Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 101. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I see a lot of possibilities in this project. Nimiq's idea of digging in the browser is impressive. Excellent teams have excellent products in the field of block chain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
So, when this token will be listing on new exchanges, like Bittrex, EXMO, Binance and etc. ?
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
What looks ironic is that someone from Nimiq is making fun of a successful bitcoin fork.even the broken webdollar gets more marketing , adoption and support.nimiq shows no signs of interest to be marketed or adopted , though .

I think it's because they don't want to do marketing. They're just hoping that people will discover it by themselves. But this cannot happen, not without marketing.
The project is really good, and they have a working product and everything, they just need two thing : exchanges and marketing. Both are capital if we want this coin to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I know Nimiq is not an Erc20 token , I know that exchanges need to make a rating and I know that you won't get approval from Bina in 2 weeks , but I know that the team should have dealt with this problem before starting Mainnet .
legendary
Activity: 938
What looks ironic is that someone from Nimiq is making fun of a successful bitcoin fork.even the broken webdollar gets more marketing , adoption and support.nimiq shows no signs of interest to be marketed or adopted , though .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It can be seen immediately with the naked eye that the work is being systematically carried out and it certainly pleases.
Activity: 98
Currently, Im mining in Lunatestnet.
Can i send these tokens to an exchange?
And if yes how do i do it?
Activity: 39
I wonder that any promo actions bounded with bounty campaign??
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The effort I see in the development is important , Webdollar is still developing and , as I said , is getting better every day and they 're also working on marketing . for Nimiq , ok , you did the tech part and it 's great , but ... you ' ve stopped here , which is sad .
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Nimiq is on the Ledger waiting list. for marketing, for Ledger, for exchanges, and it can continue that way....
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
How many or y'all getting per day with 1KH/s-16KH/s?
Activity: 9
newb question : is it possible to mine from android by example by starting a browser ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
after sending some transactions around and testing both the web and regular miner, i have to say this might be a chain with the most potential to date, its like having a decentralized paypal i'm amazed how well its working, cant wait for NIM to get listed to really see what the market looks like
legendary
Activity: 1064
just wonder how nimiq do the marketing, can the team share more information on that ?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Anyone link me a good cpu miner windows 10 for skypool ?

Hi have Intel i7 5820k and with :

skypool-nimiq-v1.2.0-win-x64

Have only 10 KH/s

Hi have Intel i7 4790k and with :

Have only 16 KH/s

I have another CPU ryzen 1700 @ 3.8 , have 38 KH/s with skypool-nimiq-v1.2.0-win-x64 ,

There is something weird with Intel .
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

Have only 10 KH/s

Hi have Intel i7 4790k and with :

Have only 16 KH/s
legendary
Activity: 1134

Have only 10 KH/s

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
according to the stat, with current global hasrate you grab 8 NIM per day for 1 kh/s speed
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
new vlog update ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8twWTjm9eY

After this vlog the average-non-crypto-joe must think: This looks really serious. I really want to use their tech!

Wtf guys ... get a shirt!  Roll Eyes
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
We need not only developers (who can be paid in Nims), but some food stores (farmers) who ready to sell some of their products for NIM.

Well, see that : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnim-nimiq-the-browser-based-blockchain-1952324
Pages:
Jump to: