Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 51. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi team!
I suppose it's a great project.
Apperceptive business, classy plan.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Anyone knows how many Staker will be distributed this AD4? and how many maximum participants?
30,000 STR will be distribute for Airdrop 4 and no particular participants ,but they will check manually so they can eliminate  fraud accounts
Activity: 52
Anyone knows how many Staker will be distributed this AD4? and how many maximum participants?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Hey guys. I suppose that this plan is quite a profitable investment currently.
yes,it will be profitable investment looks at the price its pretty cheap right now. Feel Free to Buy @Crex24 exchange and start staking

it would be great if someone would post a full instruction on how to make a POS on this token to get twice as many tokens
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
When is the next round coming up
4rth AD is on 7/14 but registrations will be only up to 12 hours before the date.People still have time to join just visit discord to view the rules. Decisions on next schedule are not yet announced. But since it was change to 16 rounds, I assume it would be done weekly. My few cents only, but would be good to build up momentum.
Activity: 94
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
yes,it will be profitable investment looks at the price its pretty cheap right now. Feel Free to Buy @Crex24 exchange and start staking
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token Trading Competition Begins

Hello everyone! welcome to another exciting news about Staker Project! Yesterday the dev team announce about the new exciting promotion for the whole staker community. In this article we will tackle bits by bits on how the new promotions works.....READ MORE

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Of course it is mate. By the way, there is still on going airdrop and there will be more in the next coming weeks. Do not hesitate to participate, you can read all that you need here on staker's discord: https://discord.gg/wMzbsPa Smiley

Good luck and hope to see you there.
Activity: 140
It is a very interesting system!
STAKE with the ETH token.
It is very good to be rewarded!
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
I like your project! A very excellent website, seamless idea!  Good luck DEV's!
Smart contracted based game for ERC20 tokens… Sound quete usual. The next proof of stake smart contract token… I have heard this too. Nothing new and unusual.
Activity: 20
I like your project! A very excellent website, seamless idea!  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 40
How many rounds of airdrop in total? I see on the post only 3, but when i visit discord you are on your way to AD 4?

Then your too late to start join on AD 3 but still you can join on AD 4. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I'm grateful for the chance to get in on a good project. 

Discord is solid, the ANN looks great, and a very helpful community.

Excitement is generated weekly which will bring a lot of attention to the project.

Best of luck to the dev team.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Recently STR at blockfolio, and now I've just read we are on coinlib. Congrats dev team and community, another milestone reached!
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
I would like to participate in this project!
I wonder when it will develop.
unfortunately I have not been accepted yet.
copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Airdrop 3 tokens has been distributed and looking forward for Airdrop round 4 this weekend.
Follow the countdown and register for airdrop 4 via Discord bot.
Airdrop 4 will end in - Countdown
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
these tokens are only one million total at the moment, and I think the price for one token should be at least 10K satoshi in near future
Activity: 171
I hope this business increase well and perfect.
Sober design, very nice website, irreproachable website.
with the way it's going I believe it'll do well in the coming future, I mean have you seen their WP it's amazing and the dev team are really active and working on the project if they keep at it this is going to be one big great project just you wait and see unless the dev team stop working on the project that's where the problem will start but doubt they'll do so cos they gain so much more if they keep at it they'll get a great reward.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
So this is a POStoken wannabe? We all saw what happened to that token - 512 or so pages here on bitcointalk. Did not amount to much in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: