Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 75. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Rofo, this may be a question for the other thread but, exactly how much NOBL are you expecting to "burn" after NOXT comes out?

As much as people want to use to move over. If the ICO were a success I'd say between 500mil and 1bil.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Rofo, this may be a question for the other thread but, exactly how much NOBL are you expecting to "burn" after NOXT comes out?
legendary
Activity: 1148
watch this coin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
interesting ,waiting for more information
good luck !
legendary
I have answered the first round of questions here, and am preparing for more information I hoped to release earlier to come today. Removed my reserved post and added FAQ to ANN.
Activity: 420
I know a lot of people are bullish about these asset exchanges but I have yet to be convinced.  I'm somewhat peeved about James creating 500 billion NXT capitalization worth of assets (500 times the total supply of NXT) and I am alleging this could be a factor in NXT's continuing $Fiat decline.   I'm not sure how more rules would stop this sort of inflation or protect investors beyond forcing legal liability on the person issuing said assets.

Definitely, I think they have potential but it will depend on the intended audience, intended use and whether guidelines cripple or embrace the potential of the tech. None of this is officially related to SuperNet or James' work nor have I had contact with him, although I admit the increase in support for and prevalence of coins on platforms (especially on NXT) played a role. I do worry about the effect an influx of assets would have on the underlying currency since it seems likely a lot would be cashed out once raised.

Interesting all around. This approach can definitely make a difference and advance crypto in a direction that would be both productive and efficient by making use of multiple platforms.

legendary
I know a lot of people are bullish about these asset exchanges but I have yet to be convinced.  I'm somewhat peeved about James creating 500 billion NXT capitalization worth of assets (500 times the total supply of NXT) and I am alleging this could be a factor in NXT's continuing $Fiat decline.   I'm not sure how more rules would stop this sort of inflation or protect investors beyond forcing legal liability on the person issuing said assets.

Definitely, I think they have potential but it will depend on the intended audience, intended use and whether guidelines cripple or embrace the potential of the tech. None of this is officially related to SuperNet or James' work nor have I had contact with him, although I admit the increase in support for and prevalence of coins on platforms (especially on NXT) played a role. I do worry about the effect an influx of assets would have on the underlying currency since it seems likely a lot would be cashed out once raised.
legendary
Activity: 1596
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
Thanks for the interest and words so far. Was a long day yesterday but an early morning start (in Australia) to port some more details over.

Looks interesting, but I wonder why you want to make a whole new project instead of incorporating into an existing project? For example NEM's asset exchange that we are planning already will support a lot of what you want.

This isn't something that's competing with NXT or NEM but I see what you're saying - I could use NEM also as it's one that slipped my mind initially. It's more in line with using the platforms for their intended purpose in an accountable and regulated environment - colored coins powering business/corporate elements & cryptocurrency services/commerce/advisory - human and centralized elements using the technology rather than developing the technology itself (too many great teams of developers already).

Also, NEM is still in dev, so it is not proven yet, so I can understand that.

I will be keeping an eye on this project!
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
This coin has potential, really looking forward on seeing
legendary
rofo, you might want to have a look at stellar and ripple.

Good call you're right - I have been tempted to work it on Ripple (Stellar also but I like 'time-tested' ones) and should probably have listed them as a platform (will adjust). One of the things that has drawn me to NXT so early is its support - at least for myself getting it listed - on more traditional exchanges and relative exposure at the moment with their growing 'assets' and 'SuperNET'. Of the many communities NXT supporters have also been one of the few to approach me for NOBL-coop projects before all this so that personally resonated well. I would like to allow users to enter their platform of choice (Platform Agnosticism) but while in experiment stage I fear lack of liquidity and multiple platforms would only confuse the issue. I think there will be a bit of a battle on who's leading the charge and would like to allow users to move to their platform of choice or obvious winner in the future.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
rofo, you might want to have a look at stellar and ripple.
legendary
Thanks for the interest and words so far. Was a long day yesterday but an early morning start (in Australia) to port some more details over.

Looks interesting, but I wonder why you want to make a whole new project instead of incorporating into an existing project? For example NEM's asset exchange that we are planning already will support a lot of what you want.

This isn't something that's competing with NXT or NEM but I see what you're saying - I could use NEM also as it's one that slipped my mind initially. It's more in line with using the platforms for their intended purpose in an accountable and regulated environment - colored coins powering business/corporate elements & cryptocurrency services/commerce/advisory - human and centralized elements using the technology rather than developing the technology itself (too many great teams of developers already).

From what I can tell, the core vision and purpose completely stands on its own.
legendary
Activity: 1596
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Interesting and great project , Good luck, I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 840
Watching for development
Good luck with this
The whole crypto scene has not seen a legitimate, much less effective and realistic project in a long time.

That will change. Starting here.
legendary
So, that's why gone crazy the other day. They knew what's coming. Smiley

Good luck, I'm in.

Discussions were on Twitter and our thread - else it would be too blatantly obvious of insider knowledge. Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
So, that's why twitter gone crazy the other day. They knew what's coming. Smiley

Good luck, I'm in.
legendary
I will release the Platform Agnosticism and Utility section today. For those who take the time and are interested in reading thank you. It's a lot to go through but I think sound plans (that can evolve thanks to valuable feedback/input) and a lot of thought can stand out in this environment. The pre-ANN is for discussion and so I can link external interested parties, marketing and media will follow once the paper is more unified.
Pages:
Jump to: