Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 24. (Read 38661 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why is the network hashrate fluctuating so much so quick so often?
Activity: 71
http://egem.reversegainz.info

This pool has an 8 egem bonus to a random miner every 100 blocks  Grin
Activity: 104
this a great project it will be very important to enrol in the ethereum network
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Activity: 37
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Guys, pool goes down, something about payouts. Check out too!

Payments suspended due to last critical error: Not enough balance for payment, need 901146204753000000000 Wei, pool has 847514602375000000000 Wei

about 3 egem on the block...

what pool url
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Am I going to be rewarded as well?

Yes, we are discussing those payments for translations and pricing for updates too. You are on the Discord I assume so hit us up over there with a tag.

Also get a twitter and follow us so we can announce.

And you also know we have to pay back the soft launch glitch first then we are paying bounties.... so will be about a week or little longer.

THANKS!!

Relax sir,

It's me maskekar#2959

Grin

Already follows EGEM with my media account https://twitter.com/KuBisniz
Activity: 110
 I like the main idea of this project  because it can be very progressive and useful in every country! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it.
Activity: 14
Thank you for your concerns but, your empty attacks are just that empty. Your bold letters and angry text shows the true colors of where these attacks come from and the chain of events on how we know.

Go be a Social Justice Warrior elsewhere.

Anyone wondering these attacks are being orchestrated by the New ELLA team and its lackeys.

We left and they choose to still spread ill will and proclaim to be a pure coin.

And they also are attacking the PIRL team.

We will continue to make EGEM what we envisioned, and wont let fear and division side track us from petty little men.

Yeah, definitely it's Ella team's fault you missed a bug that caused you to relaunch the coin, it couldn't possibly your own fault that there are bugs in your code.  There is really no need to be responsible for your own code, you get an A for effort anyway.  And it worked out pretty well the last time you ignored etherhacker, you can be sure it's just another empty threat. Besides, you already had practice relaunching the coin, so what more harm can he do?  Just relaunch a second time and problem solved. 

Go to bed
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Am I going to be rewarded as well?

Yes, we are discussing those payments for translations and pricing for updates too. You are on the Discord I assume so hit us up over there with a tag.

Also get a twitter and follow us so we can announce.

And you also know we have to pay back the soft launch glitch first then we are paying bounties.... so will be about a week or little longer.

THANKS!!
Activity: 37
Guys, pool goes down, something about payouts. Check out too!

Payments suspended due to last critical error: Not enough balance for payment, need 901146204753000000000 Wei, pool has 847514602375000000000 Wei

about 3 egem on the block...
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
EGEM is now wrapping up the first 9200 blocks of data for deposit from the soft launch

EGEM bounties starting to get awarded in the Discord (so far logos, translations and mining setup/advice)

All bounty rewards must have a twitter account following the main EGEM twitter from http://egem.io/ so we can announce those rewards

Twitter and Reddit faucets will be open soon

The block time is narrowing in on the stable 13 second average for a second time now with good hash on chain both soft launch and relaunch

Come to the Discord to interact, report bugs, be a part of the community and all that stuff

After the reimbursements are made we are turning attention to the sidechain

Exciting stuff

Activity: 20
Thank you for your concerns but, your empty attacks are just that empty. Your bold letters and angry text shows the true colors of where these attacks come from and the chain of events on how we know.

Go be a Social Justice Warrior elsewhere.

Anyone wondering these attacks are being orchestrated by the New ELLA team and its lackeys.

We left and they choose to still spread ill will and proclaim to be a pure coin.

And they also are attacking the PIRL team.

We will continue to make EGEM what we envisioned, and wont let fear and division side track us from petty little men.

Yeah, definitely it's Ella team's fault you missed a bug that caused you to relaunch the coin, it couldn't possibly your own fault that there are bugs in your code.  There is really no need to be responsible for your own code, you get an A for effort anyway.  And it worked out pretty well the last time you ignored etherhacker, you can be sure it's just another empty threat. Besides, you already had practice relaunching the coin, so what more harm can he do?  Just relaunch a second time and problem solved. 
Activity: 14
etherhacker is a scam, dont buy it  Cheesy
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Thanks for bumping our ANN also really nice of you.
Pages:
Jump to: