Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 73. (Read 194190 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update.. watching this thread from now Cheesy

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN Cheesy
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
IndiaMikeZulu come to say hello. I have been lax. Like to keep good relations with Noble coiners because some are Australian.

Will read the white paper.

Mark, W.A.

P.s.: we have been big big on Nxt since Day One. Hold a bunch of assets. Trade on the SAE. Presently working as assistant dev on an asset. PM me anytime. Extra pleased to hear from Australians
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Thanks for the update.. watching this thread from now Cheesy
one question: how much coins get maximum burnt when changing NOBL to NOXT? is there a maximum number? I am asking because when there is a lot of demand on the coloured coins people burn all their NOBLs so NOBL could die!?

the total NOBL supply will stay at 2.5 billion or?

Edit: okay, I see that there is no limit. But what happens to NOBL if all coins get burnt? Up to 1 billion would be okay. But more?

The ICO shouldn't run endlessly. For all NobleCoins to be burned, every NobleCoin sell order would have to be bought/used from all major exchanges. Either way, that means there would be a massive price surge on NobleCoin making death less and less likely. Frankly the currency 2.0 craze isn't my cup of tea. I prefer coins like Monero and Noblecoin honestly. We are dealing with currencies, we don't need a ton of features; we need a currency.

I do support Rofo's efforts and the direction of the market though.

okay, thank you Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This will be one of the most massive, detailed and developed white paper we have seen. 75 Pages and growing? Count me in.

75 pages of whitepaper ... seems onteresting , time to do reading.

It's easy to digest as rofo is releasing it in sections.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This will be one of the most massive, detailed and developed white paper we have seen. 75 Pages and growing? Count me in.

75 pages of whitepaper ... seems onteresting , time to do reading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Is this coming out of NXT money system update?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Would be great to see people joining in to support this noble effort Smiley

Dev doesn't make hypes or excuses, only states facts and plainly says funds are needed to fuel and support the project. Compared to all the other crypto currency 'ipos', not only is this more realistic it's adhering to all the laws and possible legal ramifications of starting a crowdfunding project.

Supported.
Activity: 735
one question: how much coins get maximum burnt when changing NOBL to NOXT? is there a maximum number? I am asking because when there is a lot of demand on the coloured coins people burn all their NOBLs so NOBL could die!?

Edit: okay, I see that there is no limit. But what happens to NOBL if all coins get burnt? Up to 1 billion would be okay. But more?

The ICO shouldn't run endlessly. For all NobleCoins to be burned, every NobleCoin sell order would have to be bought/used from all major exchanges. Either way, that means there would be a massive price surge on NobleCoin making death less and less likely. Frankly the currency 2.0 craze isn't my cup of tea. I prefer coins like Monero and Noblecoin honestly. We are dealing with currencies, we don't need a ton of features; we need a currency.

I do support Rofo's efforts and the direction of the market though.

Activity: 735

Still a fair bit of feedback and new info. to accommodate - added Introduction , updated Stability/FAQ, and looking to get the Utility & Exclusivity sections out next so people can start seeing the potential rather than just the planning.

Also incorporating each section into a corresponding graphical pamphlet so that reading the entire paper in the future will not be necessary.

I'm in talks with some interested parties looking to enter early with a 10% bonus coins - a maximum of 5BTC or so between all will help me go a long way over the next week or two before listing.

If anyone has ideas or criticisms I need to enter into the documents please let me know. I still consider them drafts and needing more clarification/explanations.

Also added a minimum requirement for crowd fund to be a success at 100BTC.

At 100BTC that would be about 50% of NobleCoin's marketcap. Not saying that is a bad thing of course.
If you are looking for graphic design work in regards to summarizing the paper into a graphical pamphlet,
I would like to put my name out there as someone willing to work on such a project once the time comes.
Example of some of my current NobleCoin Work:

http://i.imgur.com/fiJ7ujw.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1232

Still a fair bit of feedback and new info. to accommodate - added Introduction , updated Stability/FAQ, and looking to get the Utility & Exclusivity sections out next so people can start seeing the potential rather than just the planning.

Also incorporating each section into a corresponding graphical pamphlet so that reading the entire paper in the future will not be necessary.

I'm in talks with some interested parties looking to enter early with a 10% bonus coins - a maximum of 5BTC or so between all will help me go a long way over the next week or two before listing.

If anyone has ideas or criticisms I need to enter into the documents please let me know. I still consider them drafts and needing more clarification/explanations.

Also added a minimum requirement for crowd fund to be a success at 100BTC.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Good to see the chapters coming available Smiley can't wait for the rest!
ANN addition and FAQ updated. Will be releasing a few more sections over the weekend as well as re-draft much of what is already written thanks to what has mostly been positive and insightful feedback.

Sounds great. It seems the project is drawing interest from people more and more.

Activity: 336
ANN addition and FAQ updated. Will be releasing a few more sections over the weekend as well as re-draft much of what is already written thanks to what has mostly been positive and insightful feedback.

Thanks for the update Rofo!
legendary
legendary
I've uploaded both the Platform Agnosticism & Stability (latter probably being more interesting in regards to features) drafts - when you're at 75 pages sometimes you need to take a breather and allow your mind to clear/wait for feedback from external parties before it becomes mush. Best to publish the drafts now and incorporate feedback over time to get the idea and its presentation right.
Very interesting update from rofo. The upcoming crowdfunding should be very exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I'm in! People (myself included) got tired from greedy or lazy devs. Honest people deserves investors and let's face it - it is EXTREMELY hard to do something significant without "money" so I sort of approve ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: