Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 3. (Read 131130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Nice profit today. Not sure what’s up but all of those coins that I had from inception just paid off a lot of debts and then some.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
"FASTSPOT DEMO powered by Nimiq OASIS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ_6OqVO68
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
[...]
You can check this on https://scamiq.com.
[...]

Tool's jokes do not even work. Pathetic.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
are there any other opinion except of this few insane loosers?  Huh

Read more about Nimiq here https://www.nimiq.com/blog/
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
are there any other opinion except of this few insane loosers?  Huh
Activity: 329
Merit: 0
I am surprised to see that today SCAMIQ finalized all the proposed milestones. All features like TEN31 OASIS, Nimiq Wallet2.0 Beta, Albatross Testnet, Staking Calculator, Financial Report were launched successfully already! All these features are working properly and got 1 million users in the first hour. More, SCAMIQ got 100 million bitcoin SEED INVESTMENT from Microsoft. You can check this on https://scamiq.com. Nimiq is actually the crypto fool's project. Haha. All milestones got delayed yet another quarter.
legendary
yes
[...] BYE BYE

Bye. Keep your promise, please.
Activity: 4
DEAD! NIMIQ IS DEAD. SIMPLE. NIMIQ ICO MONEY IS GONE. NO FINANCIAL REPORT. BYE BYE
legendary
yes
Other people just accept their $50,000 loss and move on in life. Or better, don't whine and trade back that $50k... And more.

Nimiq train is moving forward without you.
team scamiq is dead. no oasis. no financial report (why??) no test net of albatross. yeah sure. koronavirusning is why oasis is deferred a year! it was promised for q3 or q4 2019. just promises and nothing else. nimiq is a bubble ready to pop out. nimiq is exactly like lisk ready to die next day.
legendary
yes
I am reading 3D here. Sure these are not 3 accounts with the same owner?
the nimiq prject is looking more like a walking dead . little progress, just smokescreen to keep some nimiq zombie fanatics (probably miners) to promote the scam and look alive'. really bad investment imo. literally bad. most early investors are long gone and never look back after their unprofitable investment.
the projct is pretty much dead imo. you might ask why ? simple:

- no transparency report. the first sign of a project that is dying.
- no longer have funds for listing on new exchanges.
- plan to change the algorithm and even the distribution curve! wtf ??
- when charity donation with pre-mined funds? jaja. will they stake with the charity funds? jaja
- they started to pay community members to stay active on telegram and discord.
- burning rate too high.
- oasis delayed
- weg bank failed for building any app
- tokenpay partner of weg bank is dead
- efin partner of weg bank is dead

the list can go on. this is just the beginning of the end.

I was writing about these facts for MONTHS. It looks like you either just discovered the bitcointalk thread or you just stopped blindly trusting the scam team nimiq.

Big Thumbs Ups for @Chugwig for trying to tell the scam team nimiq bits of the truth.

Welcome to the FUDDER CLUB @Chugwig. Enjoy the FUD CLUB
the projct is pretty much dead imo. you might ask why ? simple:

- no transparency report. the first sign of a project that is dying.
- no longer have funds for listing on new exchanges.
- plan to change the algorithm and even the distribution curve! wtf ??
- when charity donation with pre-mined funds? jaja. will they stake with the charity funds? jaja
- they started to pay community members to stay active on telegram and discord.
- burning rate too high.
- oasis delayed
- weg bank failed for building any app
- tokenpay partner of weg bank is dead
- efin partner of weg bank is dead

the list can go on. this is just the beginning of the end.
Activity: 14
Hello NIM!

How and where do you advertise your project on to make it more known in the crypto space?
Activity: 191
Merit: 6

@nimiqshitcoin, hi guy, if you think nimiq is shitcoin, dont waste time on it. if you have a lose in ICO, it is good time to buy it now for rebalance

we will see nimiq success in 2020, one is NIMIQ OASIS in 2Q, another is POS in 3Q. cheers

This shit coin turned out to be a scam full of lies! This is the reason why CEO Robin Linus was intentionally removed from the Foundation. Many people, including me, posted on this thread proofs that show the team is just interested in scamming everybody. The team pre-mined 7.5%. Then they bought hundreds of millions of coins from the market (called dev compensations). Literally just manipulating the price. Now, they switch to Proof of SHIT.  Staking pre-mined coins and hundreds of millions of coins bought from the market. Now, the team decided to scam even more! They want to change the DISTRIBUTION CURVE! What a shit show. They are all full of lies while smoking pot in Costa Rica. I am tired and sick of these liars! They lie and lie about everything for their own interests! I have lost money with them as they just smoke pot in Costa Rica. They even laundered money through the paper bank WEG Bank AG. What a scam project. I just hope SEC will bust their asses for conducting the unregistered ICO. Even EOS Foundation pleaded guilty for running its own ICO. EOS Foundation was forced to pay millions of dollars for running its own unregistered ICO.
The guy you 're already here all bored, calm down.
Everyone is laughing at you as a loser , so you can leave.
Hi !
What files in AppData\...Google\Chrome\User Data relate to NIMIQ wallet ?
I have erased all cash data of browser (ctrl+shift+del) and forgot before this event to back up login image and words list ((
But i was able to recover all erased files from this folder.

@nimiqshitcoin, hi guy, if you think nimiq is shitcoin, dont waste time on it. if you have a lose in ICO, it is good time to buy it now for rebalance

we will see nimiq success in 2020, one is NIMIQ OASIS in 2Q, another is POS in 3Q. cheers

This shit coin turned out to be a scam full of lies! This is the reason why CEO Robin Linus was intentionally removed from the Foundation. Many people, including me, posted on this thread proofs that show the team is just interested in scamming everybody. The team pre-mined 7.5%. Then they bought hundreds of millions of coins from the market (called dev compensations). Literally just manipulating the price. Now, they switch to Proof of SHIT.  Staking pre-mined coins and hundreds of millions of coins bought from the market. Now, the team decided to scam even more! They want to change the DISTRIBUTION CURVE! What a shit show. They are all full of lies while smoking pot in Costa Rica. I am tired and sick of these liars! They lie and lie about everything for their own interests! I have lost money with them as they just smoke pot in Costa Rica. They even laundered money through the paper bank WEG Bank AG. What a scam project. I just hope SEC will bust their asses for conducting the unregistered ICO. Even EOS Foundation pleaded guilty for running its own ICO. EOS Foundation was forced to pay millions of dollars for running its own unregistered ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: