Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 26. (Read 38757 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Wow the drama. Lol.

Well I am following them on Discord and for now I can say they act very friendly professional and they are there to help people. And that is what matter. We all make mistakes, but they corrected theirs in a correct way. So I will keep on mining, because it seems like an interesting project.

Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
EGEM team is good and working as best as they can.

I saw many scams and fake coins, but this is a solid project.

I would just prefer if they consider ASIC and NH resistant change
Activity: 133
Merit: 7

I thought you were done talking....

better make sure to do it more damaging than posting in the ANN jokeboy

You can't try to revert to be professional now that your terrorist tactics are already deployed...

Not only are you incompetent at coding, you are also bad at telling people apart by "language patterns".  While they both seem to be non native English speakers, the etherhacker guy is  angrier and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.  while Ellaismer always tried to stay above the fray.  You even said it yourself, Ellaismer acts like a school teacher, man, even when you know the answer, you still screw it up.  You have so much hate for the guy that you try so hard to pin the blame on him, but everyone else can see that you just didn't do your homework right and your egos just can't let you own up to it like an adult.  How do you expect your coin to make it while he team got the basics so wrong, and aren't equipped with the procedure or the professionalism to handle one bug.  The next one, if etherhacker decides he wants time the release to do real damage, is going to sink your coin. 

And now just like before, when you have no sound arguments, you resort to personal attacks, calling him a terrorist.  Over whistle blowing on a piece of code?  LOL, he's not the one doing damage to egems in the ANN, you are, by showing the complete lack of professionalism in how the egems team handles the bug reveal and the ensuing back and forth.  Your supporters and community can see exactly what to expect in the future. 

Dimsum222 if etherhacker can sink our coin I challenged him to do it and he left and with the lame excuse "I'll wait until later."

I don't think he can do anything that really matters at this point, or he would have done it. Since he won't give us the same respect he apparently shows the other coins, and discuss it privately, then we have no choice but to call him a terrorist. that is what his actions show.

If you got a hack - please hack. If you got a bug - please show it. Since you and your bully buddy got nothing more, though, just be gone.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

You can't try to revert to be professional now that your terrorist tactics are already deployed...

Not only are you incompetent at coding, you are also bad at telling people apart by "language patterns".  While they both seem to be non native English speakers, the etherhacker guy is  angrier and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.  while Ellaismer always tried to stay above the fray.  You even said it yourself, Ellaismer acts like a school teacher, man, even when you know the answer, you still screw it up.  You have so much hate for the guy that you try so hard to pin the blame on him, but everyone else can see that you just didn't do your homework right and your egos just can't let you own up to it like an adult.  How do you expect your coin to make it while he team got the basics so wrong, and aren't equipped with the procedure or the professionalism to handle one bug.  The next one, if etherhacker decides he wants time the release to do real damage, is going to sink your coin. 

And now just like before, when you have no sound arguments, you resort to personal attacks, calling him a terrorist.  Over whistle blowing on a piece of code?  LOL, he's not the one doing damage to egems in the ANN, you are, by showing the complete lack of professionalism in how the egems team handles the bug reveal and the ensuing back and forth.  Your supporters and community can see exactly what to expect in the future. 
What i dont understand is theres a link in main post where we can be reached live chat. Why post a bug here when we could be spoken to directly and in realtime?   

I have no idea why you are addressing questions to etherhacker to me, it's the second time now.  But since you asked: Maybe he missed it.  I'm sure you can relate, lol. 
no that was for you. [sarcasm] becuase etherhacker is not very thorough I mean after all he found all our bugs [/sarcasm]
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This forecast is too positive to take into account that now there is a crypto currency in the market, but will hope for the best.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

What i dont understand is theres a link in main post where we can be reached live chat. Why post a bug here when we could be spoken to directly and in realtime?   

I have no idea why you are addressing questions to etherhacker to me, it's the second time now.  But since you asked: Maybe he missed it.  I'm sure you can relate, lol. 
Activity: 308

the idea looks very futuristic but I understand this is for a near future already. My first association was with Merculet movie

What I understood reading between the lines regarding EGEM (I don't care the drama regarding other coins):
 - this coin got ~16% dev fee from blocks
 - it's full of bugs
 - the dev is not so good (because EGEM got them bugs)

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

--The devfee is by design and there for a reason.
--the code was checked, however if there are bugs we will pay a bounty for them
-- there is a team of devs which will work together to advance this project.

Activity: 196
StasyQ

What I understood reading between the lines regarding EGEM (I don't care the drama regarding other coins):
 - this coin got ~16% dev fee from blocks
 - it's full of bugs
 - the dev is not so good (because EGEM got them bugs)

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Activity: 14
This is like the worst PR done by a team and it just shows how incompetent and stupid this team is. Good luck to you sir, and your judgement awaits! I'll reveal this bug in the most damaging way in the future. I can wait for a long time. Smiley

Great now that I'm Ellaismer, I will never need to worry about my true identity being revealed. /s

And what is that reasoning? Your team are online at the same time, all of your developers' messages speak the same language pattern, so EGEM team only has one stupid kid (you?) and all others are fake accounts? /s

ETHERHACKER/ELLIASMER , lets not waste any more time on this okay? A good dev would't always be looking for the thing that is the fatal flaw in a project but looks for the solution. Post the bug so us good devs can come up with a second solution that will wow you as much as the first did. Thanks.

and Team EGEM isn't getting rid of anyone and I'm not deleting any tweets

Oh? I told you to relaunch so you were forced to do what I said. How did that "wow" me? You still think treating me as shit would work? Then I'll continue my strategy to cause as much damage to EGEM as I can. Even PIRL team don't have this stupid bug. Won't reply to you again, so I can save myself some time and focus on causing damage to EGEM. And remember, you're a shit developer who can't even find the 72 million premine bug yourself.

And just so you know, Ellaismer talked with me a lot nicer than you did, even though they're not affected.

And who cares whether you delete tweets or not. You have already shown your stupidity.

Oh. Exactly. You already showed us your true colors anyway ellaismer. So, now you had private conversations with yourself about the same issues made public over here and were nice to yourself? and then post over here publicly about it as FUD for EGEM? You aren't the same person? Give me a break. Now you threaten to leave this chat just like you left your own coin discord. You are online at the same times and speak the same language patterns. And you left because the rest of your ex team wants to play in the sandbox and you don't know how. Good riddance. Take dimsum with you whiny little baby.

By the way, and for the record, you said stop the launch. You didn't say re-launch. Don't try to give yourself credit. We did not stop. And the bug you pointed out trying to shame us didn't really affect anything because ETH would not have taken those funds anyway and we both know that. You call out multiple coins on here and talk just like you do on the ella discord. An elitist school teacher with no one who really wants to be in your classroom.

You are just a wannabe terrorist who did not get his way the first time and now trying to leave something out there to cast Fear Uncertainly and Doubt.

ETHERHACKER/ELLIASMER , lets not waste any more time on this okay? A good dev would't always be looking for the thing that is the fatal flaw in a project but looks for the solution. Post the bug so us good devs can come up with a second solution that will wow you as much as the first did. Thanks.

Oh? I told you to relaunch so you were forced to do what I said. How did that "wow" me? You still think treating me as shit would work? Then I'll continue my strategy to cause as much damage to EGEM as I can. Even PIRL team don't have this stupid bug. Won't reply to you again, so I can save myself some time and focus on causing damage to EGEM. And remember, you're a shit developer who can't even find the 72 million premine bug yourself.

And just so you know, Ellaismer talked with me a lot nicer than you did, even though they're not affected.

And who cares whether you delete tweets or not. You have already shown your stupidity.

[/quote] the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?
[/quote]

He was proven right and wasn't just doing it for the FUD. 

Easy to say after the fact. Just saying that his first post was hostile. So i took it as fud. Also at the time that account was brand new and never posted in this forum before.

Lol this guy must be crazy. You are the person that made me change my strategy not to disclose the bug peacefully. Now you're calling another bug disclose request as FUD too? Enjoy your reputation being ruined.

EGEM team should get rid of him as well.

the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?

Easy to say after the fact. Just saying that his first post was hostile. So i took it as fud. Also at the time that account was brand new and never posted in this forum before.

[/quote]

Lol this guy must be crazy. You are the person that made me change my strategy not to disclose the bug peacefully. Now you're calling another bug disclose request as FUD too? Enjoy your reputation being ruined.

[/quote]  you still have not answered my post where i request how we can end this, why?

the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?

[/quote]

[/quote]

EGEM team doesn't understand English sentences? I have told you many times how to end this: stop the launch immediately, and find a real blockchain developer to audit your code.

Calling you straight as a bunch of script kiddies is just a polite way to say your team's coding skill is shit. Worse than first year CS students. I don't care about others but if you ever want to gain some legitimacy, the guy that wrote your "go-egem" client commits must step down.
Wonder of wonders, maybe he didn't like your tone, lol. 
Pages:
Jump to: