Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 98. (Read 131236 times)

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Nimiq (NIM) is now available for trading on the LATOKEN exchange: https://latoken.com

https://twitter.com/nimiq/status/1014335907116314625

Yes, we know. (Edit : bis.)

Since you claim this can be mined through a browser, will this is ASIC resistant? Also can it be mined on average specs without complicated GPUs?
For the moment, it can only be mined with a CPU. No ASIC, no GPU.
So the performances of you computer in Nimiq mining will depend only on your CPU.
However, some people are working on a GPU miner for Nimiq. We'll see.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Since you claim this can be mined through a browser, will this is ASIC resistant? Also can it be mined on average specs without complicated GPUs?
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Nimiq (NIM) is now available for trading on the LATOKEN exchange: https://latoken.com

https://twitter.com/nimiq/status/1014335907116314625
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
how shares work in Sushipool. Will i recieve NIMs for any shares i gave to it? Or only if i was mined during the recieved block reward moment?
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Nimiq is a good project, I have been digging it, its mining speed has been maintained at more than 600M, which is amazing, it can be seen that many people like it.
F2b
Hello!

I just created a topic for the Nimiq community to help this project to gain some visibility on Bitcointalk.
For example we could translate the ANN to our languages and keep people updated in those languages. We could also create some signatures we could wear to show we are supporting the team.
All will be fully voluntary, but hey, if you want to see the coin go to the moon...

Here is the post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nimiq-community-support-on-bitcointalk-translations-signatures-4585216

Feel free to participate if you like the project! I'm waiting for you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The Nimiq team also needs to step up market publicity. The market value of coins should be emphasized. I believe this coin will go very far, because the browser based block chain market is really big.
By the way, if you have noticed, about any area you can say the same, that the markets are really big almost everywhere where crypto is affected. It is important that the team led by the Director was active, then there will be success almost everywhere and in everything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
on which exchanges is NIM allready listed?

NIM is listed on TradeSatoshi, on Latoken (a new one) and on its own exchange, called Nimex.

By the way, still no listing on CoinMarketCap? That's a bit long, isn't it?

I think coin market cap need minimumvolume to list any coin... maybe they should just update old net nimiq token to new nimiq if thats possible
F2b

NIM is listed on TradeSatoshi, on Latoken (a new one) and on its own exchange, called Nimex.

By the way, still no listing on CoinMarketCap? That's a bit long, isn't it?
Activity: 114
Activity: 336
Nimiq's community is getting larger and larger, and I see the team working to provide a safer network and balance mining efforts.Giving always pays off.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
New Exchange: LAToken

LAToken listed NIM/ETH and NIM/LA trading pairs

LAToken is a rapidly growing crypto exchange aiming to become a liquidity leader for new tokens.
• 60+ crypto pairs already traded
• 70,000+ traders already registered
• Low trading fees (0.1% for ETH pairs and 0.05% for LA pairs)
• Low withdrawal fees ($4-$6)

Was playing around with my nano S. Chrome in Mac does not have the import ledger option in it, and firefox on mac gives an error with browser support. I just updated firmware and MEW works as usual. So, the problem is likely with the nim app. Any hints for it?

That's weird. Can you join our Telegram group to help you look into that in a live chat?
Whats the purpuse off cryptocurrency with kyc like this,how is this helpfull for the unbanked

KYC is only needed for contributors of the Token Sale. You don't need to do KYC to use it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Whats the purpuse off cryptocurrency with kyc like this,how is this helpfull for the unbanked
VLOG Update: How To Store Your Nimiq (NIM) On Your Ledger Nano S

Detailed tutorial on how to use NIM with a Ledger Nano S

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Was playing around with my nano S. Chrome in Mac does not have the import ledger option in it, and firefox on mac gives an error with browser support. I just updated firmware and MEW works as usual. So, the problem is likely with the nim app. Any hints for it?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
after sending some transactions around and testing both the web and regular miner, i have to say this might be a chain with the most potential to date, its like having a decentralized paypal i'm amazed how well its working, cant wait for NIM to get listed to really see what the market looks like
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Any news about the support and integration of NIM in the (excisting) exchange? When will Hitbtc list NIM instead of NET for instance?
VLOG Update: Nimiq (NIM) Now on Ledger Hardware Wallets

Happy to announce Ledger support is now available for Nimiq (NIM). You can now store your NIM on a Hardware cold storage device.

Pages:
Jump to: