Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 100. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Blog Update
Nimiq: Past, Present & Future

The team has been taking time to assess and investigate the most sensible next steps and strategy to move forward. This strategy is focused on and aligned with the  Nimiq core values  detailed in  this blog post.

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
What is the total number of coins NIM issued?

If you want the current circulating supply, you can check it in real time here: http://nimiq.supply/
If you want the final total supply, it's 21 billion (with 5 decimals).
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Nimiq has launched, well its finally good news after a year since the ICO to see the mainnet... some good work, but more needs to be done
Especially in marketing, as how will Nimiq catch up wit so many coins which are on every exchange with large market caps
Nimiq is a new player and not much people even know of it

Interested to see the teams approach
F2b
How does the performance differ from Nimiq core, I wonder. Since every pool is using the reference implementation classes, it's probably more or less the same?

Yes it's certainly very similar.
The Skypool client is maybe a bit different?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
ts ridiculous , i have a big stack and think nimiq is onto something good, but im sad to say im loosing faith. theres probably 100 million nim that will be dumped when exhange happens because miners have feasted and the demand is not there because there has been no marketing.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
How does the performance differ from Nimiq core, I wonder. Since every pool is using the reference implementation classes, it's probably more or less the same?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
ts ridiculous , i have a big stack and think nimiq is onto something good, but im sad to say im loosing faith. theres probably 100 million nim that will be dumped when exhange happens because miners have feasted and the demand is not there because there has been no marketing.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Currently, Im mining in Lunatestnet.
Can i send these tokens to an exchange?
And if yes how do i do it?

You are just wasting your time and resources. You should mine on the mainnet. The tokens you have are just worthless. Switch as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Meanwhile, 'pet' projects utilising the Nimiq blockchain are popping up. Be sure to check out https://nimipet.com/ if you have not done so already. You can feed a pet while mining Nimiq. A great way to introduce your friends to easy-blockchain through the browser.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Indeed, for people who do not know the technology, Nimiq is more convenient and easier to use. This kind of project can certainly attract more people to participate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I’m a non techie btw which is why I find Nimiq and the way the team are approaching the whole project so appealing
F2b
I like the project with nice team and dedication to easy-to-use. But I still would like to see Android/iOS wallet for a peace of my mind to hold nimiq.

You can access your wallet from any OS, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux or whatever you want, since the wallet is browser-based : you only need a browser, no app to install, just go to the website and recover your wallet from your seed or create a new one.

That's all the power of Nimiq.
A phone app is still much easier though. It's like telling people to log into Facebook through their browser, they know they can do that but they'd much prefer to use the app.

Exactly! It is not necessarily a proprietary wallet, but I would some phone wallet to support nimiq.

Okay, I understand, but the Facebook app is way better than the web version. Here the web version of Nimiq is just very good in my opinion.
Anyway, people could indeed develop a mobile app, it could be better, in case the app surpasses the web version (generally it's in term of fluidity, but it can be something else).
Wait and see.
Activity: 3
I like the project with nice team and dedication to easy-to-use. But I still would like to see Android/iOS wallet for a peace of my mind to hold nimiq.

You can access your wallet from any OS, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux or whatever you want, since the wallet is browser-based : you only need a browser, no app to install, just go to the website and recover your wallet from your seed or create a new one.

A phone app is still much easier though. It's like telling people to log into Facebook through their browser, they know they can do that but they'd much prefer to use the app.

Exactly! It is not necessarily a proprietary wallet, but I would some phone wallet to support nimiq.
Activity: 2

F2b

Activity: 322
I mining a lot of NIM, and if you want to buy NIM, I can sell it to you at a very low price,

my Telegram : +86 187 7736 1674
my email: [email protected]

Are you selling nim for net tokens? Cos that would be a good offer to take up for those who cant activate the coins

Activity: 3
copper member
Activity: 364
I really don't get what is so hard about the difference between NET and NIM. If you spend 5min reading on nimiq, you figure this out....
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
VLOG Update: Multi Tasking Life & The Blockchain

Post-mainnet launch. Celebrating Nimiq-style!

Pages:
Jump to: