Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 3. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Pinkstarcoin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

The vote ends on the 25th of August.
Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Open position within the team for the creation of mobile app android and ios (wallet, games, messaging and e-commerce) payment will be made through PSTAR to achieve the goals. Send your resume via email to [email protected], this announcement refers to both genders.
Which ones are our next target exchanges, @PinkStar?
I guess stocks.exchange may be a good or best option for PinkStar coin ATM.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Its current price is so terrible. I am out. Good luck all dudes.
Activity: 57
Hi guys, I want to update you on what we are doing at the moment; Mika is modifying some things in the code that have been requested from the TurtleCoin team, we are preparing for an update of all the Wallet at the end of August (Cli and Gui), we have set aside the decision to integrate KRB masternodes, I'm having contacts with of companies to choose the one that will provide us the garments for our clothing line that will cover both casual and modern and will initially be for men, women and in the future also for children (this is the most expensive phase of the roadmap, so we can not anticipate it).
Initially we will create customized T-shirts with our logo (the star is the P) that will be put on sale on the e-commerce site (the revenue proceeds will be used for the registration of the brands, the creation and marketing of the clothing line, high quality and made in Italy).
We will start working soon on a mobile app (ios and Android) that will integrate Wallet and e-commerce, and then get rich in the future of new features (games, messaging and more), we have always said that this is also your currency, so we need your ideas and your advice. Thanks Giacomo Smiley
Good that this has been settled and that we can move on.
Activity: 280
Hi guys, I want to update you on what we are doing at the moment; Mika is modifying some things in the code that have been requested from the TurtleCoin team, we are preparing for an update of all the Wallet at the end of August (Cli and Gui), we have set aside the decision to integrate KRB masternodes, I'm having contacts with of companies to choose the one that will provide us the garments for our clothing line that will cover both casual and modern and will initially be for men, women and in the future also for children (this is the most expensive phase of the roadmap, so we can not anticipate it).
Initially we will create customized T-shirts with our logo (the star is the P) that will be put on sale on the e-commerce site (the revenue proceeds will be used for the registration of the brands, the creation and marketing of the clothing line, high quality and made in Italy).
We will start working soon on a mobile app (ios and Android) that will integrate Wallet and e-commerce, and then get rich in the future of new features (games, messaging and more), we have always said that this is also your currency, so we need your ideas and your advice. Thanks Giacomo Smiley
Has been reached an agreement between the team pinkstarcoin and the team turtlecoin, our repository will be back soon and online apporteremo the recent changes in the code that there have been requested by the team turtle, wonder to the members of both community to bring the maximum respect and avoid spam in our comparisons and turtlecoin. Thanks Pinkstarcoin team
Giacomo DEV:
I wanted to share it with you to show that we are working in good faith and we are under attack from an individual who is trying to destroy our currency in all ways, we need all of you. 💪
https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin/issues/72
Open position within the team for the creation of mobile app android and ios (wallet, games, messaging and e-commerce) payment will be made through PSTAR to achieve the goals. Send your resume via email to [email protected], this announcement refers to both genders.
We are forced to close this topic due to all the spam coming mainly from the TurtleCoin community! I invite all translators to report any spam and close the topic. For support, our Discord channels, telegrams, private message on bitcointalk and [email protected] are active. I will open the topic to let you know about updates and the progress of the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Stiff shit if this is a new account, how the hell can you communicate with people and tell them the truth when these morons ban you for asking about the project!
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
I INVESTED MONEY IN THIS COIN AND NOW I FIND OUT YOU COPIED IT AND GOT HIT WITH A DMCA!!

YOU STOLE OTHER PEOPLES WORK!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I warned everyone this was a shit coin months ago. The devs don't even know how to type english properly. They are scammers trying to make a quick buck on suckers willing to buy the coin.
See lmao spam bot accounts with choppy english lol.
This thread of full of new Bitcointalk accounts from the devs trying to make it look good. It's super obvious. Lmao dead coin...
I INVESTED MONEY IN THIS COIN AND NOW I FIND OUT YOU COPIED IT AND GOT HIT WITH A DMCA!!

YOU STOLE OTHER PEOPLES WORK!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I warned everyone this was a shit coin months ago. The devs don't even know how to type english properly. They are scammers trying to make a quick buck on suckers willing to buy the coin.
If I find myself obliged I will close this Ann so as not to see more spam and I will ask you to join all the discord and telegram channels where we can ban these people, for me all this is becoming stressful and I have other things to think about.
I support the idea to be more actively in Discord channel, but the fact is ANN topic in BTT forum is very important.
It is traditional way to officially announce important upgrades, achievements, plans of crypto projects for years.
So, I can not imagine how to stick completely in Discord channel.
We keep the ad active here, but we will no longer respond to spam and provocative messages, we will signal the messages to bitcointalk hoping they will be removed as soon as possible and that you help us in the Pinkstarcoin community to let the new people know the truth, we will fully commit on the coin. Thanks Team Pinkstarcoin
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
If I find myself obliged I will close this Ann so as not to see more spam and I will ask you to join all the discord and telegram channels where we can ban these people, for me all this is becoming stressful and I have other things to think about.
I support the idea to be more actively in Discord channel, but the fact is ANN topic in BTT forum is very important.
It is traditional way to officially announce important upgrades, achievements, plans of crypto projects for years.
So, I can not imagine how to stick completely in Discord channel.
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
Will follow this project, the clothing part of it is rather original.

Is there any possibilty to download a wallet right now ? Please pardon me, I have not read the whole thread and drama with TRTL.

https://github.com/Jachi84/PinkstarcoinV2-gui/releases
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Will follow this project, the clothing part of it is rather original.

Is there any possibilty to download a wallet right now ? Please pardon me, I have not read the whole thread and drama with TRTL.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I have sent DMCA counter notice to GitHub and they are waiting for TurtleCoin development team to respond to it. Hopefully everything will be resolved early next week.

To sum this up, all the shit storm started when TurtleCoin accused us (PinkstarcoinV2 development team) of violating the license of simplewallet even though they do not own the trademark for name "simplewallet" and such had no legal right to relicense their code under the original name and subsequently were forced to rename their rewrite as "ZedWallet" to be eligible for protection under copyright and trademark laws.

GitHub were forced to shutdown PinkstarcoinV2 repositories for the duration of investigating the validity of DMCA takedown notice, but that has nothing to do with us stealing their code or not. It's solely legal process between TurtleCoin project and GitHub.

In the counter notice I explained that their original takedown notice was unjustified as the license was not removed, but only the copyright of the modifications made in the source code after the fork were attributed to PinkstarcoinV2 project as that is our legal right.
Pages:
Jump to: