Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 72. (Read 194190 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Congratulations Rofo, you have made it to the voting round. You have done some incredible thing. Your whitepaper is a reflection of what you are trying to achieve and it was a pleasure reading it. Good on you.

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ev0k3d/status/535500140585680896

Nomination Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9604806

Let's keep this effort going strong Smiley

This professional approach instead of just 'give 1000 btc and we may or may not make our project work aka ethereum' is a refreshing change. Not to mention a dev who was public from practically day 1 way back in january of 2014 when every anonymous 17 year olds were making pump and dump coins.

Whoever lasted this long and stuck with his project deserves recognition.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Whoever made the token bid on the AE earlier made my day. Tongue
Activity: 88
I haven't even read any of this yet but I'm in!

#Team Rofo

lol. Actually read up on it and it would only reinforce your decision to be in.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
A lot of current pages got a bit of an overhaul.

Still working on Utility but I do want more out ASAP. Just a heads up, the system outlined and proposed allows Australians to legally pay all their bills and taxes using this colored coin.

edit: I should add NOBL can be added if I can fund this service also, but would not be at stabilized prices.

Wow, This starts to sound better with every update!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Still working on Utility but I do want more out ASAP. Just a heads up, the system outlined and proposed allows Australians to legally pay all their bills and taxes using this colored coin.

edit: I should add NOBL can be added if I can fund this service also, but would not be at stabilized prices.

what a pitty this isn`t available for germany. Australia really trying to take the lead in crypto! New York can`t make BitLicense wrong if they want to play a roll.

Holy Christ

This is bigger then anything we've seen so far in the crypto scene.
legendary

Sorry I was a bit quiet over the weekend. I did some travel (related to crytpo/altcoins/Noble) and took a breather to talk and think out Noble.

That being said I've issued the asset for now on NXT (ID: 6780060819348751348) - NobleNXT (NOXT) is a crowd funded colored coin designed to run on the Noble Network and associated services. Website: https://www.noblemovement.com/noxt. Ignore other two with similar names, they can be considered 'tests' and will not be used.

I need to re-confirm with Poloniex the addition to their exchange and want to get out the remainder of the paper as a draft this week. I think the wait will be worth it, but I didn't want to compete with all the attention BTC is getting recently. We do have early interest so far (both in BTC, NOBL and teamwork) which is great.

Sounds great!

Looking at the asset now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Sorry I was a bit quiet over the weekend. I did some travel (related to crytpo/altcoins/Noble) and took a breather to talk and think out Noble.

That being said I've issued the asset for now on NXT (ID: 6780060819348751348) - NobleNXT (NOXT) is a crowd funded colored coin designed to run on the Noble Network and associated services. Website: https://www.noblemovement.com/noxt. Ignore other two with similar names, they can be considered 'tests' and will not be used.

I need to re-confirm with Poloniex the addition to their exchange and want to get out the remainder of the paper as a draft this week. I think the wait will be worth it, but I didn't want to compete with all the attention BTC is getting recently. We do have early interest so far (both in BTC, NOBL and teamwork) which is great.

awesome Smiley thank you for the update!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
really interesting, i loved NOBL before and this may push it
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

#Team Rofo

If you are a supporter of NOXT and Noblecoin or even just taking a look and is interested, nominate him for this award which he clearly has earned:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.0;all

+1000
Could not agree more.

#Team Rofo

If you are a supporter of NOXT and Noblecoin or even just taking a look and is interested, nominate him for this award which he clearly has earned:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.0;all
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

#Team Rofo

The biggest concerns have been related to burning, rates, numbers etc. for good reason.

Here is the first draft of the #'s/process.

I think one method that was not considered is a fixed Noble(X)/Noxt ratio where X == time held.

Not sure if there really is a fool-proof method to validate the time held. Too much room for abuse I would say.

I think at some point the line needs to be drawn. Rofo's proposal makes sense to scale the amount of nobl investment to the btc investment and giving people a fair shot. From what I can see, higher the btc investment, higher the worth of nobl to noxt deal.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

The biggest concerns have been related to burning, rates, numbers etc. for good reason.

I think one method that was not considered is a fixed Noble(X)/Noxt ratio where X == time held.
legendary
Is this coming out of NXT money system update?

More support for NXT AE at the moment and it's older/more established. I've got my eyes on the money system though and interested in moving to it in the future.

IndiaMikeZulu come to say hello. I have been lax. Like to keep good relations with Noble coiners because some are Australian.

Good to see you still around Mark. NOXT is a bit of a response to 2014, its drama for us and in preparation for where the industry as a whole is headed for better or for worse.

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN

Put my head down a little for the weekend, a lot of my effort is going into private conversations and the paper so everything is ready.

Edit: With everyone and their mother playing BTC futures at the moment I went quiet and just got to work until the timing is better (weekend dumps are over).
Thanks for the update.. watching this thread from now Cheesy

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN Cheesy

Good projects are not rushed or over hyped - something I take as evidence of legitimacy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: