Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 48. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Finally a breath of fresh air with the transparency of this project. A great idea for a erc mn token I wish the devs the best of luck and I will be in the airdrop indefinitely
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks the hard work Admin and Mod for the fixing the issues with regards the situation happening for AD5. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

What is the estimated number of participants on this coming round? or how many are accepted upto this day? im trying to create a computation on my head on how much each participants will get in this coming airdrop.

All valid users are accepted for the airdrop round 5. Roughly around 250.

Wow nice saying this more participant in AD5, hopefully everything is fine in the distribution.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
Airdrop Final validation will start later....im so excited Grin great job staker team and volume crex24 is picking up
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Good day fellows.
You must to add token details to permit participants to get in the idea.

If you want to join the airdrop you should join Staker Discord Channel, All important info about the project are being discuss there plus the airdrop requirements and rules has been posted there. Check it out Cheesy discord link is in the main ANN
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token Round 5 Pre-Airdrop Update

Hello everyone! Welcome to another special article for STAKER token project and this time we will tackle the important updates and news before the upcoming airdrop this weekend....READ MORE

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I suppose this idea is very interesting and interesting.
Interesting activity, well-advised logo, impeccable project!
In a gambling world, there is a lot of competition that will make the team work harder. When are you planning to issue a token to exchanges?

250 participants with an average of 1000 holdings each so that makes it 250,000 / 40,000 STR tokens = 0.16

16% Roi is a good rough estimate for this round. for every 1,000 STR we will get 160 STR.

I hope im wrong with the 250,000 STR in all airdrop participants wallet hoping it will be lower than that Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

What is the estimated number of participants on this coming round? or how many are accepted upto this day? im trying to create a computation on my head on how much each participants will get in this coming airdrop.

Activity: 52
I just checked my wallet, it seems i got some tokens.

Thanks much! Looking forward to AD 5.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

2 days left to end the AIRDROP 5 Registration

For rule and regulations, Join Discord - https://discord.gg/vzB7RVP 

NO ICO | FREE AIRDROP | POS Smart Contract Token | AIRDROP Round 5

copper member
Activity: 147

2 days left to end the AIRDROP 5 Registration

For rule and regulations, Join Discord - https://discord.gg/vzB7RVP 

NO ICO | FREE AIRDROP | POS Smart Contract Token | AIRDROP Round 5
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I am grateful to have found this project and to be a part of it.  Thank you STAKER team.

I enjoy the responsive community, the various bounties and activities, plus the market for this coin is nice and stable so far with good organic growth.

The multi-airdrop idea across multiple weeks seems like a very good way to generate tons of sustained advertising pushing the brand recognition beyond the normal horizon for typical coins.

Keep up the great work, team!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token 1st Community Market News

Hello Staker Community! Today we will focus on the current market movement of STR token so we can have a weekly market comparison and serve as reference for the whole market growth of STAKER (STR) Token....READ MORE

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I am newbie here. Hoping to be qualified on this week's airdrop round. I am very excited to have STRs.
For the 5th round of airdrop Non-bitcointalk users can participate , cause they will be having special hodler round of airdrop check in their channel the rules for this week thanks buddy
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

It is already listed in the exchanger https://crex24.com/exchange/STR-BTC and trading is live there.
Exchangers listing plans written in the roadmap. Please join discord channel team are happy to answer your inquiries
Activity: 88
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I got an invitation to join this community, and after staying there for a while and see the team's good teamwork I'm staying. I believe that the project has a good future.
Its nice to say that bro, hopefully this project will make history in the coinmarketcap.
CREX 24 Deposits and Withdrawals are now enabled

Trade STAKER(STR) on CREX 24 NOW!

https://crex24.com/exchange/STR-BTC

Someone sold a big bag of str holdings, apparently it was from a multiple account and the dev are now collecting all the evidence for multiple abuse and will be reporting to bitcointalk DT Members for proper negative trust rating
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
I got an invitation to join this community, and after staying there for a while and see the team's good teamwork I'm staying. I believe that the project has a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: