Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 126. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think it uses both CPU and Mem, but the old testnet used way more CPU, now its like 40% or so? What do you see

CPU usage grows from 30% to 80% (i5), ram usage stays at same level (ddr4)
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think it uses both CPU and Mem, but the old testnet used way more CPU, now its like 40% or so? What do you see
Activity: 32
I'm not very good in algorithms, but I thought that memory-bounded PoW algo means that its using RAM. But Luna testnet uses CPU. Am i wrong?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I really wonder if some guys of you have just decided to ignore the developers updates  Roll Eyes
You made my day  Grin Cheesy but this is true.
We should teach them how to read

You are welcome, Sir.  Grin
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
I really wonder if some guys of you have just decided to ignore the developers updates  Roll Eyes
You made my day  Grin Cheesy but this is true.
We should teach them how to read
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Nimiq the main program is started, it may soon bring us great news. There is no reward program, so it is a wise choice for you to buy and hold a period of time. Tongue

when the program started ? .. special announcement or update

main net has not been started yet.

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Nimiq the main program is started, it may soon bring us great news. There is no reward program, so it is a wise choice for you to buy and hold a period of time. Tongue

when the program started ? .. special announcement or update
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Activity: 336
I put my Nimiq coin in the MyEtherWallet wallet, and I looked for it and sold it when I went to the moon.  Grin Grin Grin The grid is scheduled to start this over 10 times the moment should not let me wait too long
Activity: 154
New Blog Update: Luna Protocol Update 1 - Extra Data and Support for Safari & Edge

Luna has run for about 10 days now without any major issues. Today we announce our first update fixing various minor bugs and introducing some new features

To learn more about Luna check our Blog update Luna has landed

Activity: 154
Happy Hardfork Sunday!

We successfully upgraded all our nodes and the web-client to a new version of Luna. Please upgrade your clients and refresh your Browser Window to ensure you are working on the same chain.

Details of the update:

- Addressing some issues with blockchain synchronization and transaction ordering.
- Brings WebRTC support for Safari and Edge.

Great stuff. All the more closer to mainnet I suppose.

I tried requesting for 1 Nimiq in the testnet wallet. It takes approximately 12 minutes to confirm the transaction. That seems too long for a new blockchain. Is this expected to be the normal time for transactions to be confirmed?

It is not expected. Probably because of the low global hashrate after our new version release. Try again in a few minutes when more miners have updated their clients and are working in the same chain Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Happy Hardfork Sunday!

We successfully upgraded all our nodes and the web-client to a new version of Luna. Please upgrade your clients and refresh your Browser Window to ensure you are working on the same chain.

Details of the update:

- Addressing some issues with blockchain synchronization and transaction ordering.

Great stuff. All the more closer to mainnet I suppose.

I tried requesting for 1 Nimiq in the testnet wallet. It takes approximately 12 minutes to confirm the transaction. That seems too long for a new blockchain. Is this expected to be the normal time for transactions to be confirmed?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Nimiq is the only block chain created and designed for the public, and I really appreciate you. The year 2018 will be the first year of the coin project, and I will keep my constant attention and witness its great journey. Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Happy Hardfork Sunday!

Details of the update:

This broswer develop from cromium core or sef core ?
This project like Brave Browswer
(Sorry for my english)
But i very love this project. It make blockchain easyly

Don't worry. What's your native language?. We have specific channels for languages other than English in our Discord

It is not like Brave Browser. Brave is a Browser. We have developed a Browser-Based Blockchain. It means it runs in any compatible browser with no installation, just open a webpage Wink
It's great to dig inside the browser. Nimiq is making the block chaining technology as easy to use as the Internet, which is doomed to be a great project. I am looking forward to its vigorous development. Grin Cheesy Wink

Well said! Thanks for your support   Smiley.  Remember to join our community in Telegram or Discord
Activity: 72
This broswer develop from cromium core or sef core ?
This project like Brave Browswer
(Sorry for my english)
But i very love this project. It make blockchain easyly
Any update on mainnet launch as December has almost start?

afaik it was postponed

Yes, we moved the release of the Mainnet to Q1 2018. You can learn more about it in our last technical blog update: Luna has landed
Activity: 336
It's great to dig inside the browser. Nimiq is making the block chaining technology as easy to use as the Internet, which is doomed to be a great project. I am looking forward to its vigorous development. Grin Cheesy Wink
Does it even make sense to mine these coins right now, I think they'll get all deleted when it gets released?
They will be deleted. It is our testnet. If you want to be part of the process and test it while we continue improving it, then it probably make sense  Smiley
Jump to: