Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 45. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Really thank you to all community, I’m on the list and Somme of you help me yesterday up to understand how Discord works.. my first time on it .
Again many thanks to all of you, hope to be as useful one day for a newbie
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hope a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will start!

Hi, there are 40 rounds of airdrop but NO tokens sale. I thinks that's why this project has a great potential!!!
copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Staker Airdrop Round 6 is Successfully Over

There were 318 Valid Airdrop Participants.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiKSzmD40eKtxylD5iYjX5hQ41xhHq32hn_CYlDqSAE/edit?usp=sharing

Airdrop 7 has commenced and will end on 4th of August

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
40 rounds of airdrops, it is so much Etherium going into gas for transactions to participants! I think demo version of game in smart contract help the dev team return their investment  Wink
The dev team is absolutely prepared everything even the budget and cost..

I second this. In fact, when the staker token swap occur, all the holders didn't have to do anything at all. The devs sent 1:1 ratio. And they handle all the costs and effort. That's how generous and serious this project is.

Dev shows competent and prepared for a potential problem when issue in smart contract occurs they solved it less than a week. The swap done automatic in all expense by admins.
Yes, Staker dev team are generous, they even made their identity public, they dream BIG and they are always ready to make a successful project!
I think that the result would be the SUCCESS!  Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
40 rounds of airdrops, it is so much Etherium going into gas for transactions to participants! I think demo version of game in smart contract help the dev team return their investment  Wink

I second this. In fact, when the staker token swap occur, all the holders didn't have to do anything at all. The devs sent 1:1 ratio. And they handle all the costs and effort. That's how generous and serious this project is.

Dev shows competent and prepared for a potential problem when issue in smart contract occurs they solved it less than a week. The swap done automatic in all expense by admins.
C U
40 rounds of airdrops, it is so much Etherium going into gas for transactions to participants! I think demo version of game in smart contract help the dev team return their investment  Wink
The dev team and the persons invloved in Staker are dreaming about a bigger community and a strong one, not just the profits and the successful airdrops! Staker isn't a free lunch or a free shitcoins, it's going to be BIG  Kiss
The team might release the game once it's done, there was some leaks already, no need to rush! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
tamara163#8772 is currently not eligible for Airdrop  weary rage
what could have gone wrong? https://twitter.com/papko_yan https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tamara163-222884 bot won't accept me
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
how to join airdrop 6 round? I joined discord. what next?

Hi after joining Discord go to #rules in discord channel you can also find the instructions there. When you have questions you can post it in #support.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
how to join airdrop 6 round? I joined discord. what next?
copper member
Activity: 147

Staker Network Airdrop(40 Rounds) Timeline and Instructions

We have expanded the airdrop to 40 rounds and create a 3 types of airdrop distributions.
Read it from here - https://medium.com/@StakerToken/staker-network-airdrop-40-rounds-timeline-and-instructions-to-guide-yourself-e9915a6eb4e8
C U
I just discovered STAKER today and will be participating in airdrop.
STAKER is a good project, and I will try to keep up.
Wishing STAKER team to work well and good luck!

Thanks for the feedback, would be happy to help you anytime you face an issue Smiley
Don't hesitate to reach me using Bitcointalk or discord once you need a helping hand Smiley
Activity: 114
I just discovered STAKER today and will be participating in airdrop.
STAKER is a good project, and I will try to keep up.
Wishing STAKER team to work well and good luck!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token 40 Rounds of Airdrop Announce

Hello Everyone! Its friday again and everyone loves friday. Today we i will bring you some goodnews regarding staker token project and this is the most important part of staker token project history...READ MORE

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
this is really good project, the team increased the airdrop round to get a large community
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
II have been in Staker Token discord for the past 3 weeks and I have observed this token is having a good community support and a great developer team. Unfortunately, I never got myself eligible for the previous airdrops for some reasons not that clear to me. Now hopefully by AD6 i will be eligible for the airdrop, coz I have followed the rules carefully.

Sr. Member having not eligible for airdrop, so probably impossible for newbies like me to participate. Is the rules that hard?

Newbies are accepted this round, you just need to hold 50STR on your wallet to qualify. the rules are simple and easy to follow simple re-tweet and daily post on discord is not that hard
Activity: 30
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really good!
A rather interesting website, arguable approach, amazing plan!
Activity: 33
II have been in Staker Token discord for the past 3 weeks and I have observed this token is having a good community support and a great developer team. Unfortunately, I never got myself eligible for the previous airdrops for some reasons not that clear to me. Now hopefully by AD6 i will be eligible for the airdrop, coz I have followed the rules carefully.

Sr. Member having not eligible for airdrop, so probably impossible for newbies like me to participate. Is the rules that hard?
Pages:
Jump to: