Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 57. (Read 32633 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Most awaited airdrop round 2 rules are now set.

Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop on 23rd of June.

Don't miss out, you will regret big-time.

Airdrop Round 2- https://staker.network/airdrop-2nd-round/

FAQ

How to Join Staker's Airdrop ?
- Follow the airdrop rules

Where can I find the airdrop rules?
 -  https://staker.network/airdrop-2nd-round/

Where can I find the airdrop form?
 - When airdrop goes live form will be given to fill.
 Follow the  airdrop countdown
 https://staker.network/airdrop-2nd-round/

How can we know I have been selected?
 - we are validating the airdrop participants whether you guys have completed the tasks. Valid airdrop participants will be show in a spreadsheet after

How many tokens allocated for the airdrop round 2?
 - 50,000 STR

How many participants for the airdrop round 2 ?

I'm newbie in bitcointalk account. Can I join for the Airdrop ?
- Sorry you have to be above Jr.Member to qualify for the  airdrop round 2.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hi there ! Will be with you for this second round ! Smiley

Hope i'll get more luck than first time ! Smiley  Grin
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
Do I need to fill out some forms for participation in round 2 or enough only signature?
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
It's captivating how airdrop goes, and nothing so many things to do just hodl the coins in (MEW for example) wallet after 3 days of coin age Presto , stake comes without electricity consumption hehe . Thanks for such a good project Cheesy
Activity: 40
I've join on your signature campaign looking forward.
I will support this project whatever it takes.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
I joined signatures campaign.

Good luck team.
Activity: 261
Campaign Manager - PM
Second round of the airdrop limits new accounts to participate and also increases bonuses for contributing members. It's more reasonable than round 1.

Yes, i am following their discord channel and the dev is fairly active. Still a small community but they are doing their best to attract more people.
I hope they will not follow the footstep of postoken dev who left his community dry and with nothing.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Second round of the airdrop limits new accounts to participate and also increases bonuses for contributing members. It's more reasonable than round 1.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Sorry, but did not understand. To participate in the second round is required a signature?With the rest of the rules, everything is clear

If you wear a signature you will get 2x airdrop than normal. so its optional if you want to wear signature.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

Sorry, but did not understand. To participate in the second round is required a signature?With the rest of the rules, everything is clear
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

It's a great idea to create such a project. I think many will want to participate. It would be good if there was a form of accession for those who want to participate in the project.
copper member
just holding the token so we can pos?can anyone  join the airdrop2?

Read Airdrop 2 rules
https://staker.network/airdrop-2nd-round/

I joined your discord, how can we register for the airdrop? Is there any form to fill up? or any bot on discord that we need to interact?

Need more info...thank you!

- Follow the rules and complete them. When airdrop begins we will be giving a form to submit.
- Be active in the Discord. There is no bot service to interact with.
- For further queries you can reply to this message or just drop a message in any social platform.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Quite interesting project for being the first to implement the Proof of Stake in a smart contract. There are great success waiting for project for the near future. Its uniqueness is the key for the great success. I'll be watching this project grow hehe. Waiting for the free airdrop to stake, can't wait any longer lol haha. What an Exciting project!  Wink
Activity: 81
just holding the token so we can pos?can anyone  join the airdrop2?
Activity: 261
Campaign Manager - PM
I joined your discord, how can we register for the airdrop? Is there any form to fill up? or any bot on discord that we need to interact?

Need more info...thank you!
copper member

Most awaited airdrop round 2 rules are now set.

Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop on 23rd of June.

Don't miss out, you will regret big-time.

Airdrop Round 2- https://staker.network/airdrop-2nd-round/

https://t.me/stakertoken

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds. Airdrop round 2 will commence in 4 days.

Nice, when can we register for the 2nd round for airdrop and when can we see the rules and requirements for round 2?
copper member
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds. Airdrop round 2 will commence in 4 days.
Activity: 171
Hope we'll get an update here when the requirements is posted for the 2nd Airdrop?
As they have announced, you should keep your eyes on social media channels. Don't miss the latest updates there, you won't miss the 2nd STR Airdrop.
alright thanks for the reply and will try to keep an on their social media 💯
Pages:
Jump to: