Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 27. (Read 80950 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That was back when there was only 0.2 btc between 0.000005 and 0.0000015.
I did that yes, so that people could buy at a low price before I would buy it back up quite a bit.
It took a day and shot all the way back up to 0.000005 again.

Since then I have been trying to push it up.
Look at the buy orders, how often do you see anyone buying?
I lost about 3 bitcoins in vein worth just keeping on trying to buy up when there are holes then place buy walls,
The people mining are selling immediately, they easily and constantly break through my walls and can fill my buy walls of 100,000 nyan at times in a few hours.

Unless people are buying, it is impossible for the market to keep falling.
How much Nyan would I have to have to keep selling this whole time?
I'm a poor person about to lose their house, I have no money.
I spend it all gambling hah.

But regardless, Feed the trolls.
I try to do no harm, on purpose of course.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The price getting lower was just me manipulating the market. It is nice to know that no matter how hard I try to push below 0.0000045, no one will let it go past.
It's a good time to buy.
It would be smart if the dev is doing what everyone would want to do before the price skyrockets.
Mine as much coin as possible like a pre-mine but post release.

Great job,you win.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Not banned, just a cleaned up forum. I know when I invest in coins, this is the first place I look. I always avoid coins with lots of negativity. It gives a terrible first impression of whether the community will build the coin up or down. Thus, being mad and venting here non-constructively is incredibly bad and will potentially will bring the coin down further thus forcing upon yourself more anger. Break the cycle! NYAN COIN IS AWESOME.

You did more damage then anyone else to nyan coin by manipulating the market on coinedup with these ridiculous low buy and sell orders so you could buy off all the coins at a low price , you even posted it and admited that you are the one who is doing it,
and now you are complaning when someone drops the F-bomb because they are frustrated because of the price which should be at least ten times higher
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Update on promotional campaign planning:

I want everyone in the community to know what's going on with the planning stages right now of the promotional campaign and get their input heard as well!

Right now I am still trying to organize volunteers into 3 groups depending on their strengths:

1. Reddit promotion (Also looking for someone with high karma to help with a redditquest for /r/nyancoin)
2. BTCtalk promotion (The strength of the reddit community has overshadowed necessary aspects of the BTCtalk community)
3. Outside media (blogs, other websites, etc. There is a reddit ad campaign going on and we are contacting moolah to see if they might take nyancoin)

Please PM me if you want to share in the 50,000 NYAN bounty I'm splitting up for volunteers!

Also, we still need more faucets, dice games, and other coin related things!

Game devs are still eligible for splitting a 40,000 NYAN bounty.

Faucets will also receive a bounty and a big tip to get the faucet started. Please PM me if you want to be a part of any of these things!

I will keep people updated as to how the planning is going. I message frequently and will constantly communicate with the community, any input is welcome!
Not banned, just a cleaned up forum. I know when I invest in coins, this is the first place I look. I always avoid coins with lots of negativity. It gives a terrible first impression of whether the community will build the coin up or down. Thus, being mad and venting here non-constructively is incredibly bad and will potentially will bring the coin down further thus forcing upon yourself more anger. Break the cycle! NYAN COIN IS AWESOME.
I lost tons of dollars in Nyancoin at this ridiculous price.
Devs,What should we do to save this dying coin!!??Get the fuck out of your coding works plz.We need more promotion direction!!!!!!!

looks like Snargosnitch Developments is trying to get you banned
Just wanna to share my feeling about this situation .People will decide to invest or not depend on their own judgement,not my words.
Devs,What should we do to save this dying coin!!??Get the fuck out of your coding works plz.We need more promotion direction!!!!!!!

looks like Snargosnitch Developments is trying to get you banned
It was about 2-3 btc worth.
Activity: 73
Someone just bought a bulk of nyan which boosted our nyan into top 100.. I don't know how much $$$$ did he bought, but its big..
Thank you whoever you are..
The dev's first step will be to delete all your posts @lzr1900
Do you think all your b****ing is going make investors see this main forum and want to buy our amazing coin or be afraid?
Regardless of anyone's blame but your own since you chose to invest in an atm VOLITILE PENNY STOCK MARKET, it can go either way.
Though thanks for contributing to our community helping us by doing amazing charitable works and glad to hear this isn't all about money for you.

Now back to amazingly positiveness, We had a massive investor just now that bought all the way up to 0.000006!
Now they are pushing the price up quite a bit!
Beware about selling atm, you won't push the price down, that guy is not playing :p

This is just step one, On Coinmarketcap.com we are up 152.41%! And are on the top 100 again!
Lets keep it going! We can only go up from this price!
Devs,What should we do to save this dying coin!!??.We need more promotion direction.
As I mentioned earlier, the reason the price is so low now is because a couple of morons thought "Hey even though we're not on any high volume exchanges right now let's try to get added to coinwarz and get raped by multipools! Surely that would help the coin!". Then a shitload of hashing power came and mined a shitload of coins which was dumped on a low volume exchange with not enough buy support and now we're here. Thanks morons, you know who you are.

this is also the fault of the nyan coin devs ,who won`t even interact with with people on this forum (a single post every 4-5 days is not enough),
 look at digibyte and noble coin, their devs are at least 12 hours a day active and communicating with everyone
Activity: 83
As I mentioned earlier, the reason the price is so low now is because a couple of morons thought "Hey even though we're not on any high volume exchanges right now let's try to get added to coinwarz and get raped by multipools! Surely that would help the coin!". Then a shitload of hashing power came and mined a shitload of coins which was dumped on a low volume exchange with not enough buy support and now we're here. Thanks morons, you know who you are.
Activity: 6
Coin need new exchanges, whose we have now lower price greatly because of small volumes.

Also adding coin to coinwarz.com made it 10 times cheaper, nothing to do with that.
Seems the Facebook promotion campaign didn't make a good effect..Devs,What's your next plans?
Activity: 112
Place 128    Nyancoin    $ 37,506    $ 0.0011    33,399,733 NYAN , thanks atheistftwins for killing this coin

Weird I didn't realize promoting a coin and hosting giveaways is how to kill a coin...you want me to stop?
Activity: 42

Why nyan.pool.mn is so awesome?

nyan.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Why him? What did he do? If anything, you can buy all the Nyan for $40,000 now. Take advantage of it!
Place 128    Nyancoin    $ 37,506    $ 0.0011    33,399,733 NYAN , thanks atheistftwins for killing this coin
Pages:
Jump to: