Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 52. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great day for Team STAKER ! i just like to thank you guys that i have received my tokens for round 3 Airdrop! ill continue to support and HODL this project ! happy Staking STAKER!
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Good job staker team, Congratulation for being listed on crex24 ,im looking forward for more exchange listing Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This project is really first of its kind
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I'm glad I found your coin.  The whole project looks appealing and your community is growing fast.

Best of luck to the dev team.  I look forward to seeing how the project grows and plays out.

Thank you!
Activity: 28
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Engaging job, witting results, flawless logo!
copper member
Activity: 147
How many rounds of airdrop in total? I see on the post only 3, but when i visit discord you are on your way to AD 4?

As STAKER Network proceed successfully in their airdrops and community getting bigger day by day development team has decide to increase the amount of airdrop rounds. So there will be 16 rounds. Allocation of each airdrop round will publish in near future and we appreciate your positivity towards STAKER.
Thank you.
Activity: 171
I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your reply. Sentient idea, faultless vision,  excellent vision.
bot account trying to create more activities for itself to get to jr member and I see another one top of your post goodluck 😂
Activity: 61
I really appreciate this project alot. And all the effort and commitment of the team from Rahim to Tatyana to scatter. You guys have been so dedicated and it is enough proof that STAKER is bound to succeed more than expected. I'm lucky to be one of the hodlers. Kudos y'all
Activity: 116
The community definitely know how to spread the word, keep up the great work!
Activity: 25
I believe this business is very nice and good.
Impeccably design, riveting design, sensible results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
✈️ Airdrop round 4 is LIVE NOW and will end in 14th of July.
✈️ Airdrop round 4 rules are now set.
✈️ Join Discord
✈️ Registration via STAKER BOT
Well at some point I saw some changes in the rules that really May help to validate participants and to well screened those too.. I saw your in exchange also now ! Great team Cheesy
copper member
✈️ Airdrop round 4 is LIVE NOW and will end in 14th of July.
✈️ Airdrop round 4 rules are now set.
✈️ Join Discord
✈️ Registration via STAKER BOT
Activity: 4
I think this plan is very nice and cool! Sensible plan, unblemished design, interesting logo!
Activity: 78
Good day team..
Is there any spreadsheet of Airdrop 3
😉
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Looks great plan!
Absorbing logo, spotless website.  Good luck fellows.
Good evening, all. The plan seems quite hopeful! Engaging job, seamless results, rational website.
Their idea is rather investing in my opinion!
Excellence logo, unprejudiced results.  Good luck guys.
This is a very nice plan with opportunity! Aware approach, a very detailed and profitable plan, extraordinary vision!
The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the business.
 Good luck!
I wish good luck for the business. Engaging design, sensible approach, impeccably website!

Lol, sometimes its really good to have a self-moderated thread, these bot attacks, same pattern.
Anyway, I am happy to read the progress, the Crex24 listing, with the new rules and extended plan of AD. Hope others too appreciate what's being applied by devs to push the project to the moon.
Activity: 7
I wish good luck for the business. Engaging design, sensible approach, impeccably website!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
How many rounds of airdrop in total? I see on the post only 3, but when i visit discord you are on your way to AD 4?
Activity: 56
Well..i hope i am not yet late to be part of this community..and hope to receive some soon😊😊😊
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

STAKER Token now listed on Crex24

Staker Development Team never fail to serve its community by bring only the best features possible for the community..READ MORE

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: