Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 54. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

#proof for what exactly?
I don't recall any of the rules asking us to post a proof on the ANN or is it a new rules recently updated today? I don't see anyone else doing this ^^ except you  Huh

No mate, we just stick on what's given on discord.
@vijish35 Brother, no need of proofs like that on the official ann thread, that post should belong to the bounty section. Much better to remove it may lead others to do the same. Lets make this clean especially by not posting eth address. I understand and suppose your making sure of your spot. Every entry will be validated in time, if you got some problem kindly message our support on discord. Read @xsinx blog as well -posted above-, for more better understanding.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
# proof

eth address : 0xf2fcA6600baBF47a472dd25112565249Ae44E2b2
Discord user name : crypto90

#proof for what exactly?
I don't recall any of the rules asking us to post a proof on the ANN or is it a new rules recently updated today? I don't see anyone else doing this ^^ except you  Huh
Activity: 81
# proof

eth address : 0xf2fcA6600baBF47a472dd25112565249Ae44E2b2
Discord user name : crypto90

copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Great piece of work xsinx. Appreciate your hard work towards the community of Staker.
Much love.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
great ! this is very useful for those new  participants that i not familiar with the kind of registration using bot Cheesy thank you for sharing buddy !
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Finding it hard to be eligible

I think first you should fix your signature code, its not hard to get eligible for as long as you follow all the rules and completed all the requirements, its easy like 1,2,3.
Activity: 94
I've only this ANN for a while (before the 2nd Airdrop) but finally did my registration today and waiting to get accepted for the AD and thanks to the wonderful community members on discord they help me a lot in understanding the rules better and hope to help others in the future who needs one.
same here! i guess the registration using discord is very advisable and very easy to perform, at least you have a record of registration so in case of validating accounts its easy to process those registrants. indeed about the rules it's gonna be well screened for this week airdrop for sure !
you're right about the registration process being easy, I've been accepted for the Airdrop and now doing my part to stay active and do the necessary things required for this week Airdrop can't wait to get my 1st Airdrop in my wallet and hope for more in the coming weeks 😊
I've only this ANN for a while (before the 2nd Airdrop) but finally did my registration today and waiting to get accepted for the AD and thanks to the wonderful community members on discord they help me a lot in understanding the rules better and hope to help others in the future who needs one.
same here! i guess the registration using discord is very advisable and very easy to perform, at least you have a record of registration so in case of validating accounts its easy to process those registrants. indeed about the rules it's gonna be well screened for this week airdrop for sure !
I've been in this ANN for a while (before the 2nd Airdrop) but finally did my registration today and waiting to get accepted for the AD and thanks to the wonderful community members on discord they help me a lot in understanding the rules better and hope to help others in the future who needs one.
copper member
Thank you for the support.

Looking forward for my status to get validated.  Smiley Bot application looks cool and works fine the most, though I send a query on support section regarding my twitter. It was registered and I've given a correct handle but I notice the link created on my profile does not pointing to my twitter account.

Received your query regarding the twitter submission.
1st day validation is over and we are rechecking all the entries tomorrow along with the 2nd day submissions.
Thank you.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Looking forward for my status to get validated.  Smiley Bot application looks cool and works fine the most, though I send a query on support section regarding my twitter. It was registered and I've given a correct handle but I notice the link created on my profile does not pointing to my twitter account.
Activity: 40
Staker's WhitePaper has been released. Take your time to understand project overview and its potential towards the crypto market.

Link - https://staker.network/Staker.pdf

This may take time to finish this great project but looking forward towards the futute. Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
All done with my registration now waiting for updates on my status, The registration bot is working nicely and perfectly its good that we are now moving away from Google Form airdrop since discord bot is the best way to do an airdrop. Great Job Dev!.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Staker, when i first saw that name, i started to like the project even without reading anything Smiley
After a deep look, i decided to join Smiley
Well, the concept and the goals are quite great, hope for a success! Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i already missed the 1st and 2nd round, i cant help my self to join and be part of this good project i hope i will get accepted in the future rounds, im a big fan of POS Smart Contract Token and i dont want to miss this project, cant wait to see more updates of this coin
If you really interest with STAKER you can follow up to participate by way of investment in the project of STAKER, I think the project has potential STAKER which can count on
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
i already missed the 1st and 2nd round, i cant help my self to join and be part of this good project i hope i will get accepted in the future rounds, im a big fan of POS Smart Contract Token and i dont want to miss this project, cant wait to see more updates of this coin

✈️Airdrop round 3 rules are now set.

📝Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop 3.

🎤Join Discord to Read Rules - https://discord.gg/4PEVGza

Finally the most anticipated announcement is here Smiley I'm on the way now .
copper member

✈️Airdrop round 3 rules are now set.

📝Read them and complete the tasks to join the airdrop 3.

🎤Join Discord to Read Rules - https://discord.gg/4PEVGza
Pages:
Jump to: