Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 53. (Read 32633 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Only 24 hours left to airdrop end.
Read rules and Register yourself with #bot-command and make sure to be active in discord.
Countdown - https://staker.network/
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Any tutorial how to join airdrop (round 3)? i want to join this airdrop, i following all the rules, but when i check my "!status" its still show "kaconk#2601 is currently not eligible for Airdrop."

You can check the tutorial i made for staker airdrop registration

Thank you Xsinx, i will try this.. its really help for me.  Smiley
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Any tutorial how to join airdrop (round 3)? i want to join this airdrop, i following all the rules, but when i check my "!status" its still show "kaconk#2601 is currently not eligible for Airdrop."

is that your website bitnewsportal, because i see you have a differrent signature, seeing you support 2 project Smiley
Activity: 171
Finally the Airdrop date is getting closer and I'm just excited of getting my 1st Airdrop with this project
You're speaking of the Airdrop 2 or the Airdrop 3 ?
And, how do you manage to collect 2 differents Airdrops Privcy and Staker.
You put your 2 wallets adress on your profile, i suppose.
I'm speaking of the Airdrop 3 and yes you can get the 2 Airdrop cos they have different rules so I have enough space for the 2 wallet to stay  Wink
copper member
I didnt know there was a bot for registration, i almost forgot about airdrop registration. hopefully i can still make it. Running now on the discord channel

Good Luck ! Refer #rules channel and use #bot-command channel for your registration.
Make your inquires to #suggestion and your problems to #support-center. we are glad to help you all.
Discord - https://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I didnt know there was a bot for registration, i almost forgot about airdrop registration. hopefully i can still make it. Running now on the discord channel
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Quote from: enzo17

Thank you for helping out the community mate.

It's my pleasure to help the member who still lacks the requirements regarding airdrop rules.
Guys keep up and Good luck!
copper member
Quote from: enzo17

Thank you for helping out the community mate.
Good Day, guys! So many people have not yet included their discord id in "YIM" field.
I will show you how to do it. As you can see the red box you can click the forum profile information to edit your YIM and put your discord name.

This is to prevent Cheater and Abuse.
By the way, 5th-day validation is over.
Activity: 53
Finally the Airdrop date is getting closer and I'm just excited of getting my 1st Airdrop with this project
You're speaking of the Airdrop 2 or the Airdrop 3 ?
And, how do you manage to collect 2 differents Airdrops Privcy and Staker.
You put your 2 wallets adress on your profile, i suppose.
Activity: 171
Done with my registration 2 days ago and finally, the long wait is over it is all worth it.
I'm happy today when I check my status in discord and found out that I'm already eligible for AD.

Activity: 68
So how do I stake the token?

Staking or minting can be done in two ways which are quite very easy to follow. Visit our community on discord #mining channel to read more on member's recommendation and experiences.

Here's official link of tutorial;
https://medium.com/@StakerToken/step-by-step-tutorial-on-how-to-start-staker-token-mining-2ea30c5f4136
Thank you for the tutorial big help for newbie  Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
im happy to be part of this project via airdrop, great and active team
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
So how do I stake the token?

Staking or minting can be done in two ways which are quite very easy to follow. Visit our community on discord #mining channel to read more on member's recommendation and experiences.

Here's official link of tutorial;
https://medium.com/@StakerToken/step-by-step-tutorial-on-how-to-start-staker-token-mining-2ea30c5f4136
Activity: 94
copper member
Great News that airdrop 1 is over , I'm happy to witness this great project, I wish the team success in advance

Airdrop 3 is currently processing. Airdrop 3 will end in 7th of July.
Join Staker discord channel for the airdrop registration.
Refer #rules section and feel free to ask any question in #support-center
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
Great News that airdrop 1 is over , I'm happy to witness this great project, I wish the team success in advance
Pages:
Jump to: