Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 46. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
II have been in Staker Token discord for the past 3 weeks and I have observed this token is having a good community support and a great developer team. Unfortunately, I never got myself eligible for the previous airdrops for some reasons not that clear to me. Now hopefully by AD6 i will be eligible for the airdrop, coz I have followed the rules carefully.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
I can't wait to play your Cee-lo Dice game. You guys are doing great so far! In addition, you're building a solid community on Discord!
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Token Swap and AD5 Has Been Distributed. AD5, 40,000 STR was distributed.
Additionally StakerToken has Successfully swap all the tokens for their token holders.
Reg for AD6 Discord -https://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Thanks for such a quick response in certain issues in the project , you are truly great team guys!  happy HodLing everyone !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Greetings, fellows. I got in this idea. I am interested to look how the developers perform the idea!

Thanks, glad to hear that you're liking Staker too Cheesy
Don't hesitate to join our Discord server, would be glad to have a discussion/help you there Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It's cool that the developers are working hard on the project, what plans for further development DEV?

You can check the Staker's Roadmap on the website Smiley
https://staker.network/

You may also want to check the team that revealed themselves, not just because of confidence but also for transparency & to build trust to the community:)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U

Thank You! I got mine, this by far the most easiest token swap i participated. most swap required some energy and effort for the airdrop participants Cheesy

Thanks for the feedback! Really glad to hear that you're happy with STAKER!
There's already more tokens generated, that means the party will last longer Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Additionally StakerToken has Successfully swap all the tokens for their token holders.

Thank You! I got mine, this by far the most easiest token swap i participated. most swap required some energy and effort for the airdrop participants Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 147

copper member
Activity: 147
It's cool that the developers are working hard on the project, what plans for further development DEV?

Currently we are working on Cee-lo Dice game application and you can see a preview of that even in the previous pages.
Other than that continuing the scheduled work according to the roadmap.
Please join our official discord channel for further updates.
Thank you
Activity: 91
0x033F557bE347B4475dEAdd5c09cC21b06B498bAd
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
@becklyn06 mate as of now we can watch the market price movement of str at coinlib. For sure can be also at coingecko if no hassle to get listed there, you may put it on #suggestions at discord.

STR is really becoming more interesting as the dev team already fixed the issue that the old erc20 pos code had suffered before while listed on exchanges. At this early phase that really showed that the potential of the concept was in the right hands. At the same time tx gas was decreased 50 percent lower than before. Plus ad rounds have increased so hope many will hop in and take advantage as early holders and be a part of the growing community.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks the admin and mod keep up the good work. I already received  the new STR token.
Activity: 79
Very excited at this project because it sure clarifies alot and it looks interesting, though i am unable to have any pop up result on this project on coin gecko, why is that?
Glad to be part of the project.
Activity: 171
Interesting  POS Smart Contract Token Project.
Can't wait for more information to participate in Aridrop.
you can join now all you have to do is join their discord channel and go read the #rules, do the requirements and then register in the #bot and they wait for approval that's all
Activity: 33
Interesting  POS Smart Contract Token Project.
Can't wait for more information to participate in Aridrop.
Activity: 1036

Round 6 Staker Community News & Updates

Hello Everyone! Another new day another new article for staker token project, Today we will focus on what is the latest news and updates about Staker Token project...READ MORE

Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Amazing DEV did the swap smoothly to the community and the exchanger without interfering with the existing airdrop and other programs.
Well prepared and coordinated.
Activity: 1036

Staker Token Project Introduction Video

Hello Everyone! Welcome again to another exciting video’s from bitnewsportal. Today i will feature STAKER Token Project Introduction Video...WATCH NOW!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I hope good luck for the project. Excellence website, attentive project.  Good luck guys.
yes you can sign in now to the discord channel while not all too late, you can earned STR.
Nice good vision what you do bro. Actually in my speculation after this airdrop will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: