Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 55. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Another Exciting News for the Staker Community

StakerToken is now listed on TokenJar_io

https://tokenjar.io/STR0 

Trade for FREE!
Although not heard much about it but this information is very exciting, Staker is an active project. Who has traded here? Is it really safe to buy or sell?

I haven't tried but I think this is a fine decentralized exchange, with dev's green signal, maybe we're good to trade. But the thing is no one wants to sell a part at this moment.  Smiley

I think everyone who wants to take part on the third round must bookmark now coz 3rd round rules will be posted by tomorrow I suppose as per announcement at discord.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

Trade for FREE!
Although not heard much about it but this information is very exciting, Staker is an active project. Who has traded here? Is it really safe to buy or sell?
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Trade for FREE!
copper member

Staker Whitepaper is now available in Multiple Languages.

https://staker.network/
MIGHTYB
It feels good to be accepted in the airdrop, Thanks to the whole staker team! I already have the airdrop in my MEW and will wait for few more days before hitting the mint button.

What will be your minting strategy guys? share some secrets since each mint cost some gas.

As of know its early to determine the real value of each token. Once this hit on some medium exchange plus community growth, every mint and gas covered will pay off for sure. If I'm on a situation who's ahead of 2 rounds, I would prefer to take advantage of 100% yearly interest. Mint every 3 days of maturity.
By the way, hope dev team would also create a token age calculator script.
Activity: 171

Alright 6 more rounds, we are good to go, thanks dev team. I read there that there are really lots of cheaters trying to take advantage on others account. Hoping to see by these next few rounds you can have a bot registration plus manual checking just like good airdrop project does.Something like that to eliminate these AD spammers. Goodluck, I am sure that things will come out positively in the future using the potential of this abandoned code.

Check discord messages mightyb.

Is this token listed on any exchange yet or it after the Airdrops they will start listing of the token?

Currently you can trade in forkdelta.
As the airdrop rounds proceeds and when be built up strong community we are planning to hit in medium to higher level exchanges.

alright I'll check it out, I just hope the price will be good and is there any Holders benefits or its just all gonna get Airdroped will like to know if there's one or going to be on in the future?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
It feels good to be accepted in the airdrop, Thanks to the whole staker team! I already have the airdrop in my MEW and will wait for few more days before hitting the mint button.

What will be your minting strategy guys? share some secrets since each mint cost some gas.
copper member

Alright 6 more rounds, we are good to go, thanks dev team. I read there that there are really lots of cheaters trying to take advantage on others account. Hoping to see by these next few rounds you can have a bot registration plus manual checking just like good airdrop project does.Something like that to eliminate these AD spammers. Goodluck, I am sure that things will come out positively in the future using the potential of this abandoned code.

Check discord messages mightyb.

Is this token listed on any exchange yet or it after the Airdrops they will start listing of the token?

Currently you can trade in forkdelta.
As the airdrop rounds proceeds and when be built up strong community we are planning to hit in medium to higher level exchanges.
MIGHTYB
I also read from discord, congrats for those who are selected. Reviewing it twice is very fair enough,though I am unlucky this round. I am a member but missing some activity on discord, I guess its one of important factor to be accepted? The rest of rules are easy to follow, anyway still hoping to get in the last round.

Its really sad to hear such and yes discord activities are highly monitored.
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds.
So you are still not late. We will announce the STR Airdrop 3 round as soon as possible.
Follow DISCORD - https://discord.gg/Kb87V9m

copper member
I also read from discord, congrats for those who are selected. Reviewing it twice is very fair enough,though I am unlucky this round. I am a member but missing some activity on discord, I guess its one of important factor to be accepted? The rest of rules are easy to follow, anyway still hoping to get in the last round.

Its really sad to hear such and yes discord activities are highly monitored.
To build up the community and inform about the POS concept to the crypto community STAKER has increased their Airdrop rounds. So there will be 8 Airdrop rounds.
So you are still not late. We will announce the STR Airdrop 3 round as soon as possible.
Follow DISCORD - https://discord.gg/Kb87V9m
copper member

Staker (STR) Airdrop 2 Distribution has Started
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
thank you i am in the whitelist for the airdrop, When is the ETA for the distributions?

237 participants out of 2000 total application has been accepted you guys did a good job and stopping cheaters on abusing the airdrop.
Well the changes of the airdrop round 2 rules have limited many fake accounts to participate. The project will become more fair, spreadsheets have been completed so the distribution will probably come soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I'm seeing some good intentions, I hope this project is successful
MIGHTYB
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
thank you i am in the whitelist for the airdrop, When is the ETA for the distributions?

237 participants out of 2000 total application has been accepted you guys did a good job and stopping cheaters on abusing the airdrop.
I like the code name STR, I remember Stellar code before it was changed to XML. Hope this coin airdrop will grow equally as Stellar.
that's what everyone is hoping for as well but only time will tell if it will and how active the dev will be will also determine how it will go let's just watch and see how it goes
Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
Is the full member the same as the one who did not attend the Signature Campaign?

Full member with signature will receive 8 stakes while the full member with no signature receives 4 stakes.
We saw the entry which you are referring and it should be corrected.
Thank you

Thank you for your interest.

Good luck team.
copper member
Is the full member the same as the one who did not attend the Signature Campaign?

Full member with signature will receive 8 stakes while the full member with no signature receives 4 stakes.
We saw the entry which you are referring and it should be corrected.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: