Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 23. (Read 38757 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
No premine is a good catch but I feel the name (EtherGem) might make it to be in the shadow of Ethereum.

Also what number of transactions can Ethergem do compared to Ethereum?

Honestly with our plan it has to be tested first. We will not speculate until testing is completed.

Though I can't mine but i'll surely keep watching  Wink

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
No premine is a good catch but I feel the name (EtherGem) might make it to be in the shadow of Ethereum.

Honestly with our plan it has to be tested first. We will not speculate until testing is completed.
Activity: 175

Activity: 119
Thanks Osoese. This was very much needed information - I believe giveaways are not familiar to everyone, so this tip/vink is really welcome even on this board...Learning to know features of the cryptoworld.
I already have an EGEM wallet, so off I go to Discord....  Spread the word!
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Re.: giveaways on Discord board. Are the giveaways available for all? Never used them, so where I could find instructions how to use them (did not find them in Discord)?
What do I need for to participate in a giveaway?? 

Good Morning! Giveaways are free and available in the channel called giveaways on the discord. All you need is a EGEM wallet to participate (https://myegemwallet.com/). You can register your wallet in the bot channel and get rained on, for instance. This is when a community admin or dev will just rain a rewards on a number of registered wallets. We are listing on our first exchange over there too. Hmmm, maybe a good idea to do a giveaway on this ANN? I will discuss with the team and post something later today.

Giveaways are not to be confused with bounties that we will pay for constructive help and assistance from the community. You can also propose those wither on discord or reserve them here for certain things like language translations. It's best to get in touch with the team and reserve properly.

Then related to giveaways or bounties - we are a community based coin. We love being a part of the community that made our coin happen. So make some suggestions for anything you want to see as an EGEM holder.

Activity: 119
Re.: giveaways on Discord board. Are the giveaways available for all? Never used them, so where I could find instructions how to use them (did not find them in Discord)?
What do I need for to participate in a giveaway?? 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have reserved the Portuguese translation in Discord, will upload it soon.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Can i reserve Turkish translation if it's not reserved already?
Kinda quiet , what’s new?

Hi, there. We do most of our community interaction on discord, but here is what's new: The reimbursements for the first day mining on the soft launch are now complete.

This means the next thing is bounty rewards and roadmap release.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Kinda quiet , what’s new?

Hello devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Decentralized so none at the moment.
Activity: 2
Well done, fixed the bugs of the purse!  Smiley

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

EGEM pool - http://egem.firepool.ru

1. Pool fee 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
6. The calculation of the profit tab INFO

Hi Firepool,
I have been mining on your egem.firepool.ru for a some time. And still have there unpaid coins, can you please finish my payouts-
http://egem.firepool.ru/#/account/0xBF2f80813150FB3C6587b237b328d583A1aaC1bA
That was only in off topic due to the amount of spam invites it was getting... everything is open in discord.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale
I see the project is a lot more stable now ever since all that... discussion...

I'm glad to see it heading for greener pastures. I saw today a message that you're shutting down chatting in some discord channels, not sure what that's about...

But I'm still watching u guys so...  Cool
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
http://egem.reversegainz.info

This pool has an 8 egem bonus to a random miner every 100 blocks  Grin

In for random giveaways to miners!  Cool
Activity: 91
I find it interesing, could you let me join?
Activity: 98
impressive project, I wanna join
Why is the network hashrate fluctuating so much so quick so often?

New coin that doesn't trade yet? Miners testing the difficulty and playing with nicehash? Network stats page needs an update? We seem to fluctuate  between 100 and 600 GHs but are balancing between 100 and 200 GHs really. That block rate of 13s is starting to dial in.

What do you think it is?
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

Yes, please stop by our discord and go to the bounties channel where you can propose your work. All bounties must have twitter follow the main account for rewards and payments for bounties don't start until after the soft launch repayment is made (about 6 days left).
Pages:
Jump to: