Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 104. (Read 131236 times)

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Great unique coin with big potential.  Roll Eyes
Waiting for mainnet!
Are you kidding or spamming?  Angry
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I think I will be pulling out my capital on this investment until closer to December.  I don't doubt the project will be a success but I see no reason to tie my money up with this project until then.  The price has been floundering around which says a lot about the where it is headed for the rest of September, October, and early November.  I'll check back in on this later.
Activity: 23
Great unique coin with big potential.  Roll Eyes
Waiting for mainnet!
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
When i finished KYC now, can i only transform my NET one time to NIM? Or is it possible to buy more NETs, lets say in 2 weeks, and transform the new bought NETs later separately to NIM?
the second option is possible as I know
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
hi all,
devs promised that it will be possible to mine nimiq using websites.
is it realy possible now? anyone knows?
nobody knows?

You can visit Nimiq website now and test Browser Mining.

Thank you for your advice, but I do not have opportunity to mine using my own browser.
I would like to know how could I mine using my websites.
What code I have to put there.
Activity: 1
When i finished KYC now, can i only transform my NET one time to NIM? Or is it possible to buy more NETs, lets say in 2 weeks, and transform the new bought NETs later separately to NIM?
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Guys, whats  happend? Why are you all so unlucky with this project? Considering to invest some money here, but now....? What´s up?
Is it because of the KYC for getting NIM?
Activity: 128
Vote for Nimiq to be added in Ledger

As we commented in the Nimiq Blog, we have completed support for Ledger Hardware wallets in Nimiq. All that remains is for Ledger to review our application and to add it.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*l83EckDjoqRciAn3.

I do not vote for nimiq, I sold all that I have, 2000 chips at a loss but I sold, it's a shame how you work and nimiq will soon be worth zero

Grin
so sad that you are lost your money.... but - funny to listen so stuped thinking)

thats a very good project, good luck for DEVs)

NIM needs in more impressve marketing.  Cool Kiss i have some ideas! Wink
no one said that nimiq was not a good project, it's just that good projects there are plenty that end up in the trash. this one has a big problem of communication and does not take care enough of the small customers like me. In short, I have invested the money of nimiq in zclassic at 8 dollars the token and he is already more than 35 dollars, luckily, I recovered my lost money and I get full now.
I'll wait to see what's going to happen with NET and I'll be back later when I understand where they are going. good luck to everyone
Activity: 31

As we commented in the Nimiq Blog, we have completed support for Ledger Hardware wallets in Nimiq. All that remains is for Ledger to review our application and to add it.

I do not vote for nimiq, I sold all that I have, 2000 chips at a loss but I sold, it's a shame how you work and nimiq will soon be worth zero

Grin
so sad that you are lost your money.... but - funny to listen so stuped thinking)

thats a very good project, good luck for DEVs)

NIM needs in more impressve marketing.  Cool Kiss i have some ideas! Wink

They added KYC at the last moment, this is causing a lot of ICO investors a lot of worry and problem but the team is least interested in answering or bothering about the ICO ivestors

Why should they?
They have got all the money a year ago, spent it all
And after a year they have asked ICO investors to complete KYC   

Now several ICO investors are left with worthless tokens, I cant even convert it to the mainnet because the KYC accepts only passport as ID, and I have no passport
Even Bittrex and Binance complete 3rd tier verification without passport, but apparently not Nimiq

In the end I am left with a bunch of ecr20 tokens that will be useless, after investing and believing in the project for almost a year. 

The team is not even responding to this situation

Extremely disappointed

I agree with you it's a shame this way, we brought them millions, we supported this project for months and no explanation or support. I'm going to sell and they're going to be f ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
They added KYC at the last moment, this is causing a lot of ICO investors a lot of worry and problem but the team is least interested in answering or bothering about the ICO ivestors

Why should they?

Now several ICO investors are left with worthless tokens, I cant even convert it to the mainnet because the KYC accepts only passport as ID, and I have no passport
Even Bittrex and Binance complete 3rd tier verification without passport, but apparently not Nimiq

In the end I am left with a bunch of ecr20 tokens that will be useless, after investing and believing in the project for almost a year. 

Extremely disappointed

We have addressed the issue transparently. We didn't added KYC in the last minute, it has been in the terms since the beginning.

Anyways, If you are having problems with KYC contact me at Telegram or Discord to help you out Smiley

Regards

Can you tell me your username on Telegram or Discord to contact regarding the KYC?
Thanks
Activity: 26
Can i buy NET in HitBTC?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Why should they?

Extremely disappointed

We have addressed the issue transparently. We didn't added KYC in the last minute, it has been in the terms since the beginning.

Anyways, If you are having problems with KYC contact me at Telegram or Discord to help you out Smiley

Regards
VLOG Update: Just The Beginning & Beyond

The Nimiq Mainnet is just the beginning. This video is to sum up our beginning, current status as well as looking forward into the future. Thank You for all the support.

hi all,
devs promised that it will be possible to mine nimiq using websites.
is it realy possible now? anyone knows?
nobody knows?

You can visit Nimiq website now and test Browser Mining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Why should they?

Extremely disappointed
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Hi guys! I'm confused with last change, people who bought now Nimiq in cryptopia for example have to do any change or the change was when they released the main net?
What's was change NIM --> NET?

I understand nothing to, I feel like I have missed something. I have NET and I read that there are NIM nimiq. me my NET nimiq are on my ether. to read, I have the impression that it is worthless. thank you for your explanation and your help if I have to do something

You just have to do the conversion : https://activation.nimiq.com/

What about people who buy now NET in exchange? They have to do the conversion or they are buying NIM now?
Basically I sold NET because I don't want to do the KYC process and I'd like to know when I can buy NIM avoiding KYC, I guess that the token I see in exchange is still NET, right?

Yes, these are still NET tokens.
For the moment there is no exchange for NIM as far as I know.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi guys! I'm confused with last change, people who bought now Nimiq in cryptopia for example have to do any change or the change was when they released the main net?
What's was change NIM --> NET?

I understand nothing to, I feel like I have missed something. I have NET and I read that there are NIM nimiq. me my NET nimiq are on my ether. to read, I have the impression that it is worthless. thank you for your explanation and your help if I have to do something

You just have to do the conversion : https://activation.nimiq.com/

What about people who buy now NET in exchange? They have to do the conversion or they are buying NIM now?
Basically I sold NET because I don't want to do the KYC process and I'd like to know when I can buy NIM avoiding KYC, I guess that the token I see in exchange is still NET, right?
Jump to: