Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 70. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
^ Thanks for the link/article.
Bought a couple of NOXT on the Nxt Asset Exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I know an article has been loooooong overdue, but here it is lol :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/noblecoin-to-issue-crowd-funded-coloured-coin-noxt

It's rather brief but time is limited on my side so.... Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just want to wave to y'all from the Nxt side and congratulate you on your project Smiley

Looking forward to seeing all your plans bear fruit!

Thanks Damelon, I'm a little humbled by the support shown from the NXT community. I am planning to present all the info. (once complete) on the NXT forums and hoping to work closer in the future! Just did not expect it to move this fast.

A few notes:

- I placed the NOXT on the AE for those interested in using NXT while we waited
- More than half will still be available for BTC on Polo. once I hear back (only 10% have been placed on AE and I honestly did not expect the first nor second to be gobbled up so quickly) - I can be reached via PM in the meantime if you want to discuss
- Looking for this to run approximately 3 weeks
- I will be publishing registrations earlier (moving forward on roadmap plans sooner) than expected due to the support shown so early (went into town and got a number printed today)
- The overall price for crowd funded coins will not be changed from 0.00042
- If I haven't responded to PM yet I will within the next few hours (Aussie timezone adds delay plus the amount to respond to)

I apologise for continuously saying 'today' for more sections (Thought Leadership & Utility are coming next) - I keep getting a lot of PMs to work through but we still have 3 weeks of crowd fund/info/discussion to go.

Please announce this on the Nxt forum Asset Board thread. Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just want to wave to y'all from the Nxt side and congratulate you on your project Smiley

Thanks Damelon, I'm a little humbled by the support shown from the NXT community. I am planning to present all the info. (once complete) on the NXT forums and hoping to work closer in the future! Just did not expect it to move this fast.

A few notes:

- More than half will still be available for BTC on Polo. once I hear back (only 10% have been placed on AE and I honestly did not expect the first nor second to be gobbled up so quickly) - I can be reached via PM in the meantime if you want to discuss
- I will be publishing registrations earlier (moving forward on roadmap plans sooner) than expected due to the support shown so early (went into town and got a number printed today)
- If I haven't responded to PM yet I will within the next few hours (Aussie timezone adds delay plus the amount to respond to)

I apologise for continuously saying 'today' for more sections (Thought Leadership & Utility are coming next) - I keep getting a lot of PMs to work through but we still have 3 weeks of crowd fund/info/discussion to go.

No worries, take your time. I am just surprised that a paper this in depth and this big (over 75 pages if I recall, may have gotten even bigger now) can be done in such a short time.

From the looks of it all, NOXT will be selling like hot cakes once the btc and nobl portions come around. I wonder if there will be enough to go around for everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

A few notes:

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I bought a few NobleNXT today! Smiley

Good to see its also attracting attention of the NXTers Smiley

Already the nxt portions are being bought up! Amazing. Just wait until btc and nobl portions come up.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

Activity: 420
I see price is set to 8.2 NXT, which means around 0.0004 BTC per NobleNXT. Will this be the ICO price?

I believe the ICO price is 0.00042 BTC.

Yep, might vary very slightly as NXT goes up and down a little but I'll change it daily. Sorry PMs are keeping my way too busy but it's time to get some more info. out today so look forward to it. The current AE price was based on a NXT price of 5100.

Take your time Smiley

legendary
I see price is set to 8.2 NXT, which means around 0.0004 BTC per NobleNXT. Will this be the ICO price?

Yep, might vary very slightly as NXT goes up and down a little but I'll change it daily. Sorry PMs are keeping my way too busy but it's time to get some more info. out today so look forward to it. The current AE price was based on a NXT price of 5100.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Unselfish actions pay back better
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
NobleNXT is on the NXT Asset Exchange: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348 Smiley

Great to see that first trade on the AE being done!

Just the beginning Smiley

Awesome!
legendary
NobleNXT is on the NXT Asset Exchange: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348 Smiley

Great to see that first trade on the AE being done!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Unselfish actions pay back better
legendary
I have a lot of PM's to answer today regarding the crowd fund (and a few to resolve NOBL PoS) so please be patient while I get back to you.

I will add an amount of NOXT to the NXT AE (at crowd fund rate - I'll adjust daily to match current NXT/BTC rate) for those who are keen on using NXT and the NXT wallet.

Today I'll also be putting out a number of new sections finally (still drafts - I don't think I'll ever be happy with their final wording/presentation for another month).

I've also added the first of the roadmaps to the ANN - a number of graphics/PDFs/flyers need to be out so that only a particular interested demographic needs to read the entirety of the papers.

Thank you for the interest and support for everything I've been proposing so far, I'm a little floored. For those of you who feel there are issues or problems with what I'm presenting, I would love to hear more so that I can analyse, discuss and work around them (I'll try not to sound too confrontational).

I'll also let you know as soon as I hear back from Polo (hopefully soon but since it's still weekend in US not sure - otherwise I will try to touch base again).

Looking forward to your successes!

I think it's a shoe in personally Smiley
Rofo, the donation wallet is not a fresh wallet right?

No it's my hot, going to moving to a few separate cold I'll post once we get started.

A few questions & answers based on the most common I missed in IRC.

When does the crowd funding start?
You could consider it starting now if you're interested in chipping in. The colored coin itself is ready on the NXT platform/decentralized exchange. Otherwise, I hope Polo. adds NOXT next week.

Where will it be?
For a traditional exchange I've emailed and PM'd Poloniex re-confirming a request for addition next week. If crowd funding goals are met, I will be sure to pay to get NOXT on BTER also as they also strongly support NXT 'assets'.

I'm interested in entering now?
Feel free to PM me.

The numbers have been slightly revised upwards to burn close to 1 billion NOBL.

Awesome! Thank you for the updates as always.

People should start going in for investments and crowdfunding if they are interested. I am guessing what's there would not be enough.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Looking forward to your successes!
legendary
Rofo, the donation wallet is not a fresh wallet right?

No it's my hot, going to moving to a few separate cold I'll post once we get started.

A few questions & answers based on the most common I missed in IRC.

When does the crowd funding start?
You could consider it starting now if you're interested in chipping in. The colored coin itself is ready on the NXT platform/decentralized exchange. Otherwise, I hope Polo. adds NOXT next week.

Where will it be?
For a traditional exchange I've emailed and PM'd Poloniex re-confirming a request for addition next week. If crowd funding goals are met, I will be sure to pay to get NOXT on BTER also as they also strongly support NXT 'assets'.

I'm interested in entering now?
Feel free to PM me.

The numbers have been slightly revised upwards to burn close to 1 billion NOBL.
Pages:
Jump to: