TurtleCoin references and left everything else behind?! Who the hell does that? This is clearly a case PLAGIARISM!

If the so called "devs" from this project are willing to steal code and pass it as their own, imagine what else they will steal!
any exchanges
Pinkstar team have not announced any thing about exchange listing progresses in the last few days.
Hope that we will have first exchange for Pinkstar sooner or later next month.
Of course, it might be better if we hit exchanges this month.
Altex.exchange should be taken into consideration and official listing requirements should be sent ASAP.
In the exchange, it provides three trading pairs, BTC-, LTC-, and XMR-/ALTs. It's very convenient exchange.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Error sending email to [email protected]

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    Unrouteable address

It is [email protected], not [email protected].

Thank you for your help.
Copied the address, see in the post the error was.
Activity: 4

[email protected]
    Unrouteable address

It is [email protected], not [email protected].
Activity: 22
Merit: 1

[email protected]
    Unrouteable address
Pages:
Jump to: