Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread - page 6. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
One more week passed, there has been still no exchange for Pinkstar.
It is likely time for me to turn off my rigs or switch to other coins because I need exchanges to sell Pinkstar and pay my electricity bills.
It takes from 1 to 3 weeks to integrate PinkstarcoinV2 into the exchange, I can not yet say the name of the exchange, but PSTAR is already listed, only that you can not yet deposit.
So if you know of the exchange in which we have paid the fee to be listed, you can look into the account and you will also find PSTAR PinkstarcoinV2, this means that a part of integration is already completed and deposits will be available soon.
I really see it as PSTAR on the crex24 account homepage, but it still can not work and maybe soon we can see it on the exchange. congratulations
They have to complete the integration and draw the graphics, we waited for the most and now it's just waiting a few days Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
It is likely time for me to turn off my rigs or switch to other coins because I need exchanges to sell Pinkstar and pay my electricity bills.
It takes from 1 to 3 weeks to integrate PinkstarcoinV2 into the exchange, I can not yet say the name of the exchange, but PSTAR is already listed, only that you can not yet deposit.
So if you know of the exchange in which we have paid the fee to be listed, you can look into the account and you will also find PSTAR PinkstarcoinV2, this means that a part of integration is already completed and deposits will be available soon.
I really see it as PSTAR on the crex24 account homepage, but it still can not work and maybe soon we can see it on the exchange. congratulations
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Who said that there are focusing on exchange? Also this is focus on trade, given that such a little hashrate could be the reason for which we are not yet in exchange.
Really, dev?
Would you mind explaining more about correlations between total hashrates in Pinkstar network and exchange listings, please.
Activity: 168
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I wonder that PinkstarcoinV2 has any associations or correlations with Pinkcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pinkcoin-pink-2017-pospow-new-algorithm-autoview-flashstaking-1905864
Has someone known about it?
There are so many new Cryptonight's coins, it's like a bubble.
Untracability is a new "PnD masternodes scheme". Good luck anyway  Grin
You should ask Bitman for reasons of recent hottest trend related to Cryptonight algorithm.
I guess it is correlated with ASICs from Bitman.

I have a good feeling that Pinkstar will go to the moon after being tradeable in its first exchange.
There will have many trading pairs with Pinkstar.
Let's hurry PINK team to bring this coin to the market.
Activity: 23
For some reason i cant synch up.

"Failed to connect to any seed peers, continue without seeds."

Tried pasting " --add-peer 128.199.190.70:39983" in the windows and i am getting unknown command

Edit: worked when i used the sites version but not the one posted here on page 1
Activity: 325
You should ask Bitman for reasons of recent hottest trend related to Cryptonight algorithm.
I guess it is correlated with ASICs from Bitman.
We can not anticipate anything, we have to wait for the tweet of the exchange, only then can we publish the news.
I wish you will announce sucessful exchange listings as soon as possible.
In the meantime, I will keep mining Pinkstar coin.
Driven community, might be I said right? I’m waiting for a bigger exchanges and stay tuned the good news of Pinkstar coin!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
I installed Pinkstar v2 wallet,Pinkstar V2 Daemon running for more than 3 hours but still not synched,usually how long it take to synch
It sounds like first exchange for PinkStar coin is coming.
Exchange is in the air.
Let's keep mining and make PinkStarCoin great for the first time with upcoming first exchange!
That sounds a great news of Pinkcoin. And what exchange do you imply to listing on?
We can not anticipate anything, we have to wait for the tweet of the exchange, only then can we publish the news.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Invite your friends to join one of our mining pools and earn 1000 PSTAR!
To receive the reward, you must send your PSTAR address, the PSTAR address of your friend, the pool in which you have joined, via a private message. You will receive the reward when your friend has received 1000 PSTAR as payments in the pool.
Even invited friends can participate in the reward by inviting other friends in turn. Wink
It should focus more on exchange listing procedures rather than mining pools, which are abundant enough because miners tend to concentrate on biggest pools.
In addition, such mining approach might put network under high risks of replay attacks.
Activity: 249
It sounds like first exchange for PinkStar coin is coming.
Exchange is in the air.
Let's keep mining and make PinkStarCoin great for the first time with upcoming first exchange!
That sounds a great news of Pinkcoin. And what exchange do you imply to listing on?
Activity: 32
However I want to give you an anticipation, the PSTAR 400k to pay the fee are already booked.
We hope that those who have reserved the coins will not back down at the time of exchange.
If everything goes smoothly we will soon be in the exchanges Smiley
That is a amazing good news, i will firmly hold the Pinkstar coin...
Are there any specific events? Which one is the exchange?
I hope the project is progressing well? price bump Tongue
Activity: 168
We can not anticipate anything, as silence has been imposed. However we will soon be on a known exchange.
Kindly words, dev.
I wish Pinkstar coin will be listed in first exchange this month.
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
Great fork and design, I couldn't mining the first ver. because the high diff. but with the v2 and new algo i take 2 Khs with a Ryzen 1700 at 3.6.

Awesome CPU algo.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Hope to see your announcement on exchange listing results ASAP.
When PSTAR is quoted on an exchange, a statement will be issued. Even if there is a date, we can not communicate it before it is made public by the exchange, exchanges that list coins for free ask for this.

Thanks for official channel in Reddit platform to communicate more efficiently with Pinkstar community.
However I want to give you an anticipation, the PSTAR 400k to pay the fee are already booked.
We hope that those who have reserved the coins will not back down at the time of exchange.
If everything goes smoothly we will soon be in the exchanges Smiley
Have we had any promising news from exchanges which you sent listing requests?
We can not anticipate anything, as silence has been imposed. However we will soon be on a known exchange. 😉
hey guys I have a question about the masternodes, I know it is some time left until you are planning to implement it, but do you already know how much the colleteral for one MN would be?
cheers
At the moment we do not know exactly whether to implement real masternodes or "masternodes" borrowed from KRB. I will be able to answer these questions with certainty in a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: