Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 124. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Wish the people here to give more help, but i am wrong. Knowledge is for sharing, not for being proud of the fact that you are smarter that some newcomer.
We would love to help you... but this question was asked at least 10 times this month. The answer being :
  • Learn to read, please
  • If you can't : these coins are in a betanet, so they doesn't have any value, you can't transfer them out of this betanet

Thank you Smiley
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Wish the people here to give more help, but i am wrong. Knowledge is for sharing, not for being proud of the fact that you are smarter that some newcomer.
We would love to help you... but this question was asked at least 10 times this month. The answer being :
  • Learn to read, please
  • If you can't : these coins are in a betanet, so they doesn't have any value, you can't transfer them out of this betanet
I know how to send NET from wallet to wallet and that in 2018 will be available to exchange for fiat, but the quest is how to send from wallet to Exchange because the deposit's address for this currency there is not valid for the sending.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I think it is funny how so many people think the testnet gives real coins.  And never bother to read the small print.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Go to the site and read Roll Eyes
Hi all, I am new to this token and i am wondering how can i see my mined tokens, not the equal dollars ($) and how can i select to send the tokens/dollars to exchange's wallet for NET. In the exchange the deposit address is not valid for an account address so that i can't send through the browser wallet.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
The network connected and synced in a breeze with 4G on a mobile. So things seem to progress nicely. Also, the price seems to have found an upwards trajectory again. With the pending final release and the recent new BETA network updates, the good journey upwards may have commenced.

Anyone who wants a Nimiq beta payment, just to play around, leave your address here. I will try so send some Nimiq BETA tokens.

Cool,
lets roll:

NQ23 18FL GTR3 Y71X 040N 9Q0F GHJA 4NHQ EMKN

Here you go! Cheesy

NQ88 TUH7 A0CE VU20 CG1U XQ1G KU6T MG26 9EYS

I received 5. Going to send 2.5 back to Nimiq.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
The network connected and synced in a breeze with 4G on a mobile. So things seem to progress nicely. Also, the price seems to have found an upwards trajectory again. With the pending final release and the recent new BETA network updates, the good journey upwards may have commenced.

Anyone who wants a Nimiq beta payment, just to play around, leave your address here. I will try so send some Nimiq BETA tokens.

Cool,
lets roll:

Here you go! Cheesy

NQ88 TUH7 A0CE VU20 CG1U XQ1G KU6T MG26 9EYS
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Im mining in Lunatestnet.
Can i send these tokens to an exchange?
And if yes how do i do it?

No, this is a test net. The tokens you mine don't have any value, you have to wait for the main net launch
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Cool,
lets roll:

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hope that tests will be successful and we will see a Nimiq main net in the beginning of 2018. Devs, change the topic name, you cant deliver main net in december Wink

Fair point. It was announced a while ago that main net will be launched in q1 2018. Should be a slight tweak to the title.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Hope that tests will be successful and we will see a Nimiq main net in the beginning of 2018. Devs, change the topic name, you cant deliver main net in december Wink
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The main network to go online it? I was on holiday this year when NET appeared, and I was sad to miss a banknote printing machine, but I took OX
Activity: 168
looks legit
ve invested1
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is testnet .
Activity: 107
New Luna Version. Refresh your browser.
New updates:
- New account types
- Multisignature support
- Dynamic block reward
- Multiple other improvements.
Happy Hardfork Sunday Sunnyday! Later today, we'll be deploying the second update to the Luna TestNet. The update introduces new account types, multisignature support, a dynamic block reward, and multiple other improvements. All blockchain data will be retained. Like the last time, old Luna clients will be incompatible with the new version. Once the update is complete, simply refresh your browser window. If you are using the NodeJS client, please pull the latest changes from the release branch.
Hope this is marketed well, nobody seems to know about it.  Obviously hated electroneum's marketing but they did get a ton of people convinced that they were going to be able to mine on their phones and it wouldn't be controlled by giant mining pools etc.  Which is kinda the initial niche Nimiq was going for.

We like to be a bit under the radar while we are fully prepared to launch the Mainnet. Our niche is not web mining, is a simple and scalable decentralized payment protocol native to the web, browser mining is just a feature  Wink

Really good updates and engagement with the community. Very happy to see the project is going live soon (although the community expected it this month!). I am very curious to see all the features of this platform!

Thanks!  Cheesy
Jump to: