Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 22. (Read 38661 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Egem would be more interesting for many miners if Asic/ Nicehash resistant (IMO)

Do you propose to change algo?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Egem would be more interesting for many miners if Asic/ Nicehash resistant (IMO)

everyone be aware graviex uses 9 decimals where most use 8. Count from left to right  when setting prices. .123456789  For example  5800 sats is actually 580
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
EGEM is now listed on graviex our second exchange
Activity: 166
Learn and take control of your assets, nothing worse than a user that doesn't take responsibility for anything they do.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7

yeah, i have registered on bitshares.org and im not able to deposit EGEM. did i miss something?
Please read trade.egem.io 
This a kind of continuous hemorrhoids with stock exchanges where listed egem!
What it really impossible to add the coin to a normal exchange?

EGEM is listed on bitshares which has been around for quite some time. This also gives you access to your trade through the DEX opening up cryptobridge and openledger. You have to search a little harder to find it on CB (direct link). Not sure how hemorrhoids trade on bitshares myself, but EGEM is pretty easy to deposit on that exchange by just following the directions at trade.egem.io link. This it is a temporary solution until we embed the api in our wallet. You can deposit BTC or BTS onto bitshares and buy EGEM there too. The only interface is you have to have the EGEM routed to your bitshares wallet through the Team EGEM deposit account. It is routed to your EGEM wallet through the Team EGEM withdrawal account. Both are on the form at trade.egem.io. We are a new coin just about a month old if even that. So, this is pretty good timing for first exchange. More exchanges will follow and we will let you know when they do. Thanks.
Activity: 26

yeah, i have registered on bitshares.org and im not able to deposit EGEM. did i miss something?
This a kind of continuous hemorrhoids with stock exchanges where listed egem!
What it really impossible to add the coin to a normal exchange?
what is the total supply of this coin?

Era 1) 22500000
Era 2) 11875000
Era 3) 5937500
Era 4) 2968750
Era 5) 1484375
          742187.5 final era emission per 2.5 million blocks

45,507,812.5 roughly once we pass into era 6
Activity: 185
what is the total supply of this coin?

Activity: 169

Activity: 4
Reserved for Polish translation   Grin
Activity: 166
ANN updated to add Bitshares Exchange and other various info and typo fixes.
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: