Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 105. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 102
hi all,
devs promised that it will be possible to mine nimiq using websites.
is it realy possible now? anyone knows?
nobody knows?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What i know nimiq can be mine with webbrowser google chrome tobe specific. But why i cant mine? Running for 24hrs already?
Activity: 31
when NIM will be on exchanges?
Activity: 128
Hi guys! I'm confused with last change, people who bought now Nimiq in cryptopia for example have to do any change or the change was when they released the main net?
What's was change NIM --> NET?

I understand nothing to, I feel like I have missed something. I have NET and I read that there are NIM nimiq. me my NET nimiq are on my ether. to read, I have the impression that it is worthless. thank you for your explanation and your help if I have to do something

You just have to do the conversion : https://activation.nimiq.com/

thank you!
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Hi guys! I'm confused with last change, people who bought now Nimiq in cryptopia for example have to do any change or the change was when they released the main net?

I understand nothing to, I feel like I have missed something. I have NET and I read that there are NIM nimiq. me my NET nimiq are on my ether. to read, I have the impression that it is worthless. thank you for your explanation and your help if I have to do something

You just have to do the conversion : https://activation.nimiq.com/
Activity: 128

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
if i want to solo mine using the downloaded client, do i need to have nodejs/my own domain and ssl?

You can mine using dumb mode. Your miner won't be able to receive connections from other miner (so I won't support the network) but it will still be able to mine.

The latest version of the Nimiq Windows Miner uses dumb mode by default so you just have to download it and install it
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Do you want to buy NIMIQ? I mined a lot of NIMIQ,It's lower than the market price 1NIM=0.015USDT, you can trade with ETH or USDT.

PM me your offer.
Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
if i want to solo mine using the downloaded client, do i need to have nodejs/my own domain and ssl?
Activity: 9
Mining solo on the browser will be next to impossible given the current global hash rate. The team is working on a pool for browser mining which will be released very soon.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
hi all,
devs promised that it will be possible to mine nimiq using websites.
is it realy possible now? anyone knows?
F2b
What is going on with the Skypool today?
All my miners are offline for some time.
Just checked the pool there is no connection.
They are in constant attack or maybe
they are fixing  Grin

For me it's working as usual (so not working well, but working)

Edit: actually it doesn't work
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
What is going on with the Skypool today?
All my miners are offline for some time.
Just checked the pool there is no connection.
They are in constant attack or maybe
they are fixing  Grin
F2b
For me is very strange that 2 addresses mined 90% of blocks:
NQ46 UTKP D8A9 04RS A1LL GPR8 BE4L G2BD FYSX
and
NQ88 D1R3 KR4H KSY2 CQYR 5G0C 80X4 0KED 32G8
I try to find block on 5 computers with i5 processor from monday with total hashrate 10Kh/s and no block found.
Any comments from community?

These two addresses are certainly Skypool addresses
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I run my browser mining 24hrs but until now i haven't mined a single coin what is wrong with my setup.

Hey man don't waist your electricity for nothing  Cheesy
Better transfer yourself to the Skypool.
Solomining is pointless right now.
Find the Skypool url.
There is explained everything on how to mine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I run my browser mining 24hrs but until now i haven't mined a single coin what is wrong with my setup.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
and
I try to find block on 5 computers with i5 processor from monday with total hashrate 10Kh/s and no block found.

The network currently have a total of 600MH/s, with just 10kh/s you better off mining on pool.
Activity: 6
and
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Nimiq's recent performance has been disappointing, with no strong momentum at the beginning. Has the development reached a bottleneck?
Jump to: