Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 44. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Its nice to received it with staker, but I did not see my name in spreadsheets. Thanks keep up the good work dev and mod, but Hopefully will fix that thing.
You are eligible and even in spreadsheet. Please check again. Keep up the good work towards Staker.
thanks because I just received, even though I did not look at spreadsheets.

That's good. Admins are very careful in and vigilant in looking at all participants manually to make sure the qualified people will be eligible and receive the correcting Ad reward they deserve. Thank to our hardworking and honest Admin
Absolutely that`s the admin, I know this project will grow after the finished airdrop and well publish in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
We are now on the 7th round of the airdrops of 40 rounds in total. It's getting more exciting my fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts. I wish StakerToken and the community great success as we continue with the airdrops; and way more success beyond the airdrops period. Congratulations to all. Let's just HODL and be rewarded abundantly.  Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Really thank you to all community, I’m on the list and Somme of you help me yesterday up to understand how Discord works.. my first time on it .
Again many thanks to all of you, hope to be as useful one day for a newbie

Discord is very easy to use, just like the other chat platforms. It consists of different channels that you can see on the right side of the platform. When we say "be active on discord", it doesn't mean you need to chat there 24/7, just joining the conversation for 30 minutes to 1 hour per day is already enough. And you can do it in different or separate time in a day. For example, every time you go online, you can just chat for at least 5-10 minutes, then after 2-3 hours, go online again, then chat for 5-10 minutes again, so on and so fort Cheesy

Then just make sure to claim your points, usually on #bot-command (!claim) because this is also a factor to know how active you are.
You will just automatically learn and adopt the rest of the details and commands once you frequently use the platform.

Moreover, if you have plenty of time to spend on discord, specially on Staker server, the devs usually promote users that are very active and changing the color in their name Smiley

You are quite right. Discord is far much easier to use. Staker made me learn how to use discord. You can easily track all channels.
Kudos to Staker Dev. For using discord.

ı allwys mıss the aırdrops you guys allways want new regıstratıon. and ı allways fotget Cheesy

If you always visit the discord community you won't forget,  there is a lot of activities going on in there, updates on each rounds of Airdrops too. Make it a date every day to visit Staker  discord community. Lots of members are ready to help put you through any challenge you face.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
ı allwys mıss the aırdrops you guys allways want new regıstratıon. and ı allways fotget Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It's good to see nice going along of the project, and commendable work done by the devs. Project based on proof-of-stake smart contract token is my first of it's kind to be associated with ERC20 token standard, and I consider myself lucky to be associated with Staker. 
Yes absolutely , this project will be convenient for every users specially to those Proof-of-stake advocates and enthusiast Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
It's good to see nice going along of the project, and commendable work done by the devs. Project based on proof-of-stake smart contract token is my first of it's kind to be associated with ERC20 token standard, and I consider myself lucky to be associated with Staker. 
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
join aidrop part 7 great team.......
0x033F557bE347B4475dEAdd5c09cC21b06B498bAd

dude, why are you posting your add here ??

It's against forum rules, thread could be erased by doing such things and more than this YOU could get banned.

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
join aidrop part 7 great team.......
0x033F557bE347B4475dEAdd5c09cC21b06B498bAd
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Its nice to received it with staker, but I did not see my name in spreadsheets. Thanks keep up the good work dev and mod, but Hopefully will fix that thing.
You are eligible and even in spreadsheet. Please check again. Keep up the good work towards Staker.

That's good. Admins are very careful in and vigilant in looking at all participants manually to make sure the qualified people will be eligible and receive the correcting Ad reward they deserve. Thank to our hardworking and honest Admin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
I there Smiley

Can you provide any news concerning Bounty campaign, please ?

Am i wrong or you never launched 2nd bounty campaign after you prematurely stopped first campaign (that has not been payed until now...) ??

You said when stopping first one, that you would soon after launch second campaign.

Instead of this, we got...nothing...Even your bounty telegram channel is no more reachable (or if i'm wrong please post new link).

Launching 3 airdrop, then 16, then 40 is one thing but i personally consider that it is sometimes better to do things a little less ambitious but more successful.

Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 145
Great project! I'm really glad I was able to join this one. A fast growing community with active members and devs. 40 rounds of awesome airdrops. Come and join us in our cause!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, I'm glad that I'm in the lists of round 6, despite the fact that the bot did not want to take me. I wish all of us success and faith in the project!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Congratulation to the qualifiers... Good luck
Thanks I appreciate that, but hopefully you can join and received the airdrop.

Staker Airdrop Round 6 is Successfully Over

There were 318 Valid Airdrop Participants.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiKSzmD40eKtxylD5iYjX5hQ41xhHq32hn_CYlDqSAE/edit?usp=sharing

Airdrop 7 has commenced and will end on 4th of August

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Really thank you to all community, I’m on the list and Somme of you help me yesterday up to understand how Discord works.. my first time on it .
Again many thanks to all of you, hope to be as useful one day for a newbie

Discord is very easy to use, just like the other chat platforms. It consists of different channels that you can see on the right side of the platform. When we say "be active on discord", it doesn't mean you need to chat there 24/7, just joining the conversation for 30 minutes to 1 hour per day is already enough. And you can do it in different or separate time in a day. For example, every time you go online, you can just chat for at least 5-10 minutes, then after 2-3 hours, go online again, then chat for 5-10 minutes again, so on and so fort Cheesy

Then just make sure to claim your points, usually on #bot-command (!claim) because this is also a factor to know how active you are.
You will just automatically learn and adopt the rest of the details and commands once you frequently use the platform.

Moreover, if you have plenty of time to spend on discord, specially on Staker server, the devs usually promote users that are very active and changing the color in their name Smiley

Activity: 35
Congratulation to the qualifiers... Good luck
Activity: 61
Stake is unarguably the best project of 2018 and I'm sorry for whoever is missing the ride. Staker to the moon
Activity: 78
I participated to 3 rounds of airdrop, I think the community is incredible. I just wanted to know what are the procedures to get list on CoinMarketCap. Indeed, the volume on Crex24 is not crazy Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: