Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 25. (Read 38661 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
True colors. You don't scare us little man.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thank you for your concerns but, your empty attacks are just that empty. Your bold letters and angry text shows the true colors of where these attacks come from and the chain of events on how we know.

Go be a Social Justice Warrior elsewhere.

Anyone wondering these attacks are being orchestrated by the New ELLA team and its lackeys.

We left and they choose to still spread ill will and proclaim to be a pure coin.

And they also are attacking the PIRL team.

We will continue to make EGEM what we envisioned, and wont let fear and division side track us from petty little men.

You surely forgot about the past, don't you? Remember your panic face when the first time I was proven right?  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33548312

This will happen again. Just wait. I'm going to hold EGEM as hostage and disclose the bug in the way that this coin can never develop.

And look at your empty reasoning. Everything bad that happens to you is the fault of your competitors. Wow!
This week should have a rough draft of our roadmap put online. And for our desktop client we are progressing very nicely, and it should follow shortly after that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Any dates of releasing desktops wallets and roadmap/whitepaper ?
Thank you for your concerns but, your empty attacks are just that empty. Your bold letters and angry text shows the true colors of where these attacks come from and the chain of events on how we know.

Go be a Social Justice Warrior elsewhere.

Anyone wondering these attacks are being orchestrated by the New ELLA team and its lackeys.

We left and they choose to still spread ill will and proclaim to be a pure coin.

And they also are attacking the PIRL team.

We will continue to make EGEM what we envisioned, and wont let fear and division side track us from petty little men.
I think you all missed the point. Why do I care about how you think about me and such? The only thing is, your scam coin contains another serious bug. You treated me as shit so I will disclose that bug in the most damaging way possible. You have shown your incompetence by "accidentally" having 72 million premine and relaunching the coin in the first day, and I have proven I was right last time. This shitty EGEM team will be fu*cked again.

Good luck to you sir!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Lol, the Struena blockchain (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-struena-pow-ethash-masternodes-decentralized-market-no-ico-premine-3124387) had the same genesis block issue. They started way earlier then EGEM and they are still pondering what to do with it.
So in light of that, I think this coin did a good job tackling it so quick and solving the issue.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
IF ethhacker wanted to report the bug without spreading 'FUD' then he would have privately contacted the tbates n riddlez privately.  the fact that he tried, TRIIIED, to make a big deal out of it and making big post crying about how 'scammy' the coin is only proves the insecurity of the individual.  Some one with this type if knowledge and 'dev skills' doesnt have a bitcointalk account wiht only 14 post.  cmon.  you think were dumb?  go pound sand FUD man

Really?  More obfuscation?  Trying to discredit the whistle blower? 

Did you miss the part where the block chain was relaunched because of the info he provided, which you know, being a low "dev skills" kinda guy with only 14 posts (fine by me if that's how you decide to measure competence, but w/e), still found an obvious and easily avoidable bug in the code.  That little fact already proved he's better than the whole dev team put together.  It's just that much worse for the team if he's actually low skilled. 

I agree with you that the way he approached the team wasn't all flowers and champagne, but this whole thing could've been avoided if you were just able to put aside your undeservedly large egos for a moment and take in a healthy dose of reality. 
Now you think everyone that replys is part of the team. The person above is a member of this community.

From this point forward I will not reply to any more posts about etherhacker. If there are any  bug reports please email [email protected] 

Also we welcome anyone to join our discord chat here https://discord.gg/gvExwDY or on telegram @EGEM_Team   The team is very active/helpful within Discord    We have many things planned and will be releasing info in discord first.
Activity: 20
IF ethhacker wanted to report the bug without spreading 'FUD' then he would have privately contacted the tbates n riddlez privately.  the fact that he tried, TRIIIED, to make a big deal out of it and making big post crying about how 'scammy' the coin is only proves the insecurity of the individual.  Some one with this type if knowledge and 'dev skills' doesnt have a bitcointalk account wiht only 14 post.  cmon.  you think were dumb?  go pound sand FUD man

Really?  More obfuscation?  Trying to discredit the whistle blower? 

Did you miss the part where the block chain was relaunched because of the info he provided, which you know, being a low "dev skills" kinda guy with only 14 posts (fine by me if that's how you decide to measure competence, but w/e), still found an obvious and easily avoidable bug in the code.  That little fact already proved he's better than the whole dev team put together.  It's just that much worse for the team if he's actually low skilled. 

I agree with you that the way he approached the team wasn't all flowers and champagne, but this whole thing could've been avoided if you were just able to put aside your undeservedly large egos for a moment and take in a healthy dose of reality. 
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Wow, the drama

I'm wondering what kind of bug that could make this coin restart again?

Is it related to difficulty?
Is it related to block reward?

Now I'm playing detective,
What have i done to my life..
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
MinedTangerine good post and agreed sound advice.
"What would have happened if I just left it in there? nothing. No one would have touched that premine, ever, anyway."

Then why did you go through with the relaunch if it's no biggie? 
No need to thank me. I just wanted to post my observations. For now EGEM looks like a good project at least from a point of view of how it is run with the community. I cannot comment on code quality as I did not check it at all.

To me it just seems that there is a lot of personal involment here and that is regretable. But that is us humans always measuring our egos Smiley. Well I do hope that the project is a sucess.

And my advice to both parties. Nothing good ever comes out of hate and vengance. Please do try to act in the best way to benefit the community and settle the differences. Meet in a private channel and discuss the issues. Nothign is ever so serious that cannot be solved. Trust me.

Good luck to all.
sound advice
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
No need to thank me. I just wanted to post my observations. For now EGEM looks like a good project at least from a point of view of how it is run with the community. I cannot comment on code quality as I did not check it at all.

To me it just seems that there is a lot of personal involment here and that is regretable. But that is us humans always measuring our egos Smiley. Well I do hope that the project is a sucess.

And my advice to both parties. Nothing good ever comes out of hate and vengance. Please do try to act in the best way to benefit the community and settle the differences. Meet in a private channel and discuss the issues. Nothign is ever so serious that cannot be solved. Trust me.

Good luck to all.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7

Dimsum222 if etherhacker can sink our coin I challenged him to do it and he left and with the lame excuse "I'll wait until later."

I don't think he can do anything that really matters at this point, or he would have done it. Since he won't give us the same respect he apparently shows the other coins, and discuss it privately, then we have no choice but to call him a terrorist. that is what his actions show.

If you got a hack - please hack. If you got a bug - please show it. Since you and your bully buddy got nothing more, though, just be gone.

Oh is this guy stupid or something? Your team said similar words before. And guess what? 72 million premine was found in your code and you were forced to relaunch your coin. Wanna repeat the history? Sure, I can help you!

Everything will happen at the time when it will cause the maximum amount of damage to EGEM. I don't even need to disclose it publicly. I can just hold you as hostage and disclose the bug to developers/companies/exchanges or whoever you interact with, or just show them the history and your shitty code quality. In that way this coin will never develop.

Remember, I was right last time. And you were already f*cked once. Smiley

Won't reply to you again, so I can save myself some time and focus on causing damage to EGEM.

Man, you sure say a lot for someone who said they weren't gonna talk to us anymore.

Funny thing is, as I already pointed out, what you "did" was not a big deal.

We admitted we made a mistake, we fixed it, and we are paying for it.

What would have happened if I just left it in there? nothing. No one would have touched that premine, ever, anyway.

When you discredit the blockchain you are really discrediting more than just me and that is the real issue.

And if you do have some small thing left to annoy us with, the fact that you couldn't report it gracefully without calling us names and insults tells me you aren't professional, and anyone who read any of your comments can see that. So, why would an exchange listen to you?
Wow the drama. Lol.

Well I am following them on Discord and for now I can say they act very friendly professional and they are there to help people. And that is what matter. We all make mistakes, but they corrected theirs in a correct way. So I will keep on mining, because it seems like an interesting project.

Just my 2 cents.
thank you, we are on discord quite often. If anyone has questions or if the other coders watching this drama have any input, please drop by.  https://discord.gg/gvExwDY

I thought you were done talking....

better make sure to do it more damaging than posting in the ANN jokeboy

You can't try to revert to be professional now that your terrorist tactics are already deployed...

Not only are you incompetent at coding, you are also bad at telling people apart by "language patterns".  While they both seem to be non native English speakers, the etherhacker guy is  angrier and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.  while Ellaismer always tried to stay above the fray.  You even said it yourself, Ellaismer acts like a school teacher, man, even when you know the answer, you still screw it up.  You have so much hate for the guy that you try so hard to pin the blame on him, but everyone else can see that you just didn't do your homework right and your egos just can't let you own up to it like an adult.  How do you expect your coin to make it while he team got the basics so wrong, and aren't equipped with the procedure or the professionalism to handle one bug.  The next one, if etherhacker decides he wants time the release to do real damage, is going to sink your coin. 

And now just like before, when you have no sound arguments, you resort to personal attacks, calling him a terrorist.  Over whistle blowing on a piece of code?  LOL, he's not the one doing damage to egems in the ANN, you are, by showing the complete lack of professionalism in how the egems team handles the bug reveal and the ensuing back and forth.  Your supporters and community can see exactly what to expect in the future. 

Dimsum222 if etherhacker can sink our coin I challenged him to do it and he left and with the lame excuse "I'll wait until later."

I don't think he can do anything that really matters at this point, or he would have done it. Since he won't give us the same respect he apparently shows the other coins, and discuss it privately, then we have no choice but to call him a terrorist. that is what his actions show.

If you got a hack - please hack. If you got a bug - please show it. Since you and your bully buddy got nothing more, though, just be gone.

LOL, can you even hear yourself?  "have no choice but to call him a terrorist"?  What is he doing?  Putting a gun to your head and asking you to call him a terrorist?  Or are you just so intellectually and physically lacking that you can't control the words you type?  You just got triggered and don't have a well reasoned and logical response, not a lack of choice. 

And let's not forget this little (e)gem, you conclude that etherhacker and ellaismer are the same person because:"You are online at the same times and speak the same language patterns".  And I'm not saying I know for sure they are or are not the same person, but it's almost like you don't know how big the internet is, or how statistics work, or what is circumstantial evidence.  Maybe you actually don't, so no wonder your code is junk. 

Oh is this guy stupid or something? Your team said similar words before. And guess what? 72 million premine was found in your code and you were forced to relaunch your coin. Wanna repeat the history? Sure, I can help you!

Everything will happen at the time when it will cause the maximum amount of damage to EGEM. I don't even need to disclose it publicly. I can just hold you as hostage and disclose the bug to developers/companies/exchanges or whoever you interact with, or just show them the history and your shitty code quality. In that way this coin will never develop.

Remember, I was right last time. And you were already f*cked once. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: