Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 47. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I hope good luck for the project. Excellence website, attentive project.  Good luck guys.
yes you can sign in now to the discord channel while not all too late, you can earned STR.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello,  I got to know your project tthrough twitter so I decided to searched your ANN so that I can get more information on how to register and the requirements for the airdrop. Am i qualify for your airdrop? My account was registered last year

You are very welcome to join mate. But as per required for newbies, I've seen your account qualifies only in terms of date of registration. Not sure if you can still make it to have 14 activity this wek, do a check on bct activity times sheet. If you do, you need to have atleast 50 str on your wallet to be registered for this round. The rest of steps on how to register to bot and other actions required are on the discord channel. Very important to visit #rules and #faq, the official discord invite link is at the first page of ann. Feel free to visit, goodluck!

I am very grateful for your detailed explanation. I have joined the discord channel and visited all the channels you told me to visit. However, something is still not clear to me. I read that I need to wear staker signature to have more str, so I want to ask, can I wear staker signature when am still a newbies?

Yes you can mate, wearing signature gives 2x AD, though its not mandatory for all ranks. In your case as I've seen now you have already 20 activity, so its up to admin to decide on the quality of posts. Your chance for this round are good, you should be on #general so you can ask for other queries which is for sure will be answered clearly as we have active admins and mods there.

Wooow, am very happy for hearing that from you. How, I am convinced that I over 70% assurance that I will be accepted for the next airdrop. I have already joined discord channel and I hope admins and mods will consider my posts.
Thanks
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Hello,  I got to know your project tthrough twitter so I decided to searched your ANN so that I can get more information on how to register and the requirements for the airdrop. Am i qualify for your airdrop? My account was registered last year

You are very welcome to join mate. But as per required for newbies, I've seen your account qualifies only in terms of date of registration. Not sure if you can still make it to have 14 activity this wek, do a check on bct activity times sheet. If you do, you need to have atleast 50 str on your wallet to be registered for this round. The rest of steps on how to register to bot and other actions required are on the discord channel. Very important to visit #rules and #faq, the official discord invite link is at the first page of ann. Feel free to visit, goodluck!

I am very grateful for your detailed explanation. I have joined the discord channel and visited all the channels you told me to visit. However, something is still not clear to me. I read that I need to wear staker signature to have more str, so I want to ask, can I wear staker signature when am still a newbies?

Yes you can mate, wearing signature gives 2x AD, though its not mandatory for all ranks. In your case as I've seen now you have already 20 activity, so its up to admin to decide on the quality of posts. Your chance for this round are good, you should be on #general so you can ask for other queries which is for sure will be answered clearly as we have active admins and mods there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is this same with postoken?

I was wondering too. But Staker team and the communities are way cooler. They are well-organized and committed to the project. Lets make it a successful one!  Cheesy
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Hello, @everyone I want to ask some question if I'm qualify now for the airdrop this week? I registered last week on Discord and didn't receive the airdrop from ROUND5 and thinking that I'm not eligible for that moment because that was the first time I open your channel. Smiley By the way, I will wait for my status to get accepted. And please let me know if I'm too late for this. Keep up the good work guys! I still keep on retweeting status on your twitter. Smiley
you need to be a holder of Stakers token for you to be eligible for the Airdrop I think about 50str but please go read the #rules on their discord to see all the requirements needed for the Airdrop.

I think my problem was solved now after @scatter announce that newbies only are required to hold 50STR. I just hope I'm qualified for this week now. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A positive factor is that the smart contract layer of the Stack token, runs entirely on the Ethereum Blockchain! I hope that Stake will be quite a profitable investment!

Hello, I just created an account on crex24 as am planning to buy 50str so as to be qualify for the next airdrop but I read from your article that you will soon swap old str to new one so I want to ask if I can still go ahead and buy str OR I should wait until the swap is over
Thank

copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 46
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Staker Token Swap Complete Guide

Follow the instructions as follows,

-Tokens on crex24 exchange has been already swapped automatically. So there is nothing to do with it.
-Do not hold your old STR tokens in a different exchange since it will be a lost for you.
-People who hold their tokens in their wallets make sure it is an ERC20(MyetherWallet,MetMask..) compatible wallet.
-25th July at the time of UTC 13.30 we will take the Balance Snapshot and soon right after we will start the distribution of tokens to the holders addresses.

Feel free to ask any question regarding the STAKER Token Swap — https://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Activity: 171
Hello, @everyone I want to ask some question if I'm qualify now for the airdrop this week? I registered last week on Discord and didn't receive the airdrop from ROUND5 and thinking that I'm not eligible for that moment because that was the first time I open your channel. Smiley By the way, I will wait for my status to get accepted. And please let me know if I'm too late for this. Keep up the good work guys! I still keep on retweeting status on your twitter. Smiley
you need to be a holder of Stakers token for you to be eligible for the Airdrop I think about 50str but please go read the #rules on their discord to see all the requirements needed for the Airdrop.
The airdrop won't pass me by.  This is a chance to make the stakers community boom.  A very innovative one the snd also a nice project
Yes, is to make a change to boom, so register it for you to receive free airdrop. because this is a good project for us.
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token 2nd Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello to all Staker Community Members, I Hope all of you are having a good time with  staker community and i would like to thank everyone who continue to support me as their source of latest news about staker, Today i will start by welcoming all new members who just joined the Staker airdrop community, you made a good choice in choosing and supporting staker token project...READ MORE

The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project!
 Good luck!
Yes nice to say that bro, hopefully will grow and grow because this project well be one of the most coin in next year.
Activity: 12
Great project. I really like. I see 10 balls comfortable.
Twitter: @zulutoken
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Thank you i am accepted for round 5. I just saw the announcement about the tokenswap do we need to send our current str tokens to join the swap event?
Pages:
Jump to: