Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 139. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
This team is high all the time Wink But I invested big time, project is looking great and feeling good vibe about all this jungle stuff...

Looking forward to some more real news. The jungle stuff is exciting but we are only 3 months away from December, so news should pick up.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I predict Nimiq will have a marketcap of $100 M + by March 31, 2018.

And 1 net will cost 15$

1 NET or 1 NIM?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This team is high all the time Wink But I invested big time, project is looking great and feeling good vibe about all this jungle stuff...
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Looking forward to December.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I predict Nimiq will have a marketcap of $100 M + by March 31, 2018.

And 1 net will cost 15$
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I'm glad banks are slow af, because now my $1,000 buys me more BTC than 14 hours ago when I wired the funds.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it's kind of misleading. I thought I was buying 1 coin when i am actually buying 1/10.  Don't really see the point of this conversion rate. Does any one see it?

What is the problem? Only exchange rate (price) matters.
So if you have 10 coins, $1 each and you exchange it for 1 coin which cost $10 - things are the same Smiley

Available supply will be decreased 10 times, sounds pretty cool.

I see your point , but it is misleading. It would've be better just to sell 1,000,500 coin and make the exchange rate 1=1......In my opinion (less room for confusion)

We never intended to be misleading. 1:10 conversion rate is just something that made sense during tokensale based in our project-cost/total-supply analysis and ETH price. We welcome suggestions about the rate since Mainnet is not launched yet and this could be modified (doesn't mean we sill change it, just that we are open to hear you opinion)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
it's kind of misleading. I thought I was buying 1 coin when i am actually buying 1/10.  Don't really see the point of this conversion rate. Does any one see it?

So if you have 10 coins, $1 each and you exchange it for 1 coin which cost $10 - things are the same Smiley

I see your point , but it is misleading. It would've be better just to sell 1,000,500 coin and make the exchange rate 1=1......In my opinion (less room for confusion)
Activity: 714
it's kind of misleading. I thought I was buying 1 coin when i am actually buying 1/10.  Don't really see the point of this conversion rate. Does any one see it?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, quick question ...when the main net lunched the conversion rate would be  10 NET = 1 NIM. So, if I have 20 NET I get 2 NIM.  Is this correct?.  
I think so yes

it's kind of misleading. I thought I was buying 1 coin when i am actually buying 1/10.  Don't really see the point of this conversion rate. Does any one see it?

make you believe you are getting one coin. You said it.
Hi, quick question ...when the main net lunched the conversion rate would be  10 NET = 1 NIM. So, if I have 20 NET I get 2 NIM.  Is this correct?.  
I think so yes

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think so yes
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Due to the fall of bitcoin, I expect to buy as much as possible NET. In winter, it should cost much more. NET will be great. Maybe - next BITCOIN?
Next IOTA.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
VLOG Update: ....

Wow guys, what an amazing office you have Smiley Nice to see you all, subscribed to your vlog.

Thanks for the update  Wink
Where can you see the office in pic and how do you know it is there office?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Due to the fall of bitcoin, I expect to buy as much as possible NET. In winter, it should cost much more. NET will be great. Maybe - next BITCOIN?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Really cool, very important feature I believe
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Hope the person that wrote that extension gets some of the early contributor coins.
Activity: 714
VLOG Update: ....

Wow guys, what an amazing office you have Smiley Nice to see you all, subscribed to your vlog.

Thanks for the update  Wink
Jump to: